Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.
The Yoghurt Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm insane, aren't I?
Yes. Yes you are.
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
No, it's all right.
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
I have no opinion on the matter, I am just driven by the obsessive-compulsive desire to vote in every single poll there is.
36%
 36%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 49

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:02 am

MellowYetPsycho
bill gates is my hero!

:runs away without looking back:

stare
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:20 am

Nebelstern
MellowYetPsycho
bill gates is my hero!

stare

I'm with you Si. But I say, GET THAT LOONEY scream

Wiggster

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:23 am

Wiggster
Nebelstern
MellowYetPsycho
bill gates is my hero!

stare

I'm with you Si. But I say, GET THAT LOONEY scream

*opens fire*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:45 am

*sounds a hunting horn and calls for the hounds*

Wiggster

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:15 am

I don't believe in heroes. In my opinion there are no heroes, as how can you possibly begin to judge a heroic deed against others if the most heroic deed has not yet been performed. As long as time progresses, there will be no heroes... 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:28 am

Nebelstern
I don't believe in heroes. In my opinion there are no heroes, as how can you possibly begin to judge a heroic deed against others if the most heroic deed has not yet been performed. As long as time progresses, there will be no heroes... 3nodding

Why on earth not?

*would rather like to be one someday*

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:05 am

Invictus_88
Nebelstern

Why on earth not?

Well I think that the term hero is used too loosely to be honest. Just my opinion... neutral

Yeeees. I will ignore that asterisk comment...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:20 am

Nebelstern
Invictus_88
Nebelstern

Why on earth not?

Well I think that the term hero is used too loosely to be honest. Just my opinion... neutral

Yeeees. I will ignore that asterisk comment...

You're right, it is. I've never met one, I'll never be one. Though, I do like labelling myself a "F*cking Hero" in a sort of tongue-in-cheek way when comedy demands it.

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:39 am

I just have a general question for everyone. It just popped into my head;
How did you actually get involved with gaia?...

Mine is a story of curiosity and luck. At the time I was browsing google and had the sudden urge, as we all do, to type my name into the search bar. Upon clicking the image option, it displayed a few anime pictures from this site. Intrigued, I followed the link, and, here I am today...

As for joining the GBG, Invictus started accusing me of being a chav on the British Stereotype thread in ED and I felt motivated enough to prove him wrong. And I have. So I laugh.
rolleyes
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:44 am

Si, you introduced Solo and he plagued my existance til i joined.

Wiggster

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:05 am

Wiggster
Si, you introduced Solo and he plagued my existance til i joined.
I meant others, obviously. Don't you think I know I introduced you lot to it... stressed
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:16 am

I suppose. stare

Wiggster

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:49 am

As I recall, you made my life hell AFTER you joined.....Not me BEFORE you joined. You joined because you had no idea what we were on about
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:28 pm

Nebelstern

Mine is a story of curiosity and luck. At the time I was browsing google and had the sudden urge, as we all do, to type my name into the search bar. Upon clicking the image option, it displayed a few anime pictures from this site. Intrigued, I followed the link, and, here I am today...

As for joining the GBG, Invictus started accusing me of being a chav on the British Stereotype thread in ED and I felt motivated enough to prove him wrong. And I have. So I laugh.
rolleyes

I don't really remember. I think an old friend that had moved away sent the link in an email and I joined just so I could talk to her. We never talk anymore but I think I'll stay at least a while longer. I kind of actually like it here.

I've never been to Invi's British Stereotypes Thread. hm...

I don't even rememer why I joined GBG. Dear God...

Arivel

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:50 pm

Arivel
Nebelstern

rolleyes

I don't really remember. I think an old friend that had moved away sent the link in an email and I joined just so I could talk to her. We never talk anymore but I think I'll stay at least a while longer. I kind of actually like it here.

I've never been to Invi's British Stereotypes Thread. hm...

I don't even rememer why I joined GBG. Dear God...

Could it perhaps be that you are British? wink
Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games