Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:10 pm

The doctor worked on Harukoo for hours. By now everyone was down in the living room after hearing what had happened. The king sat in the only single chair with Lita on his lap. Her small arms were wrapped around his neck where as Ruka stared into the fire with his arms behind his back.

"Father, is Haurkoo going to be ok?" Lita asked. Her father shrugged.

"I don't know my dear. We'll know when the doctor comes back out." He told her.

"Where's Prince Kyo?" The queen asked.

"Still pacing in front of her door." The king said as he looked up the stairs. Although, he couldn't see Kyo he could still hear his footprints pacing.

"I just hope he will be alright." The queen said.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:15 pm

Though he couldn't be beside her, he was determined to stay as close as possible. He continued to pace just outside the door, waiting for news from the doctor.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:59 pm

The doctor finally opened the door. The other from downstairs heard and quickly went up in order to hear the news. "Well," He said once he had everyone's attention. "Princess Harukoo has Bronchitis. She'll be fine in a few days. All she needs is plenty of liquids and bed rest. I also suggest she eat lots of oranges to receive the right amount of vitamins. I've given her an infection shot to help with the disease. You may see her now if you'd like." He told them.

"Thank you doctor." The queen said and the doctor bowed.

"My please, your majesty." He said before walking off. Harukoo lied on the bed with her eyes closed but she wasn't sleeping. She was afraid that if she opened them, her dizziness would return and she would have no choice but to vomit.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:08 pm

Kyo was by her side the moment the doctor said it was alright. He sat by her side and gently held her hand in his.
"I'm here." He murmmered. "How are you feeling?"

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:41 pm

The queen closed the door as Harukoo's younger siblings began to protest. "No, leave them be." She told them as the door closed all the way. Harukoo slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Horrible but better now that you're here." She smiled at him. She suddenly turned her head and coughed loudly before leaning back on her pillow and sighing. "This isn't fair."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:39 pm

He kissed her hand.
"What's not fair?"

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:53 pm

"Me being sick. I ruined the day for you." She told him and closed her eyes once again.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:31 pm

He couldn't help but laugh slightly.
"You being sick just gave me a reason to stay by your side all day without worrying about getting disturbed."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:48 pm

Harukoo smiled at him but then her face changed. "That's sweet, Kyo but I don't want you to get sick. I can't bare knowing that I caused you pain as well."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:59 pm

"I'm stronger than you think. I'll be okay."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:10 pm

Harukoo took his hand and closed her eyes. "That's good." She said in almost a whisper. "I'm sorry tired." She was about to go to sleep but a servant walked in with a tray.

"Her majesty requests that you eat." She said and Harukoo nodded as she sat up and a plate of food was placed on her lap. Harukoo thanked her and the servant walked out. She began to eat her Chicken and noodle soup.

"So," Harukoo began as they were left alone again. "Tell me something. How much do you love me?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:21 pm

He smiled and kissed her forehead.
"More than any words or actions could ever express."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:29 pm

Harukoo smiled as she tried to continue to eat. (a little fast forwarding) Days had passed and each day was Harukoo was getting better until finally she was able to get out of bed. The sun was shining brightly and Harukoo changed into some new clothes. She headed downstairs for breakfast and began to eat anything that was placed in front of her.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:46 pm

"Hungry?" Asked Kyo with a slight smile as he took his seat next to her and began to eat as well.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Harukoo nodded. "Mother has been giving me nothing but chicken noodle soup. I know it help be to get better and everything but now I hate the stuff." She took a bite into her pancakes and sighed. "Oh my goodness these are so good." She said to herself before turning to Kyo. "So how are you feeling?" Harukoo asked, worried that she had gotten him sick.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff