Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:41 pm

Sarah smiled at Princess. "Likewise. Oh no... Catni-" Link's attention was captured. He perked up and started playing with his new toy, purring like crazy. Sarah laughed. "He's just getting spoiled this term. Love and toys. What am I going to do with him?" Sarah smiled bright, loving that she was making more and more new friends.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:54 am

"Well for now we can all just loving him and spoiling him! Though I don't know what he'll be like once he's not being spoiled so much..."

Lyra Elizabeth

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:33 am

Ann eventually waved back at Princess and continued to stare out of the window. Then she got really bored just petting her cat. Ann got up from where she was sitting and set Aiko to the floor, "Now Aiko, don't you go disappearing on me again or else I may have to call on Kitty's ESP powers to get you back again." She giggled and bounced around the corridors, "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:10 pm

Abbey just sighed in exasperation. "These folk sure are wound up today." She muttered to herself as she looked around for a prefect to talk to about classes.

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:34 pm

Kitty returned with some pumkin juice and cauldron cakes from the trolley witch. "Hi Princess!" greeted Kitty as she sat down by Lyra and Sarah again. "Hey, you managed to stop petting Link! xp Guess he isn't going to stalk you after all," finished Kitty sadly as she started on a cauldron cake. "So how've you been, Princess?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:21 pm

Antoinilia wiggles her nose and then sighing takes off her glasses. She gently rubs the jellybean shaped imprints between her eyes left by the lenses and closes her lids against the world.

ONLYTONI

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:15 pm

Hayden walked back into the compartment and stared in amazement at all the people now in here. She smiled happily as she pulled out her trunk and set it long ways on the floor making another seat. Sitting down she yawned softly.

"Wow I'm already tired and we aren't even there yet." Laughing she reached over and dug around inside the box pulling out some candies her mom had stuffed in there. "Ooooh lemon drops," Popping one in her mouth Hayden smiled once more as she listened to everyone chatting.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:47 pm

Animekitty47
Kitty returned with some pumkin juice and cauldron cakes from the trolley witch. "Hi Princess!" greeted Kitty as she sat down by Lyra and Sarah again. "Hey, you managed to stop petting Link! xp Guess he isn't going to stalk you after all," finished Kitty sadly as she started on a cauldron cake. "So how've you been, Princess?"

"Yes, I did stop petting Link; my hand was beginning to cramp up. I think he may have allowed it only because someone else, Sarah, is now petting him, though."

Lyra looked down at her stomach as is started making grumbling noises. "I'm going to go get something from the trolley witch. I'll be right back." Lyra left the compartment and wandered down the train looking for the trolley witch. "Hello. Could I please have a cauldron cake and a bag or lemon drops?" She paid the trolley witch and returned to the compartment, eating her cauldron cake.

"Hey, guys. I brought some lemon drops to share, if anybody wants one. I'll just pass the bag around." Lyra took a lemon drop and passed the bag to someone else.

Lyra Elizabeth

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:09 pm

"I'll take some lemon drops Lyra."Lucy said grabbing some out of the bag Lyra held. "Thanks. So how was everyones summer?"Lucy asked her fellow students as she ate the lemon drops.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:31 pm

Lyra finished the cauldron cake and popped the lemon drop into her mouth. "You're welcome, Lucy." Lyra thought for a moment, fiddling with the lemon drop wrapper. "My summer was pretty good, but very hectic. We had a lot to do because we moved, so we were constantly cleaning and packing. I got to go with my friend on her grandparent's boat, though, which was a lot of fun. How about you? Did you have a good summer?"

Lyra Elizabeth

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:29 pm

"Yes, it was pretty fun me and my family stayed in our summer estate out in the country. My cousins live near there so we had tons of fun hanging out with each other, and goofing off. My cousins find it funny when I make myself look like them, its like loooking in a mirror for them. Although Sir Duckie got stuck in a tree, my father got him down though so everything was ok." Lucy told about her summer, and ate some candie she had in her bag. Sir Duckie jumped out of her lap to play with some of the other cats in the compartment. "Looks like Sir Duckie has some friends." Lucy said observing the cats playing.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:31 pm

Twyla nodded another ‘thank you’ to Ann before finishing off the glass of water, the cup disappeared as soon as she was done. That explained why there were no trash cans on the train or trolley cart. She allowed herself to site there for another few minutes in thought about the ever approaching school year and couldn’t help be pleased with herself for all of the people she had met already.

Being able to breath evenly again she used her hands to push herself from the ground and walked back towards the bursting compartment. She stopped in front of the door and looked in at even more people!? She sighed, there was no point going back in there now, she might have another embarrassing episode. darn claustrophobic! she thought to herself. She gave one last glance at the compartment before walking down the hall to an empty one.

She wasn’t at all surprised to find it that way seeing that most of the students were occupying one compartment. Upon opening the door to the compartment she jumped at the sound of a girls voice booming down the hall. Another girl had told the girl who had yelled down the hall to come sit with her, though both looked like they were looking for an open compartment.

“If you would like you may join me in here!” she said hopefully. She waitted in the compartment door opening for their replies.

[[at lest i only had three pages to read!]]

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:34 pm

* starts to fall asleep*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm

FearlessDare
"Urgh..." Fearless said as she heard him said that. She dropped his hand and blushed. "I... I missed you too..." Fearless smiled. Her hand snaked automatically to his and suddenly, they were clasping hands. She smiled shyly at Zack, and they started walking towards the compartment.

Zack's face turned red as he felt her hand grasp his own.
Just before they reached the compartment, Zack turned her and popped a kiss.
Smiling at her, he said," I been wanted to do that for a while now." His face still red, he continued to the compartment.

signs_of_zack

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Juni walked back towards her empty compartment whilst holding onto extra pumpkin pasties and a cup of earl grey tea; she currently was holding one of the pasties in her mouth. The sudden bounce in her step caused by a near-fall-out-of-train-experience earlier seemed to had vanished again once she had left student contact, though a part of her eagerly planned for the day she would get Ann back for that scare. As she stepped to the door of her compartment, she noticed a fellow hufflepuff (Corona Australis) accompanied by what looked like a first year student (bucbucLA). Juni quickly spit out her pasty into what was left of her hand, then whistled quite LOUDLY at the two of them.

"OI!!!!!!!"

She waved at them with her cup of tea. "You two! In here!" Juni nodded her head to the compartment and walked inside.
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games