Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:08 pm
Koyashu sat down and started eating. "You should yourself a little something also," he said. He felt really worried about Richard, but thanks to his hair covering his eyes he was able to keep it hidden.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:11 pm
"Not hungry."said Richard sitting down across from Koyashu and resting his head on the table. His hands shook a little while he tried to make the pain in his head die down a little.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:14 pm
Koyashu was soon finished eating. He got up and set the dishes in the sink. "You should still try to eat a little something, Richard. You need to keep you strength up," he said the worry leaking out slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:17 pm
"If I eat I may puke. Not feeling up for it." Richard sighed and lifted his head off the table, "what are you up to today? Did Cara give you the day off?"  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:21 pm
"Yeah she did. So I have no plans for today," Koyashu said leaning against the table gently."You have any plans for today?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:33 pm
"No, my doctor doesn't want me working for a while since it's pushing my health. So I'm pretty much useless right now." sighed Richard, "want to do anything today that's not completely loud?"  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:35 pm
"Sounds like a good idea to me," Koyashu said. "Got anything in mind?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:40 pm
"...no...movie?"asked Richard resting his head on the table once more and closeing his eyes.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:45 pm
"Sound like a good idea to me," Koyashu said brighting up some. "I love movies. What kind of movie should we see?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:48 pm
"Something not so loud. How about Ps.I love you? I've been dieing to see that, guess I'm a sap for romance films. Or theirs also Sweeny Todd."said Richard.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:50 pm
"Hm...how about Sweeny Todd. I've been wanting to see that," Koyashu said thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:54 pm
"Alright."said the blond getting up, "let me just get dressed and we can leave." he leaned against a wall for a second and headed towards his room.
When he got there he threw on pants and a shirt and a belt so his pants wouldn't fall down. Then he simply rested on his bed for a moment before getting back up and heading out of the room.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:57 pm
Koyashu quickly got dressed. He just put on a pair of pant, a t-shirt and hi jacket. He waited in the living for Richard. The concern he felt for him growing some.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:00 pm
"Hey, ready to go?"asked Richard putting on his shoes and grabbing his car keys. He stumbled slightly before opening the door, his head felt steadily worse.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:02 pm
"Yeah," Koyashu said going up to Richard. "Your sure you'll be able to drive. It looks like your head is hurting worse then before."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games