Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CookingwithFire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:50 pm
*wlaks by with a chocolate bar in penguin form*whats up?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:10 pm
Kai was informed that he was to go to the office for skipping class. He sighed and made his way toward the office. When he neared it, he heard a familiar voice. "Kira?" he whispered and looked toward the direction her voice was coming from. "She sounds upset."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:18 pm
Her body bagged against the door her sibling beating the crap out of her "thought you could live happy" the brother said lifting her by her hair throwing her agaist the wall Kira could hear something break she could heal the wounds no problem but she knew if she did they would beat her harder "now were having some fun arent we Kira" the sister said looking down at Kira's beaten up body  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:21 pm
Kai's eyes flared up with anger as heard this. His entired body turned into a shadow and he slipped beneath the door. "That will be enough!" Kai yelled still in his shadow form.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:23 pm
The siblings looked at Kai with a smirk "we were done anyways" The brother said looking down at Kira as she coughed up blood "are you like her a monster you sure look like one" he said with a chuckle  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:25 pm
Black blades appeared at each one of the siblins throats. "I can assure you, I am no moster. I prefer the term demon, " Kai said coldly. He moved toward them, floating on the ground. "Unlike Kira here, I have no problem with hurting others, especially when they hurt someone who won't even fight back."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:29 pm
Kira got up barely able to stand "dont hurt them they are still my siblings" she said gasping for air the brother turned to her and punched her in the stomach "a gift from me to you sister" he said bursting out in laughter  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:34 pm
The hilt of one of the black blades bashed the brother across the head. Kai bowed with a smirk. "Next time it will be the blade. I do not tolerate such actions of abuse of someone just because they are different. Now, I would suggest you leave before Kira's please of mercy no longer affect me."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:37 pm
The brother looked back at Kai with a frown Kira still leaning in on his fist where he hit her "see you soon Kira" he said moving back as she fell on the floor he walked to the door the others following him "no matter what you do she will always be a monster" he said as they left the room  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:38 pm
A black blade imbedded itself in the wall beside the brother's head. "Oops, I missed," Kai said coldly. He kneeled beside Kira not even looking at the others as he spoke. "Next time if I catch you doing this, you won't be so lucky."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:40 pm
he shut the door behind them Kira looked up at Kai smiling "hi" she sai before fainting on the ground ribs broken and ankles twisted and her arms tided together  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:54 pm
Kai cursed as he checked her for wounds. He took her into his arms, turning her into a shadow as well and phasing through the walls quickly going to the nurse's office.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:25 pm
bloodflames200
*wlaks by with a chocolate bar in penguin form*whats up?
sup  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:06 pm
Kira was bleeding everywhere as the nurse looked at her shaking her head "please leave" she said telling Kai to leave pointing to the door with her head down  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:09 pm
Kai stared at her for a second before nodding and turning to leave. Once he was outside he was immediately sent to the principal's office. "What do you mean by attacking someone?" the principal asked as soon as Kai as in the room. "What do you mean?" Kai asked. "I'm talking about you using your powers against Kira's family! First you skip classes, then you attack them! I should expel you!" he said angrily. Kai slammed his fist onto the principal's desk. "Expel me! Expel me for what, protecting her?" he asked angrily. The principal shook his head. "All it would take is one phonecall to send you back to where you came from," he threatened. Kai glared at him. "Don't think I scare so easily."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games