Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestley

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:36 am

zz1000zz
`apple dumpling
zz1000zz
Xandris
zz1000zz
That is, unless you count Lupin the Third. Lupin the Third is too good to be constrained by rules.

Ugh, Lupin. Lupin is fail. Cowboy Bebop ftw! mrgreen

Cowboy Bebop is awesome.

P.S. Your face is fail.

Your mom's face is fail ninja

In all seriousness, I agree with Ryuu. Cowboy Bebop > Lupin.

You cannot compare Lupin the Third to Cowboy Bebop. That is like comparing Kiss Kiss Bang Bang to The Matrix. You might as well compare Mozart to ELP.

In all seriousness, you fail all over your mom's face.

Oh snap.

...crackle and pop. ninja
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:23 pm

I got to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine last night.
It was pretty good. And Gambit was actually kinda hot O_O
From someone who's never really been a huge fan of him.

Your mom is hot. ninja

That's what she said.

Have I mentioned I despise this 'she' and all the stupid things she says?

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:28 am

OMG EDIT FEST YOU GUYZ 4laugh

EPIC WIN WRAPPED IN AWESOMENESS.

With sprinkles.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:49 am

Hey guys... it's me again. My hacker came back with a vengeance so I'm on my old '03 account... I think they're angry I called the cops on them when they started calling me. BUAHAHA.

@Ixor: GAMBIT WAS HOT. My friend kept nudging me everytime Wolverine was shirtless but I was like PSSSH. I LIKE ME SOME GAMBIT. I have a thing for guys with longer hair xD Point and case: my boyfriend.

OMG IKR?!!

LOLWTFBBQ

ROFLCOPTER

What is IKR? eek

brokenwingedangel

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:55 pm

brokenwingedangel
Hey guys... it's me again. My hacker came back with a vengeance so I'm on my old '03 account... I think they're angry I called the cops on them when they started calling me. BUAHAHA.

@Ixor: GAMBIT WAS HOT. My friend kept nudging me everytime Wolverine was shirtless but I was like PSSSH. I LIKE ME SOME GAMBIT. I have a thing for guys with longer hair xD Point and case: my boyfriend.

OMG IKR?!!

LOLWTFBBQ

What is IKR? eek
And Logan is, well, kinda hairy. I'm not big on hairy guys O_o

He is still my fave X-Man though. 'Cause he's such a harda** but if your one of the few fortunate people he considers a friend, he's like a big teddy bear. With teeth. And adamantium claws ninja

I like things that don't match. Maybe it's because I don't like stereotypes and it makes me giggle to see them challenged.

Wait...calling you?
Are they your hacker? Or your stalker? O_O

-stalkstalk-
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:09 am

Ixor-san
brokenwingedangel

OMG IKR?!!

LOLWTFBBQ

What is IKR? eek

He is still my fave X-Man though. 'Cause he's such a harda** but if your one of the few fortunate people he considers a friend, he's like a big teddy bear. With teeth. And adamantium claws ninja

I like things that don't match. Maybe it's because I don't like stereotypes and it makes me giggle to see them challenged.

Wait...calling you?

-stalkstalk-

I don't like hairy guys either. I mean, hair is normal but when a guy is super hairy, I'll pass.

And my hacker got my phone number out of my email address they hacked, and thought calling me repeatedly would freak me out and I would stop trying to get my account back. Little did the realized a) I don't take crap, and you don't screw around with me and b) I had a phone creeper last year so I'm pretty hard to threaten. I called the police on them, and since I'm pretty sure they're a 15 year old I'm pretty sure they go grounded rofl Vengeance is sweet...

Plus the idiot didn't star69 their number xD It's saved in my phone as "Hacker." rofl

Poor, lonely Chewbacca. ._.

It's okay. He has Han. And we can always find him a lady wookie.

brokenwingedangel

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:40 pm

brokenwingedangel
Ixor-san
brokenwingedangel

OMG IKR?!!

LOLWTFBBQ

What is IKR? eek

Wait...calling you?

