Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:19 pm
The Hatter turned around to survey the damage, and he was not satisfied. He pulled his blade from Mimicry's body, picking up the sword as well. He took the sword in his right hand and placed it over Mimicry's heart, staring down at him with cold eyes he had never before worn.
~~~
Nana listened. She heard no swords.... but there was a voice. A strange, unfamiliar male voice. She followed it, but it stopped. She paused, but continued in the direction she had been going and came upon the gruesome scene. She immediately rushed to Cheshire and whispered, "It will be all right, Cheshire, I promise..."

((a LOT. XD ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:23 pm
Mimicry growled. "Go on, Hatter. Finish me off. But don't think I don't have a trick up my sleeve."
Cheshire looked up at Nana? Or was it The Queen? He really couldn't tell with his vision blurring the way it was.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:28 pm
(Same here.. I should be sleeping but this is too good)

A teardrop hit chesire as she stood over him. She was crying , but she had no clue why. This was her job now, what she had to do to prove her loalty to her queen forever .However instead she vanished ,appearing in front of Mimicry and holding onto him "let's go.. " SHe jumped into a tree then looking down at chesire mouthed the words "brother"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:30 pm
Myria_Angelus
(Same here.. I should be sleeping but this is too good)

A teardrop hit chesire as she stood over him. She was crying , but she had no clue why. This was her job now, what she had to do to prove her loalty to her queen forever .However instead she vanished ,appearing in front of Mimicry and holding onto him "let's go.. " SHe jumped into a tree then looking down at chesire mouthed the words "brother"

Mimicry wiped the blood off of him and smiled. "Till we meet again, dear Hatter." He was about to leave, when a rather fun idea came to mind. "Oh, one more thing. Alittle...thank you for the cut." Vanishing and reappearing behind Tick-Tock he grabbed hold of the gear and ripped it from her back, vanishing again to appear at Indya's side. Grabbing both sides of the gear, he snapped it in half and laughed. "Goodbye Hatter. Enjoy your piece of scrap. May you live happily ever after with...it."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:35 pm
Immediately, Tick-Tock's wide eye/socket faded and her head dropped, along with the rest of her, to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:36 pm
The Hatter tipped his hat. "Till we meet again, dear Mimicry."
"Cheshire, can you hear me? It's me, Nana. Please stay awake!" Nana begged. "You can't go to sleep, Cheshire. I'm going to heal you. Just stay awake, Cheshire." She put her hands over his wound and started to heal it. She was still somewhat weakened from healing Jasper, but at least she'd gained experience with non-Jabberwocky beings, and the wound began to close up. "There," she said, "that should do for now. But you've lost a lot of blood, Cheshire. We have to go see someone who can help you."

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:37 pm
Indya winced as she touched the spot on her face. The thobbing was still going on, but it had lessene a bit "Beaten .. I should of known better than to do that when they're all together" she sighed and looked at mimicry "are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:46 pm
((I added on to the above Nana. Doubt you'll like it though))

Cheshire coughed. "It's fine. We'll make it to the Caterpillar. He's the only one that can help us...unfortunately. He can help Tick-Tock too."
Mimicry nodded and ripped off a piece of his jacket to wipe at Indya's wound. "Yes, how about you? Don't worry about the queen though. She'll know you're loyal. I have my ways, love."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:47 pm
((Sorry I missed a fair bit, school.)) The Court Jester appeared next to mimicry. "What are you doing holding your gut like that?" She said, excitedly. As far as bipolar goes, she was in a manic mood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:50 pm
((it's fine))

Mimicry looked at Court Jester and shrugged. "Alittle cut, but nothing bad. ((Shows what he knows. hehehe)) "Take us back to the queen Jester, we've done what we could."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:52 pm
She smiled at him , then glared at the court-jester. If it hadn't been for her apperance she would of kissed mimicry. Although she was glad she had appeared , a tiny bit "Thank you mimicry. "  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:55 pm
The Court Jester grinned almost like a normal Cheshire cat. "Well then if you would kindly follow me...." She said, before eagerly bounding ahead of them.  

Musicalchick

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:58 pm
(going to bed. night )

Indya just nodded and winced at the pain. She followed the court jester, on the way slipping her hand into mimicry's and sqeezing it. Her grin had returned, but her good mood had not  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:03 am
The Court Jester stopped and waited for the Mimicry and Indya to catch up, and tapped on the large bells held by her jester's hat.  

Musicalchick

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:10 am
Mimicry smiled down at Indya and wondered just what would happen with the queen when...if...she found out the Cheshire wasn't dead.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games