Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:41 pm
Daphne shrugged. "Byebye Nagi!" she waved and then grinned. "Meh go gets food. Daphne hungee."

Sam pointed through the trees where a hill rested. "Just through there. The house looks broken and smashed so no soliders will suspect it."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:49 pm
The two nodded, Raye took the torch "I'm Ryan." "I'm Raye."  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:38 am
"I am China," she said humbly, brushing the loose hay off her dress. "It's getting dark. Shouldn't you both head to your rooms? I'm going back to the kicthen if you would like something to eat?" she offered them both although she remembered how they had scraed her earlier. Of course, she forgave them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:40 pm
Sothe nodded and head in the direction that Sam indicated. After a while, they reached the house.

((Eh, I'm just gonna leave it at that. Writer's block sucks.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:53 pm
"Sure, hey can we" "Help cook?" The two asked, they enjoyed cooking, it never bored them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:46 pm
China smiled at the boys. Oh, how young they seem, she thought. "Only if you wish to have to deal with the cook. She's rather strict about people being in the kitchen."  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:18 pm
"Dont worry" Raye said "We'll be good." Ryan finished his brother's sentence.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:07 pm
The group had entered the house. From the window, they had a great view of the castle, making this house the perfect place to watch the actions of the soldiers and react accordingly. Hiro stood close to Mina, protectively. He still wasn't quite sure if he could trust them.
Hitomi turned to the three Eternal Eyes that had just joined them at the castle gates. The boy was standing close to a girl. She recognized the look in his eyes as the desire to protect her with all he has. Sothe had that exact same look.
"I am Hitomi, the leader of the Liberation Army," she told them.

"You're the leader? You're even younger than I am!" Hiro said.
"She may be young, but she is a better leader than you'll ever be," Sothe retorted.
"What!?"
"Hiro," Mina said. Hiro obediently shut up. Mina looked at Hitomi. "I am Mina. He's Hiro."
"Emiko." It was the first thing she said since they left the castle. She had been looking around curiously.
A sudden realization occurred to Mina. She has never been outside the castle!
"This is Sothe," Hitomi introduced. She had silenced Sothe with one look.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:34 am
China laughed. "I'm sure you both will be very good boys." She patted them both on the head lightly and walked towards the barn door. "Coming?" she asked, pushing the door open.

Sam walked around the back of the house. She came back to Hitomi and the others only a few minutes later, carrying a bag. "Told you I left a few supplies here. And it's a nice view, don't you think?"
Caleb looked out the window and looked out towards the castle and sighed. "It could be so much better. Power makes people monsters except you Hitomi." He looked over his shoulder and smiled at her.

[[OOC: its sorta like caleb is flirting with hitomi ... kinda making sothe jealous i guess XD]]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:45 pm
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely," Mina said.
Sothe threw a stare in Caleb's direction. Actually, it was more like a glare.

(Er...That's all I have at the moment. Sorry.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:57 pm
The twins easily caught up with her and held the barn door open for her "After you" They told her politely.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:40 am
"Thank you gentlemen," China said, smiling as she slipped through the door. "Come now, It's rather dangerous in the courtyard when night falls."

Caleb returned Sothe's glare with a smirk.
Sam put down the bag of things and walked over to Mina. "You must be happy to be away from the king. I saw him for about five seconds but he scared me enough to never have to see him. Dead or Alive."  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:08 am
"He couldn't hurt me. If anything happened to me, he would have lost Hiro," Mina told her.
"But we all managed to escape alive thanks to Eiji," Hiro added.
"Eiji? The general?" Hitomi asked, ignoring Sothe and Caleb.
Mina nodded. "We all managed to escape, but Eiji wasn't so lucky."
"Is that so?"
Sothe noticed a sparkle in Hitomi's eyes. "Hitomi, don't even think about-" he said quickly.
"I say we help the general out," Hitomi said, interrupting.
Sothe sighed. "I knew it..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagi walked into Arisu's room to find her standing in front of the window, as if she was staring out it, even though he knew she was blind. "Arisu, I have a question for you. Why do you serve my father? You're an Eternal Eyes."
For a moment, it seemed as though Arisu wasn't going to answer, but she said, "The other Eternal Eyes are wrong. There's no possible way they can defeat Lord Annexus. And I will see to it that they don't."
"There's more, isn't there?"
"My choices are my business. Not yours."

((^^ That's a bit of dramatic irony, isn't it?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:46 am
The two nodded and followed her "You dont have to worry about us." "Yeah, you should be more concerned for yourself." They told her.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:32 am
"Oh, how will I ever manage without you," China said, dramically, waling through the darkening courtyard.

Caleb stopped teasing Sothe and looked at Hitomi. "How will we do that exactly?"  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff