Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 pm
On the six million repeats a week issue, this was something I faced when we had a television.
Now I use the internet for all my TV needs.
Warehouse 13 episodes 1 - 8 are now in my collection.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:41 pm
LMAO Ferret.
LMAO  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ColetteCatastrophe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:22 pm
WH13 is amazazing! blaugh
We have dvr so we record all the new ones
[Off topic but does anyone like Star Wars?? My little sister hates it crying ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:37 pm
ColetteCatastrophe

These things happen.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ainwyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:15 pm
I'll probably start watching WH 13 online when I get to school. We missed the first few episodes, and our dvr hasn't been recording things we tell it to scream  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:27 pm
Shearaha
I love WH13. I'm also really digging Eureka. I didn't watch it until last season and I fell in love. Really enjoying the current season too.

I'm glad to hear that people liked District 9. Hubby and I have been planning to see it, but have gotten some bad reviews from a couple of friends.

District 9 is a morality play, not an action flick, for the most part, so many people who have been enraptured with the Sci Fi genre as an action sub-strata will hate it.
Also the "protagonist" is a very human individual. He is a weak, bigotted person for the most part... sorta an everyman, many people were offended by that.  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:08 pm
CuAnnan
On the six million repeats a week issue, this was something I faced when we had a television.
Now I use the internet for all my TV needs.
Warehouse 13 episodes 1 - 8 are now in my collection.
Good good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:51 pm
CuAnnan
ColetteCatastrophe

These things happen.

It's rather depressing though Star Wars is a classic.  

ColetteCatastrophe

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:23 pm
This is me last year at the Louvre with my mom:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have newer pics from last weekend with me at Stonehenge, but I haven't uploaded those yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:38 am
Fiddlers Green
Shearaha
I love WH13. I'm also really digging Eureka. I didn't watch it until last season and I fell in love. Really enjoying the current season too.

I'm glad to hear that people liked District 9. Hubby and I have been planning to see it, but have gotten some bad reviews from a couple of friends.

District 9 is a morality play, not an action flick, for the most part, so many people who have been enraptured with the Sci Fi genre as an action sub-strata will hate it.
Also the "protagonist" is a very human individual. He is a weak, bigotted person for the most part... sorta an everyman, many people were offended by that.

That's what Sci-fi is supposed to be. This makes me happy. I've gotten really tired of all the action flicks masquerading as Sci-fi. I stopped watching the movies and went back to reading.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:54 pm
User ImageYou heathens ain't posting enough pics . . .

User Image
This is a necklace from Tea that was missing a pearl, and so I only yesterday decided to get some thin gold wire and add this nail cross made by an Asatru blacksmith from Summerstar. I love this choker.

User ImageThe trinity of necklaces I got from Summerstar, one being actually a reclaimed prayer bead necklace from an eclectic "wiccan" ex (he was 18 and said he'd done wicca for a few years when he was younger. So it totally has a less culture raping home now.)

Beads is Patre/Deus, small celtic cross is Filios/Agape, and the sword cruciform is Spiritus Sancti.

User ImageThis is from my pastor. He wore it last Sunday, and I complimented him after the service, saying "I like your pendant." He gave it to me on the spot, citing an Arabic custom of giving away things that people like to those that like them. I'm too honored for words from this gift, and very humbled by his generosity. How fitting that the image is of the bread and wine of the Eucharist. Communion yo!

User ImageThis is my clay pendant representing the change in me I want from Summerstar. The thing where the chain goes through is now a little chipped, because I tried some leather that didn't fit and it chaffed (so sorry about that). So now I have this thin chain thing, but it took two chains to make it because of things I had to do to the necklace to make one part go through. It looks pretty cool I think.

User ImagePimpin' Christian style!

User ImageAaaaan new headphones! And tired/musing.

Hope this makes up for all the non-pic posts.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:09 pm
I've read 'Summerstar' before. What is it?  

Aino Ailill

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:01 pm
Aino Ailill
I've read 'Summerstar' before. What is it?
Pagan festival hosted out West.

Look through the guild regarding ReCon III.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 am
The Louvre is nice, did you have fun, Seira Relur?

Let me know what you think when you see it, Shearaha. 3nodding

Nice accoutrements DB. 3nodding  

Fiddlers Green

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:03 am
Gho the Girl
All sorts of piccies!

SHINY!!!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games