Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:42 pm

3nodding should be good since there making this big thing out of it
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:43 pm

ya and i didnt even know then had a s corp biggrin

Vladden

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:46 pm

Sythestxlr
ya and i didnt even know then had a s corp biggrin
S corp is new this year xp
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:49 pm

whee

Karma Police

Vladden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:50 pm

ya and i found a j corp. lol how many corps are there?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:50 pm

whee

Karma Police

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:53 pm

Sythestxlr
J corp isn't an event it's just random people
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:56 pm

Karma Police
Sythestxlr
J corp isn't an event it's just random people
oh. lol aight thanks sweatdrop xd 3nodding

Vladden

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:24 pm

Karma Police
xp it's not that hard not to pay attention to o-chan and such sweatdrop
yeah I like that style a lot better and with that color of hair you can only match it with certain things...silver is much better
They should have a shoe shop. I favor the konfused shoes but shoes are a hard one, the admins are just not designers.. xp probally for good reason!
I use the 'speed style' because it has the best grey out of the basic styles.... but I hate it's lopsided-ness. D=

I had that avi for so long, that I'm sick of it. ^^;; Once I find the perfect shoes, I might stay that way though...
Yeah, the gold hair and eyes is why I leaned towards the angelic items. ^___^

I hate most every shoe on Gaia... I reluctantly wear many of the shoes I have. ^^;;

Yes.... They should have a store for each item... that way it would be easier to shop. ^^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:26 pm

There are even a couple fake S Corps. XP
I found the fake ones first and wondered what the big deal was. They were just user run guilds......

I, myself, belong to My Corp. XD

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:46 pm

sweatdrop Just got back
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:52 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
yeah I like that style a lot better and with that color of hair you can only match it with certain things...silver is much better
They should have a shoe shop. I favor the konfused shoes but shoes are a hard one, the admins are just not designers.. xp probally for good reason!
I use the 'speed style' because it has the best grey out of the basic styles.... but I hate it's lopsided-ness. D=

I had that avi for so long, that I'm sick of it. ^^;; Once I find the perfect shoes, I might stay that way though...

I hate most every shoe on Gaia... I reluctantly wear many of the shoes I have. ^^;;

Yes.... They should have a store for each item... that way it would be easier to shop. ^^
that hair goes well with that's though...there isn't really a good girl hair style
yeah they should have it seperated but I know they are not going to...to much work

Karma Police

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:13 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

that hair goes well with that's though...there isn't really a good girl hair style
yeah they should have it seperated but I know they are not going to...to much work
I like the wildflower hairstyle... and another one I think... but they are the ones you have to pay for. =P
Once I settle down to one look, I'll pay for my hair... till then, I like changing it for free. ^^

Yeah. >.< An they didn't really have very many stores in the beginning...
But that sure would be easier! ^^
That way I wouldn't have to hop around from store to store when shopping for shoes. =P

Ah, I see your balls have returned. xDD
You also changed. o.O
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:21 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

I like the wildflower hairstyle... and another one I think... but they are the ones you have to pay for. =P
Once I settle down to one look, I'll pay for my hair... till then, I like changing it for free. ^^

That way I wouldn't have to hop around from store to store when shopping for shoes. =P

You also changed. o.O

I payed for this har I love it but it's different with guy hair
I'm not really one for shoes I mean reall ythese are the only ones I own but it would be nice if they were in one place like a gaint shoe store o.o

It's hard! I'm on fire fox and it's hard to change color and change the font size grrr. Let alone remember it's not olive

Karma Police

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:32 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

You also changed. o.O

I payed for this har I love it but it's different with guy hair
I'm not really one for shoes I mean reall ythese are the only ones I own but it would be nice if they were in one place like a gaint shoe store o.o

It's hard! I'm on fire fox and it's hard to change color and change the font size grrr. Let alone remember it's not olive
Yes, that hair is well worth it. ^^

The shoes are so ugly. x.x Look at my feet... they're all bulbous and weird, but then I put on a differen tpair and they're long and skinny. >.<

XD
That's exactly why I don't use firefox. I try to... but I hate changin the text on it. =P
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games