Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:05 pm
Maura had sat in the swing next to Erik and smiled again. "Bachi, leave her alone!" she laughed. She looked at erik and asked, "Well, Mr. 'Leading Man', when are we planning on leaving?"

Erik smiled and got off the swing. "Let's go girls!" he called walking past them. Erik headed in the direction of their little room and strode down the street.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:29 pm
Bachi sighed, giving up n washing the dirt off. She'd just get it in the bath. She dug into her skirt pocket, finding the scrap of paper Road wrote her address on. "Road and Emmy-chan don't live far from were we are staying. Let's go there first before going home," she said, more of a camand then a question.

Kiki smiled, "I wanna play with Emmy-chan some more! Can we play stuff in the baths Bachi?" Kiki asked, with big, sweet eyes.

"I'll ask Kiki-sama," Bachi said heading for the exit of the park.

Kiki pouted, "Can youstop calling me -sama? It makes me feel weird coming from you, Bachi," Kiki said, crossing her arms.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:34 pm
Emmy got up and went to the front window and watched outside of it, she wished she never saw the blood that made her scared and they left  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:09 pm
Road followed Emmy to the window. "Emmy, are you alright sweetie???",Road said to the small girl, sitting next to her.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:05 am
Erik could understand where Kiki was coming from. But Bachi's perspective, it was still pretty understandable. All in all, he favored Kiki in this situation. Well, Erik favored Kiki. Not for any real reason of course, she just seemed to be the calmest of the other girls. That didn't include Maura of course, because there wasn't any other woman alive he loved more. Alive being the key word here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:01 pm
Emmy looked over at Road "huh?...Oh. ya, im fine" she smiled  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:42 pm
"I'm sorry Kiki-sa....Kiki. But you are my Mistress, so sometimes I can only think of you that way," Bachi said.

This made Kiki feel sad, "Am I nothing but your Master? Can you not think of me as who I am? Or what I feel?" this was a little out of character for Kiki, but tears were brought to her eyes. "Maybe I don't want to just me your Master. What if I want to be nothing but your friend?" she said in an unsteady voice.

Bachi gazed at Kiki with wide eyes. She had made her cry. Oh my God! Kiki was crying. Bachi looked back at the other two with sheer terror in her eyes. Almost screaming in their minds, 'Oh my God, I made her cry. i have got to be the worst preson in thw world for making her cry! The sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful girl in the world is crying because of me!!' in fact, she did scream it in thought. She was in a bit of a panic.
Bachi ran up to Kiki and put her arms around her in a panic, "Kiki I'm sorry!! I didn't mean it in that way at all! My God! You are muchmore then my Master to me! So much more," she almost add something inaproprete for the time.

Kiki pushed her away, wipping her tears so no one would see them. "But you are always hideing things from me! All of you!!" she yelled at the other two. "You think I can't see those knowing glances you all share? Do you think I can't feel these things on my back? Or do you think I'm stupid?" she said, glareing. She had known the whole time, but wanted to wait and see if they would tell her. "Even when I first met you two, " she looked at Erik and Maura, "You were hiding your true feelings about me. You Maura, you tried to hide the fact that you thought I was odd. I know I'm odd!" she shouted. she was mad, and it almost came out of no where. "And your hiding something from me now too! don't lie! i know you are!"

Even though Bachi was hurt by Kiki pushing her away, her job was still to protect her. 'This isn't her saying these things Erik, Maura. She's going thru a mood swing phase. It's all part of her fate. she can't help it. Her body is adjusting to the new power that is comeing to her soon. It's like you humans pubirty.' even so, her words stung like a slap in the face. 'Don't tell her anything, no matter how much it hurts you. You can't tell her anything or your fates are forever sealed.' even so, Bachi's eyes were tearing up with the effert. How she hated seeing Kiki suffer.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:10 pm
As orphans out on their own, Erik and Maura had learned to be great actors. But this time, Kiki had seen straight through them. But Bachi's final words set both Erik and Maura into the right place. Play it cool, and keep it up. So Erik began, "Kiki, calm down. I know these are hard times, but you can't just assume we were lying! We're all 100% serious!"

