Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:13 am

((I call this game... ThePersuasionOfDarknessIsFullOfSpottedDie. Basically you'll roll a single 100 sided dice and have to beat me 3 times. If you get higher, you get a digimon back, if you get lower, the hold of darkness becomes stronger as something back happens to you. The same rules of the Manor apply here. We'll start on my next post.))

The figure would start to stir as if he were waking from a long slumber of some sort. "Ugh... my head." the boy, obviously human, would slowly rise to his feet in a slight daze. His long black hair would fall down the sides of his face as he rose. The man would be wearing a long black coat that covered all the way down to his feet which were covered by steel-plated boots. "Where... where am I?" He would look around and then spot the dragon. "HOLY HECK!!!" He jump back in surprise, soon realizing that it was only Lucemon. His breathing would return to normal, signified by a sigh of relief and then a revelation.

"If you're hear in this form then that would mean..." He'd slowly turn till he was facing Kazu. "Then... I failed my task and am now but a servant." The boy would look at Kazu and then down at his trembling hands that were gloved with shimmering black leather that glistened in the light of the sphere above him. "You!" He would call... "What are you doing here?! Are you out of your mind or do you really not value your life?!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:19 am

Kazu watched, fascinated as the ooze took on a human appearance. The figure was oddly familiar. The boy was clearly confused at what was happening. Until he yelled at Kazu.
"Out of my mind? Not valuing life. Don't get me wrong buddy! I value my life more than ever! Though your first accusation may ring true in time... Who in the world are you anyway!?"
Kazu was getting more and more confused at this strange world. Just what was happening!?

((Sounds good. I don't have to roll higher three times in a row do I gonk it's just three higher and each failing results in some mental screwing over and such?))

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:30 am

((Maybe another post more... Unless I can get His aggression up.))

The boy looked back at the hulking Lucemon as if he were holding a mental conversation with the beast and then back at Kazu. "Marcus... and you are?!" Having regained his posture, he'd start to walk towards the boy. "Well you're clearly out of your mind if you're hear. He only brings those that have nothing to live for here."

The black dragon would look down at the two boys. His two eyes would flare up, sending an invisible pulse of energy at the walking Marcus.

"GAAACK!!!!" Marcus would fall to his knees, hugging himself as the influence of darkness took hold of him. "Leave... this place." he would manage to whisper. A dark ooze-like substance would start to take over his body, seeping across his skin like a parasitic slime. As he started to return back to his feet, only a few feet from Kazu, half of his body would be as black as the dragon's skin and the other half was his normal skin color.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:42 am

Kazu froze at the boys name.
"Y-your... Marcus..."
Confusion ripped through Kazu, he'd seen alot of crazy things since arriving at the Digital World, but never two of the same person... His words stung, but they were true.
"In all fairness... I don't have anything to live for. What is life without a purpose? That's what gets me. I have no purpose, and that is why I'm here. To stop from bcoming like you!"
Kazu watched as Marcus fell over. He didn't go to help him, not out of malice, but because he could see the boy's skin change, become as black as the great Dragon behind them. Kazu wanted to step back. He wanted to distance himself from what was happening, but he couldn't. Not now, not after his grand seech of finding purpose.
"I-I won't leave yet..."

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

-InsertEgoHere- Liger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 70 Total: 70 (1-100)

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:24 am

((We'll change it to five rounds and you have to get over half to win ^_^))

Marcus glared at the boy. "Fine then... if you do not wish to stay then I will remove of your myself!" The boy was clearly not well. He was infected by Lucemon's allure of chaotic energy and dark demand. Marcus's left hand, consumed by evil, would shift into the image of a sword. It's edge would drip with a strange ooze and digisoul would start to consume the boy's body. "BE GONE KAZU!!!" He would cry as he took off into a full on sprint with his bladed arm poised to strike.

((Note: You can use digisoul... not sure how effective you are at it, but you can still use that.))
Kazu Matsumoto rolled 1 100-sided dice: 75 Total: 75 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:37 am

"Damn it!"
Kazu leaped to the left, Marcus's sword arm passing inches above hs head.
"Marcus! Snap out of it!"
A flickering aura sprang up around Kazu, in comparison to the Digi-Soul aura's he had used before this was weak. Clearly the area they were in, combined with Kazu's physical condition were affecting his output of energy. Kazu, brought himself into a crouching postion from his dodge and pushed forwards, aiming to tackle Marcus from behind.
"Can't you see he's using you!?"

