Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:53 pm
during this one summer I stayed up 3 days at a time lol then slept for about half a day and started over lol. not quite all of it was on games lol but most of it I beleive it was about 20 hours of gaming a day for about 2 weeks lol. then I slowed down to 10 hours a day when there is no school haha. Now I rarely play because I have beaten every game I own numerous times.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:56 pm
-S c h i f f e r - 4 -
during this one summer I stayed up 3 days at a time lol then slept for about half a day and started over lol. not quite all of it was on games lol but most of it I beleive it was about 20 hours of gaming a day for about 2 weeks lol. then I slowed down to 10 hours a day when there is no school haha. Now I rarely play because I have beaten every game I own numerous times.

eek Oh my... you are a hardcore i will call you now S c h i f f e r - sama.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:59 pm
Lol you have no idea.
I was first introduced to gaming at the age of 2 lol. My cousin gave me a used original gameboy for christmas haha. I rocked robocop xD.
And please call me Rainy-sama if you are gonna add the sama. My old username was Rainy but I got hacked and now I cant use it anymore D;
That was my favorite username ever xD.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:01 pm
Ok Rainy-sama wink .
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Mulizak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:25 pm
Just read all the other posts.

@Ron - *points to self* Make that four gamers. blaugh

I've been a gamer since maybe 5-6 yrs old. I STILL have my Atari and NES and a few games on each, and their my keepsakes. So far, the only system that I haven't at least TRIED is the PS3. The only HUGE game I'm waiting on is .............FABLE II!!!! Only a few days, people... xd

Even so, the longest I've gone to playing is 6 HRS on either Animal Crossing or PSO I & II on GC.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:29 pm
Mulizak

I've been a gamer since maybe 5-6 yrs old. I STILL have my Atari and NES and a few games on each, and their my keepsakes. So far, the only system that I haven't at least TRIED is the PS3. The only HUGE game I'm waiting on is .............FABLE II!!!! Only a few days, people... xd

Even so, the longest I've gone to playing is 6 HRS on either Animal Crossing or PSO I & II on GC.

well then....that makes a total of five....and 6 if you include daemon....  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:51 pm
Ronzalpha201
Mulizak

well then....that makes a total of five....and 6 if you include daemon....

Itoshii's a gamer too you know? Not to mention Avenger.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:22 am
*raises hand* Me too. Been gaming since I was a little tyke. Oh, back in those days... nah, I won't bore you.  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:50 pm
Celes Xe
*raises hand* Me too. Been gaming since I was a little tyke. Oh, back in those days... nah, I won't bore you.

I'm sure fellow gamers would love to hear your gaming stories, Celes. Any favorites?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:05 pm
Yeah me too, listening with attention.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:01 pm
*points at self*
I beat super mario world at the age of 2. I owned metroid at the age of 2 as well~

*laughs*

We'll be good when ZoMG comes out I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:00 pm
Dameon the -V-
*points at self*
I beat super mario world at the age of 2. I owned metroid at the age of 2 as well~

*laughs*

3nodding Agreed.  

tkdauronXIII

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:15 pm
Finally my old username isn't in use anymore lol.
Now I am Rainy-sama hahaha.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:54 pm
Rainy-sama
Finally my old username isn't in use anymore lol.
Now I am Rainy-sama hahaha.

lol, CONGRATS!  

Ronzalpha201

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:58 pm
tkdauronXIII
Dameon the -V-
*points at self*

*laughs*

3nodding Agreed.

hmmm.....i lost count now....  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas