Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:15 pm
xX Harlequin Girl Xx
PrimeOdd
MiZzCheeViouZ
Hi all! My name is Velvet (yes that is my real name.)
I live in Cali. I'm 26.. (don't ask why there is a 26 yo on here playing Gaia Online..) I love FOOOoD! It's my life. I'm a culinary Major.. 4laugh
I have a two year old son.. evil Who is a pain in my back side.
My Favorite bands are: Panic! for obvious reasons. FOB, 3EB, The Smiths, The Beatles, Queen, The Who, and The Pillows..
My favorite Panic songs are There's a Reason These Tables are Numbered... (had to abbreviate. If I put the whole title I'd probably break a sweat.)
A Time to Dance, It's Better if You Do. From Pretty.Odd: Northern Downpour, When the Day Met The Night, The Piano Knows Something I Don't, Behind the Sea, and Mad as Rabbits.
Yes, Ryan Ross is my favorite.. He's been amazingly nice to me. Brendon can be a Meanie. Sometimes he's on his rag. xp
I'm not a crazy fangirl.. I don't do stalker status..

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 I'm sure your son is adorable. heart How is Brendon a meanie? surprised

HAHA!! Thank you for the welcome, Thank you. *bow*
LOL!! Brendon can be.. If he's in the mood to be nice he is.. Generally he's a good sport. xp

A good sport? Did you pick on him?! xd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:47 am
PrimeOdd
xX Harlequin Girl Xx
PrimeOdd
MiZzCheeViouZ
I live in Cali. I'm 26.. (don't ask why there is a 26 yo on here playing Gaia Online..) I love FOOOoD! It's my life. I'm a culinary Major.. 4laugh
My Favorite bands are: Panic! for obvious reasons. FOB, 3EB, The Smiths, The Beatles, Queen, The Who, and The Pillows..
My favorite Panic songs are There's a Reason These Tables are Numbered... (had to abbreviate. If I put the whole title I'd probably break a sweat.)
A Time to Dance, It's Better if You Do. From Pretty.Odd: Northern Downpour, When the Day Met The Night, The Piano Knows Something I Don't, Behind the Sea, and Mad as Rabbits.
Yes, Ryan Ross is my favorite.. He's been amazingly nice to me. Brendon can be a Meanie. Sometimes he's on his rag. xp

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 I'm sure your son is adorable. heart How is Brendon a meanie? surprised

LOL!! Brendon can be.. If he's in the mood to be nice he is.. Generally he's a good sport. xp

LOL!! He was picking on me first.. LOL!! He's a good guy.. He was just playin around with me, and I might of hurt his feelings.. crying I feel bad!! REally!!  

Pixie I 14ct I no clarity

KillingKatie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:56 pm
Hallo!

My name is Katie.
I am 14 years old and a freshman in high school.
I live in the United States.

One of my favorite things to do is play my guitar. I'm getting an electric one for Christmas, as opposed to my current acoustic. I can't wait! After the holidays I'm gonna try to get to my instructor to dig up so PATD music for meh.

I also love to bake and draw, and I love photography. I'm pretty good in school, but I hate getting up in the morning.

Although I love all of the PATD songs, I really like London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines, Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, But It's Better If You Do, Build God, Then We'll Talk, Nine In The Afternoon, That Green Gentleman, Northern Downpour, and Folkin' Around.

Ahh. Too many favorites. xd

Also, as you can probably tell, I'm very new to Gaia... so just to let everyone know, I'm definately willing to make friends! So for the most part I am accepting all friend requests, and replying to all my comments, messages, etc to try and meet some people.

So... hai. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:29 am
xX Harlequin Girl Xx
PrimeOdd
xX Harlequin Girl Xx
PrimeOdd
MiZzCheeViouZ

LOL!! He was picking on me first.. LOL!! He's a good guy.. He was just playin around with me, and I might of hurt his feelings.. crying I feel bad!! REally!!

Oh, boy... xd

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:30 am
xKatiechan
Hallo!

My name is Katie.
I am 14 years old and a freshman in high school.
I live in the United States.

One of my favorite things to do is play my guitar. I'm getting an electric one for Christmas, as opposed to my current acoustic. I can't wait! After the holidays I'm gonna try to get to my instructor to dig up so PATD music for meh.

I also love to bake and draw, and I love photography. I'm pretty good in school, but I hate getting up in the morning.