((What happens if I lose gonk ))

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

-InsertEgoHere- Liger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 82 Total: 82 (1-100)

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:09 am

((You'll be having tea with Lucemon more often as a resident of Spiral Castle. xD))

Marcus would be tackled to the ground by Kazu. The shadow puppet of Kazu's arch-nemesis would struggle against the boy that had him pinned. Kazu's words would fall on deaf ears as the Marcus he though he knew was simply a puppet to the dragon that stood watching over them. "Grrr... graaa... go away!" He would manage to mouth from half consumed lips. The boy's chest would shift and turn as something tried to escape out of it. Soon a black substance would erupt from Marcus's gut and knock Kazu off. The blackened substance would twist around Kazu like a giant hand, preparing to squeeze Kazu and infect him with evil.

"You wish to be set apart, do you? Why would you do that? Why not simply accept it and live with the knowledge that you are one in the same. Just accept the darkness." the voice would say again. "Accept it, because it accepts you."

One of the sphere would return back to this plan, the digimon inside unknown
Kazu Matsumoto rolled 1 100-sided dice: 47 Total: 47 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:16 am

Kazu had the wind knocked out of him as some black stuff would blast him off the puppet. He got to his feet, gasping for air. He cursed as the black substance wrapped around him.
"Aarrrghh!"
Kazu writhed and struggled against the hand-like thing. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted one of the orbs from earlier.
"Its... Back... ARRGH!"
The aura, that only flickered before, flared up around Kazu, this time it was more defined as hit tried to burn away at the vice-like grip.
"Let... Me... Go!"

((Buggeration... Well this certianly spices things up...))

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:16 pm

((It would seem that not much has happened in my absense... carrying on with the madness...))

Results: 1/5; 3 tries left

The voice of Lucemon would call again. "Tsk, tsk, tsk little tamer. You're not impressing me at all. I dare say that you're not even worth conforming to darkness if that's the best you can do." the voice would cackle in laughter at Kazu's attempts to resist the darkness.

The blob-like aura coming from out of the Marcus-copy would start to generate its own aura that would overpower the tamer and infect him with a portion of the darkness that it had to give.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The aura would begin to slowly envelop Kazu, spreading from consuming his chest and arms, working it's way down to his legs and feet. The process would be long and torturous as the goop would begin to bring out Kazu's darkest memories.

((Would it be best to imagine the game "Hang-man," where you have to draw a body part every time you fail? lolz))
-InsertEgoHere- Liger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:24 pm

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Kazu Matsumoto rolled 1 100-sided dice: 33 Total: 33 (1-100)

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:11 am

Kazu struggled against the goop, no use. It crawled over his chest, it was agonisingly painful. It spread across his body infliciting the most unbearable pain. A scream ripped out of his lungs echoing around the area, something was stirring within him...
"No... No!...NO!!!"

Kazu lay on the ground in the street. Blood was dripping from his head. His friends lay unconsious around him. He was stupid to have thought reasoning with them would work. Stupid thugs... Kazu and his two friends had taken a short-cut home through a backstreet in London's central district, one guy had asked them to stop and when they didn't 4 more guys had turned up. Kazu had attempted to reason with them and had felt a pipe to the side of the head. He had passed out and now he was waking up he was faced with 5 stupid, idiotic thugs who were only looking for an easy fight. He had gotten to his feet, no one had seemed to notice him, too busy taking his friends wallets. He had done the unthinkable. He had run. Abandoned his friends. He had rounded the corner and phoned the police. Waiting for the thugs to move on before returning and helping his downwed friends. It was one of the most hated moments of his life. His friends had forgiven him of course, but Kazu had never lived it down... One of many memories that he did not want to revisit...