-stalkstalk-

I don't like hairy guys either. I mean, hair is normal but when a guy is super hairy, I'll pass.

And my hacker got my phone number out of my email address they hacked, and thought calling me repeatedly would freak me out and I would stop trying to get my account back. Little did the realized a) I don't take crap, and you don't screw around with me and b) I had a phone creeper last year so I'm pretty hard to threaten. I called the police on them, and since I'm pretty sure they're a 15 year old I'm pretty sure they go grounded rofl Vengeance is sweet...

Plus the idiot didn't star69 their number xD It's saved in my phone as "Hacker." rofl
Heheh, I wouldn't be terribly concerned either. Anyone that decides to come into any house I ever live in is likely to find themselves on the wrong end of at least two sharp pointy things. And if they do it outside, they will find themselves on the wrong end of my steel toes. And maybe a dagger or a knife if I feel like carrying one.

Gots salt and lemons? Then we gots a party. 8D

You know Fushigi, if this was supposed to be anonymous, you shouldn't use tiny pink font. ninja

Definitely not using my pink font. xd I'm super sneaky like that. ninja -goes back to the sneaky font she was using-
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:47 pm

brokenwingedangel

Marry me. heart

We would be divorced within a year.

crying crying crying

Xandris

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:39 pm

Ixor-san
brokenwingedangel
Ixor-san
brokenwingedangel

OMG IKR?!!

LOLWTFBBQ

What is IKR? eek

Wait...calling you?

-stalkstalk-

Heheh, I wouldn't be terribly concerned either. Anyone that decides to come into any house I ever live in is likely to find themselves on the wrong end of at least two sharp pointy things. And if they do it outside, they will find themselves on the wrong end of my steel toes. And maybe a dagger or a knife if I feel like carrying one.

Gots salt and lemons? Then we gots a party. 8D

You know Fushigi, if this was supposed to be anonymous, you shouldn't use tiny pink font. ninja
Salt and lemons?
I never knew you had that in you O_O
Tht's kinda mean.
I like it
twisted
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:51 pm

Oh! And vote for me plz. XD
Again...

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:28 pm

I wish our other members would come and play too. :<

This is trufax! Those lamers are missing all the fun.

Our guild is lame. crying
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:18 am

Xandris
brokenwingedangel

Marry me. heart

crying crying crying

For the record, I did not edit this post xD

@Ixor: I wasn't to terribly concerned either. I carry a knife with me and my boyfriend fences, is trained in various forms of stage combat, took martial arts and owns a variety of swords. Granted their all blunt stage swords, but still. He'll also be getting his concealed carry after he turns 21, which is on the 11th. He really wants to pay my hacker a visit, since they live in the area, but since I don't want him to get arrested... xD

brokenwingedangel

Xandris

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:53 am

brokenwingedangel

I have an inkling who did though. ninja
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:09 pm

brokenwingedangel
Xandris
brokenwingedangel

Marry me. heart

crying crying crying

@Ixor: I wasn't to terribly concerned either. I carry a knife with me and my boyfriend fences, is trained in various forms of stage combat, took martial arts and owns a variety of swords. Granted their all blunt stage swords, but still. He'll also be getting his concealed carry after he turns 21, which is on the 11th. He really wants to pay my hacker a visit, since they live in the area, but since I don't want him to get arrested... xD
I don't see stage combat helping in a fight much since that's about NOT hurting people. But stage blades could still do enough damage to discourage person, me thinks.

I wants to expand my collection of sharp shinies, but I don't have the money right now
crying

Shiny!

That's what YOUR MOM SAID

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

brokenwingedangel

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:15 pm

@ Ryuu: As do I... buahaha.

@ Ixor: Well, yeah. Stage combat is about faking it really convincingly, but in many cases altering the movements slightly could result in actual bodily harm. Plus, he's trained in other forms of combat as well and, like you said stage combat weaponry could probably do the trick.

I really, really want a bodice dagger for my Renaissance Faire costume. Plus, I just bought this awesome hat for my costume with a big plume, so I'd be even more awesome with a bodice dagger!

eek I can has pics? ninja

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games