Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:52 pm
Tigerpaw looked up at her mother, "where's Rowankit?" Cindermoon looked down sadly at Tigerpaw. "i-i-I'm sorry Tigerpaw. . .but Rowankit dosen't. . .he didn't want to come, he had to many things to do, he's going to be and apprentice soon to." Tigerpaw jumped, "really he was buisy?" Tigerpaw looked down, "to busy to visit his own sister? Is he. . .mad at me?" Tigerpaw looked up, "mother? Please tell me that Rowankit and Oakenpelt aren't mad!! You understand, I just had to leave, but to have my father and brother angrey at me makes it all worse!" Tigerpaw felt her insides turn. Cindermoon licked Tigerpaws head, "Oakenpelt isn't mad! And Rowankit is just. . .he's takeing things pretty hard. . .you do understand that he was just hiding his feeling, he didn't want you to be worried by. . .by softkit's death. . " Cindermoon seemed to be thrown into alot of pain by revisiting this memory. Tigerpaw immediatly licked her mothers shoulder. "I'm sorry mother. . .when you go back, please tell Rowankit I'm sorry." Cindermoon sighed then nodded, "yes, I should probably go back at sun high. Rowankit's cerimony will be put off untill I get back, that means that the other kits will be turned into apprentices sooner." Cindermoon seemed to remember something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"exscuze me Tigerpaw, I need to talk to Cloverpaw about his family, he should know how thier doing." Tigerpaw nodded then went off to go find Crystalstar. Cindermoon spotted Cloverpaw talking to a kit, he nodded to the nursery and the kit wobbled back into it. "Cloverpaw!" Cloverpaw spun around. "wha- oh! It's you, hello Cindermoon!" CIndermoon looked down sadly at Cloverpaw. "why did you dicied to come here with Tigerpaw? She chose to come by herself, and yet you still wanted to come with her, I guess you must be a loyal friend to her." Cindermoon looked up, the snow had started to fall again. "your family misses you Cloverkit. . .your mother is very worried for you, but she didn't want to leaave your siblings just to come and see you." (right? I don't know you can change it if you want, I'm just guessing.) Cindermoon looked down at Cloverpaw, "I want you to take care of Tigerpaw, she is dear to me, and you seem to be her only friend right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:29 pm
((Why did Tigerpaw have to leave again?))

((And Crystalstar we need you in the Furuba rp))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:58 pm
((Eagleheart was there during the whole thing kk??? i wanted to be but its like ova so... yea... i gave cloverpaw and tigerpaw my congrats and misses and well beings and junk and stuff))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:50 pm
Cloverpaw did a slight noding mostion and looked down. "I promise to take care of her as best I can, Cindermoon." He replied whole heartly, looking into her eyes.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:08 pm
Crystalstar glanced up as Tigerpaw came over to her. "Good evening. Would you like to share my rabbit with me?" She wasn't very hungery, Leaf-bare was going to get worse now that the other clans were coming up on it so she needs a thicker coat. "Or we could go find you a place in the apprentices' den?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:14 pm
Bearclaw watched the new apprentices from the warriors den- careful eyes watching they're every step. She was lost in thought- Frostheart's memories only to be imagined in her weary head.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Mia The Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:01 am
Darkkit wandered about the nursery, practicing all her sences. She would be an apprentice soon, of that she was sure, and then she's be with Crowpaw in the apprentices den.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:19 pm
Crystalstar stuck her head into the apprentices' den, "Perfect. Two spaces in the back there for you two." She purred. "There's extra moss in that corner." She padded away from to let them get settled.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Mia The Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:45 pm
Darkkit padded tentively to Crystalstar. She prodded her side. Crystalstar turned to her. "Oh, hello, Darkkit. How are you?" Darkkit flicked her tail happily, and Crystalstar nodded. Darkkit the pointed with her paw to the apprentices' den. "When will you be an apprentice?" Crystalstar asked. Darkkit nodded. Crystalstar didn't reply.

((Darkkit should be and-paw by now. Could you please make Darkkit a -paw, please, Crystalstar?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:54 pm
(sure ^.^)
Crystalstar thought for a moment. "You should be one." She purred and leapt onto the SnowLedge.

*blaa blaa blaa* (you are an apprentice. You mentor will be...Sandstripe)

"Congratulations, Darkpaw." Crystalstar purred. "Now you can go find yourself a spot in the apprentices' den."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:52 pm
"Darkpaw! Darkpaw!" Bearclaw shouted.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:51 am
Darkpaw was so happy now that she was an apprentice. Next, she just had to become a warrior! Then she'd be able to help all her clan mates.  

Mia The Kitsune

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:54 am
Crowpaw pounded up to Darkpaw. "Congrats, Darkpaw! Come on, I'll show you to the den." He headed for the apprentice den. When he got there, he showed Darkpaw to a nest. "This space is free." He told her, pointing to a mound. Then he pointed right nixt to it. "That's my nest, and the one right next to that is Tigerpaw's." He imformed her. SHe nodded her understanding.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:20 pm
may i join as rockkit  

alecbboy91

alecbboy91

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:21 pm
hello may i join snowclan as rockkit  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games