Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:49 pm
(So that means my idea is a go? SWEET! And there's no objection from me.)
Brad was interested in Milly's question. "Can a half-breed go to heaven?" He muttered quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:00 pm
((..... hello? -looks around- maybe i should just kill myself in this RP...))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:30 pm
blossomsakura112
((..... hello? -looks around- maybe i should just kill myself in this RP...))

(NOOO! *glomps* we need a sexy as hell Lust. Don't die! Just go wait.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:13 pm
aura smiled"i would apreseatet((late night spelling))it if you did not call my brother an idiot. iv never seen him fly befor but i never asked.
i would think so cuz according to my lord....."she holds up a paper of silver and gold"he was just crowned the sin of wrath. seems the last one died and even though he had pride, he was the best cannidate. so he swaped"
she turned to milly and patted her on the head and gave her a hug((auras a careing person sweatdrop )) "that depends on what you did in your life. and how you know. besides living up to your sin, you have never done anything bad. i can get you into heaven. you are like family to me,even if we are vertue and sin" she turns back to brad
"as you know im patince, with my ablity to think ahead and never get ahead of my slef, i can conrole time and space a little, it is what give me my seeming never eneding energy. i could give you an area of peace so what my brother dose will not bother you, would you like that?"
oddly, the blasting stopped  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:33 pm

Milly grumbled, "WELL! I'm screwed..... I'm going back straight to hell! I did something really bad and I enjoyed doing it.... So I'm going to freaking HELL!" She sighed then realized what Aura said, "Jasmine died.......?" She looked at Aura, shocked, Jasmine was wrath, Jasmine was human, and Jasmine was the first human she made friends with . Milly looked down, depressed.

Shae laughed, "what a lovely chat, we had Jasmine! I hope we talking again later!" She waved as Jasmine flew away, "Well Rose, Since Jasmine is gone Why don't we do something fun! Being a virtue is so boring at times, I am never let out to play on Earth...." Rose just rolled her eyes, and followed Shae  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:37 pm
"I only asked if your brother could fly because I was thinking of sending him to an arid desert. At least there he could blow crap up and I could be at peace." His past deeds then were brought up in his head. "I wonder if anyone I tried to save is alive." Brad of course was talking about his days as former Hellrider. Brad gave a sigh. He looked over to that the waitress was bring their food. "Finally!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:40 pm
aura"if you think one bad thing will pervent you from going to heaven,then
you dount know the rules. if you redeam yourself you will be fine"
she turned tward brad"thats true but in a dessrt there are not that many people to piss you off. nor are there buildings to distroy. here he can get his rid off all his sins energy. speaking of the devil..."
oblivon was walking down the street with a smile on his face
aura"thats something you dount see every day"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:44 pm
Brad looked out the window to see Oblivion walking. "He might as well be the Devil with that smile." Brad then turned his attention to plate of waffles in front him. "Time to eat."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:11 pm
aura smiled too
"i understand were your comming from brad, but you havent been though what oblivion had...." her smile faded "you have not see what we have"
she shook her head and gave a smile to him
"for him to gain the title of wrath,a sin he has more controle over, and not have to be pride, an emotion and sin he hates. its like a burden has been lifted. did you not noticed the blasting stoped?"
she began to eat her pancakes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Milly was stuffing her face with the blueberry pancakes, while Brad and Aura was talking, "Yummy!"

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:50 pm
"Yeah I noticed that he stop blowing stuff to kingdom come, but that doesn't really change anything. Now that he's Mr. Trigger Happy wrath, I don't even want him coming into my home." Brad said cuttting of a piece of the syrupy waffle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 pm
"that would requier me to have a gun"
oblivion was right behind him,smileing
"allow me to fill you in what my sister failed to exsplane. i was allways n a rage becuz of my pride. wheneer someone poked at it i had to react. however, now that im wrath,i have a stronger yet a more stable stream of wrath,i can now cast aside my pride to crush anyone on my whim."
aura"in otherwods he now has one emtionand can controle when to use it"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:50 pm

"Oh boy! What fun!" Milly finished her blue berry pancake and looked at Brad, "Can I have some more?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:40 am
Brad felt like some kind of guest of honor, only without the honor. He took another bite out waffle. "This sucks." He mumbled.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:09 am
oblivion"well arent you plesent. ill see you all later"
aura"were are you going?"
oblivion"were else,im going to test sin out and i cant do it out here, city's not big enogh. later"  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff