Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:32 pm
Chris looked up at Raven "If I surrender then you need to let Amber go,"Chris said with a deturmand look in his eyes.Then he looked at Amber "Don't worry I'll get you out of this even if it risks my life,"Chirs said then turned back to Raven "Is it a deal?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:35 pm
"No... The master wants you both. I'm not making a deal with you," Raven said. Amber still tries to get to the others. "Listen to me!.... Fight already...."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:38 pm
"You had the chance,"Chris said with a evil sounding voice for a cat.Then Chris leaps and lands on top of Raven.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:42 pm
"Get off me cat!" Raven yelled. The tornado disappears as Raven focused only on Chris.

((um.... what can my moves be? My hero name is Leafpetal...))  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:06 pm
(OH OH FIRE UP THE WEATHER MACHINE THERE'S A BRAINSTORM O'ER YONDER!!

Leaf Needle(attack)- leaves turn razor sharp and are aimed at enemy
Flower Blossom(shield)- a huge flower is summoned around Leafpetal/others to be used as shield)

Lek landed on the roof of the castle he knew Raven would probably take them back here and he knew just where in the castle they would be in.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:10 pm
((SWEETNESS!!!!! Those are AWSOME moves!!!!! Thanks!..... i think i'll attack in a bit........ maybe my next post......))

Amber, now free of the tornado, still has a bunch of the cuts. "Get her Chris....." Then Amber fell to the floor, unconcious.

Raven grabbed Chris and threw him at the floor. "Feather Storm!" A mass of razor-sharp feathers fly down and hit Chris.  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:20 pm
Lek's ears perked up at the sounds of crashing. Hmm a battle must've broken out. Better hurry. "Electron Deflector." Lek said as he stepped onto the floating plate. He floated down. "Hmm this seems like the right spot... I guess I'll find out! LIGHTNING ROAR!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:36 pm
"Amber no!"Chris yelled and then looked back at Raven.He jumps and claws at her with all his power.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:50 pm
Raven dodged Chris. "Hm...... Feather Storm!" Raven aimed the mass of razor-sharp feathers not at Chris, but at Amber. "Try protecting your little friend, kitty....." Raven chuckled evily.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:14 pm
"LET HEr GO!!!"Chris yelled still in glitch form.Then Chris leaped and tackled Raven which made the tornado disappered.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:35 pm
"Get off of me, you stupid cat!" Raven yelled. Then she threw Chris off and into a wall. Amber wakes up and sees Chris get thrown against the wall. "The beating of wind feathers!" Feathers fly at Chris. "No!" Amber yelled. She felt something strange and yelled, "Flower Blossom!" A large flower appears in front of Chris, blocking him form the feathers. "Huh?.... What did i just do?" Amber asked herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:37 pm
"That's your move,no time to explain,"Chris said and slowly and painfully got up.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:42 pm
"Right....." Amber said. Then she looked at Raven, who was in shock about the defensive move. "Grr...... I'll deal with you first then.... Feather Storm!" "Flower Blossom!" The razor-sharp feathers were blocked by the large flower again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:43 pm
Chris gathered himself then lept onto Raven holding onto her back.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:47 pm
"Ugh! I am so tired of you!" Raven yelled. She reached behind and grabbed Chris and threw him again. "No!" Amber got up and caught Chris, but fell back down, thanks to her cuts. She still held Chris. "I'm tired of you... I'll come back later...." Raven flew off then. Amber set Chris down, then lied down on her back. "Are you ok?..." Amber struggled to say.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games