"Right," Maura agreed. "We love you Kiki and we wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you! Yes, I'll admit, I had my doubts about you, but haven't I had my doubts about everybody? Come on, Kiki! If I can admit that, then we're not lying about anything else whatsoever." She didn't see that harm in admitting that at least.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:24 pm
It came out as a low growl at first, then became louder, "didn't i just say not to lie?" Kiki rawred. She flung off Erik's jacket, revealing wings bigger then before, still small, more like hawk wings now. "I hate liars," she hissed. the air around her seemed to get darker, and the ground trembled with her power.

for a moment Bachi was gone from sight. But she reapeared behind Kiki, hitting her in the back of the neck with so much force it would kill someone else. but it only knocked her out. Bachi cought her before she hit the floor, craddling her in her arms. "When she wakes up...she wont remember this. All she'll remember is the events at the park. Use some of that orphan charm and pretend it never happen..." she said with a shaky voice. Bachi was crying. She knew Kiki would have a hard time developing her powers before the year was over. but she never knew that it would be this hard. It was ripping her to pieces inside. It was so painful to see someone like Kiki suffer so much and not no the reason why..."Erik...I think we should go to Road's house first to pick up some clothes for Kiki and ask about the bath. Kiki would like to wake up to all her friends around her..." she said, wipping away the tears from her face. "I'm sorry Kiki...."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:48 pm
Erik and Maura were speechless now. Yes, Kiki had done worse things earlier, but this really hit them where it hurt. It was the truth and yet they still had to lie. It was a horrible thing to do but it was for the good of Kiki. So finally, Erik nodded and whispered, "Ok. You take her there and I'll see about the bath. Maura, go with her."

Maura nodded, on the verge of tears. It hurt her the most. So she walked over to Erik and hugged him. Once she let him go, she walked away with Bachi.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:58 pm
The water in the moat slithered out and poured onto the ground near the others...."It hurts to lie doesn't it, Bachi????",it said shaping itself from the water into the creature shown in Erik's mind several times. It laughed cruelly and walked over to Kiki and sighed. "She's going to wake up soon and you and I both know she won't forget what's happened today, Bachi.....",it said to Bachi again. Now its bodyly form gaining color and pigment to a small spikey-haired girl with soft grey-skin. She turned to see Muara and Erik. "Pleasure to meet you all."
"Okay...I thought I should ask....you worry me Emmy....you always sit by the window.",Road said to her in a puzzled tone. "Almost like your waiting for someone to appear by or something."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:58 am
((If I read that wrong, I'll edit))
Bachi's eyes widdened, "what are you-" she looked down to Kiki. She was very small, she only looked tall because she was so thin. Kiki was a thin and short girl. Her fingers were thing and eligent, her skin the color of a pearl. She was the most inoccent thing Bachi had ever seen. "Of course it hurts to lie...but it's for her own good. and the good of her friends....if she ever found out..." Bachi couldn't go on. As more tears wailed up in her eyes, Bachi held Kiki close to her body like a small child, Kiki leg'ssticking out from the side softly. "She wont remember how she acted just now," Bachi said, almost pleading it not to be so. "she can't know...she mustn't! She can'tknow what she is...it would hurt her so much. i don't think I could see her go through something like that.." she sniffed, a tear roled down her face and on to Kiki's face. "Maura...let's go get the others. Creature," She looked at the creature that was under the control of Road's body, "will you return to Road'sbody already, or what? i'm not in charge of you."

When Bachi's tear hit Kiki's cheek, her eyes slowly flickered open with sleep. She looked about, "Did I fall into the water again?" she asked, looking up at Bachi.

Kiki's inoccent stare almost crushed Bachi's heart.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:57 pm
Erik had been walking slightly ahead of the girls and Kiki's voice was something he couldn't bear to hear right now. So instead of freezing where he was, he took off running as fast as he could.

Maura couldn't blame him. She could only think to herself, "Run faster, baby!" But then she looked down at Kiki's face with a weak smile, "You were tired, but you didn't want to admit it. So you let Bachi carry you and you fell asleep," she lied again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:56 pm
"oh...sorry....I guess its just a habit " Emmy said staring out the window  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:42 pm
(( Ugh...Kiki's inoccent face is heart breaking...))
Kiki looked up at Bachi in a bit of a daze, then smiled. "Okay..." she yawned, "Then will Bachi sing me a song until we get to the bath house? I love songs..." she dowzed, closeing her eyes again.

Bachi looked up at Maura with tear felt eyes. Even after all she had just gone through...Kiki was still herself. The girl that you couldn't stay mad at, even if you tried. With a shaky voice, Bachi replied, "Of course Kiki...I'll do anything you ask. So sit back and relax while we go to the bath house," she ached. 'Roads creature, whatever your name is, are you fallowing us or not?'
Bachi craddled Kiki close to her body and sang in a calm voice, being sure not to invoce her power.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games