Although I love all of the PATD songs, I really like London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines, Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, But It's Better If You Do, Build God, Then We'll Talk, Nine In The Afternoon, That Green Gentleman, Northern Downpour, and Folkin' Around.

Ahh. Too many favorites. xd

Also, as you can probably tell, I'm very new to Gaia... so just to let everyone know, I'm definately willing to make friends! So for the most part I am accepting all friend requests, and replying to all my comments, messages, etc to try and meet some people.

So... hai. 3nodding

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 And welcome to Gaia!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:38 pm
^ Thank you. <3  

KillingKatie

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:26 pm
Guess who this is, guys?!
I've gone from oOMadAsRabbitsoO to MadAsRabbitsoO (when my account got hacked) and now to Kyli3_PanicFanatic.
=D
Sorry that I changed my name.
There's this girl at my school that somehow got all of my new account information so I changed everything before she could do anything.
But it's all good now.
=)
So, see ya in the guild (with my new name! =D)
Kyli3_PanicFanatic
wahmbulance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:29 pm
Kyli3_PanicFanatic
I've gone from oOMadAsRabbitsoO to MadAsRabbitsoO (when my account got hacked) and now to Kyli3_PanicFanatic.
=D
There's this girl at my school that somehow got all of my new account information so I changed everything before she could do anything.
But it's all good now.
=)
Kyli3_PanicFanatic
wahmbulance

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Againagain.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:28 pm
PrimeOdd
Kyli3_PanicFanatic
=D
But it's all good now.
=)
Kyli3_PanicFanatic
wahmbulance

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Againagain.

Haha,
Thanks...?!
xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:07 pm
Hi my name is kozoue_ryoko but I just get called by my name Tiffany
I just joined the guild so I'm very happy to be here.
I've liked Panic at the Disco ever since my best friend introduced me to them. That was like 3 or four years ago so thank you for letting me in the guild

Poppinsbutt

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:10 pm
kozoue_ryoko
Hi my name is kozoue_ryoko but I just get called by my name Tiffany
I just joined the guild so I'm very happy to be here.
I've liked Panic at the Disco ever since my best friend introduced me to them. That was like 3 or four years ago so thank you for letting me in the guild

Yup. biggrin Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Welcome to the New Year 'yah guys
and Welcome to the Panic AT The Disco Fan Guild!
<3

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Knuck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:38 pm
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii =D
Well my name is Emmanuel, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Puerto Rico.
We speak Spanish here where I live so we don't usually listen to music in english, but on 2005/2006 I started loving music in english...and the first reason was panic at the disco. The first song I listened from them was Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off (my favorite btw) and I was just caught by it.
I love everything about the band. They have awesome beats, amazing vocals, great instruments, lovely lyrics and most importantly they got uniqueness and that's probably what I love the most about them. When I listen to a song and I listen to Brendon's voice, I can easily say, that's Panic.
Also, I love to listen to them live. Brendon's voice is even more amazing live, even though I haven't seen them in real life, "panic at the disco live" is probably my top search on youtube. Seeing them in real life would be like a dream for me and I really hope it happens.
So I'll stop boring you, it's nice to be here with many other fans.
cya around. =]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:56 pm
flipfloplikeitshot
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii =D
We speak Spanish here where I live so we don't usually listen to music in english, but on 2005/2006 I started loving music in english...and the first reason was panic at the disco. The first song I listened from them was Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off (my favorite btw) and I was just caught by it.
I love everything about the band. They have awesome beats, amazing vocals, great instruments, lovely lyrics and most importantly they got uniqueness and that's probably what I love the most about them. When I listen to a song and I listen to Brendon's voice, I can easily say, that's Panic.
Also, I love to listen to them live. Brendon's voice is even more amazing live, even though I haven't seen them in real life, "panic at the disco live" is probably my top search on youtube. Seeing them in real life would be like a dream for me and I really hope it happens.
cya around. =]

Welcome to the Panic at the Disco Fan Guild ;D.
I can also tell when I hear Brendon's voice I can tell its them.
He has such an unique beautiful voice (((: .
Just hope Panic at the Disco will play a show where you live and it might
happen 4laugh

Panda Cheval

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:02 pm
flipfloplikeitshot
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii =D
cya around. =]

I like the way you talk (err..type xD). I can just hear your voice. And I really love your name. 4laugh Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild!

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff