Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great British Music Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:42 am

And, I don't know if anyone mentioned this band earlier but, what about Pink Floyd?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:55 am

Timeless_Visage
And, I don't know if anyone mentioned this band earlier but, what about Pink Floyd?

*Awaits oh mighty Captain of Whap to comment on this one*

Nebelstern
Crew

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:22 am

Nebelstern
Timeless_Visage

o.O Why are you waiting for him?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:25 am

Timeless_Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless_Visage

o.O Why are you waiting for him?

You'll see. Whenever he pops on. rolleyes

Nebelstern
Crew

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:43 am

Pink Floyd are teh rawk.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:32 pm

and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage
Nightwish is a goth-influenced "symphonic" metal band. I heart Nightwish, Tarja Turunen has the most beautiful voice; which is a rare thing, in my opinon, to see in a rock band.

Lacuna Coil, Cradle of Filth, Evanescance...

I said it was rare; I didn't say it never happens...

It's rare enough to have a female singer at all...Tarja is by far and away my favourite though

Jessicka (sp?) from Jack Off Jill- stunning voice- and Tarrie B from My Ruin- she makes Amy Lee look like Brittany Spears!

girl_no_13

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:58 am

girl_no_13
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage
Nightwish is a goth-influenced "symphonic" metal band. I heart Nightwish, Tarja Turunen has the most beautiful voice; which is a rare thing, in my opinon, to see in a rock band.

It's rare enough to have a female singer at all...Tarja is by far and away my favourite though

Jessicka (sp?) from Jack Off Jill- stunning voice- and Tarrie B from My Ruin- she makes Amy Lee look like Brittany Spears!

I haven't ever heard of those two bands before.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:49 am

Timeless_Visage
girl_no_13
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage

I have heard of Jack Off Jill...but I have never heard them

and_solo_said

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:50 am

and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage
girl_no_13
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage

Now THAT was funny. xd
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:05 pm

and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage
girl_no_13
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage

Yeah, unfortunatly barely anyone has, people are missing out so much. Anyone remember Kittie? Think like that but good!

girl_no_13

Fourcolour

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:12 pm

girl_no_13
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage
girl_no_13
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage

Yeah, unfortunatly barely anyone has, people are missing out so much. Anyone remember Kittie? Think like that but good!

* emerges from shadows and raises hand*

I've heard of Jack Off Jill.

*retreats back into shadows*

Don't like them though... ninja
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:11 pm

girl_no_13
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage
girl_no_13
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage

Kittie? You mean the girl band that screamed and beat the crap out of their guitars, rather than play them? Yeah, I've heard them.

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Fourcolour

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:12 pm

Timeless_Visage
girl_no_13
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage
girl_no_13
and_solo_said
Timeless_Visage

Kittie? You mean the girl band that screamed and beat the crap out of their guitar, rather than play them? Yeah, I've heard them.

Kittie really were terribly. Their lack of talent is now the stuff of British metal legend. xd
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:00 pm

I really like Oasis, but i'm ready for the bunch of people who don't agree ninja I really like the video for their new single "The Importance of Being Idle", though I didn't really like "Lyla" that much... still I actually prefer this album to the new Coldplay album, which I am very dissappointed with.

Faible

Fourcolour

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:48 pm

Faible
I really like Oasis, but i'm ready for the bunch of people who don't agree ninja I really like the video for their new single "The Importance of Being Idle", though I didn't really like "Lyla" that much... still I actually prefer this album to the new Coldplay album, which I am very dissappointed with.

Oasis are a great band, but they used to be incredible. The Importance of Being Idle is very good though.
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games