As the memory of that night flooded Kazu he roared. A mixture of terror, anger and the deepest guilt. As the aura overtook him Kazu's eyes burst open, his blue aura erupted around him.
"No! I won't be useless! Not anymore! Never again!!!"
-InsertEgoHere- Liger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:13 am

Results: 2/5; 2 tries left

Kazu's blue aura had managed to overpower the influence of darkness that had coiled around him like a snake on helpless prey. It halted the progress of it, but was not yet strong enough to rid it from his body. The power of Kazu had, however, been able to stop the memories from wreaking havoc on his mental subconsciousness. "Good, good, good... give into it. Give into the rage, the anger, the hate. All these emotions will only make you a better host to the darkness that will soon envelope the planet!" The black beast that surveyed the session, chuckled in a low growl.

Another sphere would reappear above the dragon's head, it's contents unknown.

---------------------------------------

The goop would detach itself from Marcus's body and surround Kazu, acting more as a bind than as a way to corrupt Kazu's mind. It would tightly coil around his arms and hands. It would solidify like rock, able to be broken if enough pressure was applied.

"Are... are you that desperate for attention, Kazu?" The copy of Marcus would tilt his hand, completely oblivious of the blackening substance around the boy's body. "I killed you once before, but only so that you could leave this place but... you're still here!" An aura would start to engulf the corrupted clone's body like a flame. His left hand, the one that was now as black as the slime around Kazu, would shift into that of a blade made of nothing but 1s and 0s. The spiraling numbers would grow black as coal, signifying that they too were also tainted by Lucemon's power. "I see... so once was not enough. I would appear that... I HAVE TO KILL YOU AGAIN!!!!" Being a mere few feet from Kazu, Marcus would reel his left hand back and then dive for Kazu's bound chest. If not avoided, the blade would not pierce his physical flesh, but his digital, leaving him in disrepair and possibly unable to produce a tangible digisoul without proper nursing and a great amount of time for natural healing.

((A little heavy?))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Kazu Matsumoto rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:46 am

Kazu practically chocked as the goop solidified around him. He could only watch in horror as The Pseudo-Marcus' arm transformed into a sword. He wirthed and fought but nothing was working.
"No! It's not that I want attention! It's just that I can't bear to stand by and see others get hurt when I know I can do something about it!"
The Pseudo Marcus dove at him. Aiming to strike him in the chest again, the same place that had killed Kazu once before. Kazu stared into the eyes of his Killer. He felt all that Lucemon spoke of; the rage the hate and the anger all boiling under the surface. But another force was pushing it's way forwards. Forgivness. After having heard Lucemon's story about Marcus, Kazu knew that there was more to this man then met the eye. Something that he could try and change. Something that Kazu would not let envelop the world.
"MARCUS!"
Kazu's aura would consolidate around his fists. It was still feral and raw but Kazu needed it, needed to use it to deflect the killer blade, and needed it to break this goop around him.
"WAKE UP!"
Kazu would attempt to exert the aura in an uncontrolled pulse around him, to break free of his bonds...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:50 am

((Congratulations, you passed ^_^ ))

From an unknown direction, Lucemon would notice Kazu's Digisoul aura firing up once more in order to protect himself. The aura would be feral and most definitely out of Kazu's control, but it would break that which bound him and even be strong enough to parry Marcus's digisoul blade.

The clash of the two conflicting auras would cause a powerful shock wave that would send Marcus flying back with both of his arms crossed to protect his half human, half corrupted face; one eye glowing yellow and the other his normal orange color. "What... what was tha--- GAAAHHH!!!" the being before Kazu would fall to his knees coughing up what would appear to be blood. The ooze that had consumed half of Marcus would start to sizzle and slide off his body and towards the ground, where it would evaporate back into the confined atmosphere. Once gone, the body of Marcus would fall to the ground lifeless, an empty shell.

The dragon before Kazu would tilt his head in the boys' direction with an emotionless face, hidden behind a golden mask. Its fangs would drip would corrosive saliva and soon it would bellow out a mighty roar.

As the beast roared to the heavens, the third and final sphere would appear above it's head to join the other two. The three spheres would rotate in a circle and then continue spinning as they made their way back to Kazu. Once there, they would revolve around the tamer for a moment and then crack to release three passed out digimon.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games