Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:54 pm
Ronin Misaki
Sister Soulboom
After a long, long time of traveling, and deciding that a long, long time was long enough, the girl halted her tippy tappy little shoes. They'd decided to stop her in front of a big, big place. Upon twelve seconds of observing the place in absolute stillness, she decided it was time. Time for what, she didn't know. Maybe tea-time. But, it was always time for something, and this was the time to use that time. The girl's hand began banging at her coat pocket. "Hey. Heeeey! HEY! MIRROR!"

The mirror, aptly named as it was just that, a mirror, slowly rose out of the pocket, and plunked on the sidewalk. "If I had a name...it certainly wouldn't be Hey." As opposed to the previous loud voice, its voice was nearly unnoticeable. Same went for the emotion; there really wasn't one. If dead could be an emotion...well, the mirror would most certainly be using it.

"That's because it'd be Psychedelic Boogie Child the First! Annnnyway," she said with her pointy grin appearing and rapidly stretching wider, "I'm going there." A helpful jab of a finger was employed in the general vicinity of Big Big Place, as her brain had dubbed it. "Just thought I'd let you know." Pulling a loose thread from her fraying poofy skirt, she wrapped it around the handle of the little mirror and tied it to a post. "So, bye."

"Abandoning me after so long, so soon?" it questioned, drifting from the ground. Its new leash kept if from rising too high and too close to the girl. "You can exist without me," the mirror reminded her and itself, "but do you want to? After all...we've just fallen in hate together."

"Yeah, I am. 'Cause this relationship needs a break. See ya." With no backward glances, she leapt into the water and swam her merry way to Big Big Place. She'd always heard that water washed away bad memories...but today, it seemed it was saturating her with them. Climbing her way out of the water, the girl staggered into the building. A noisy sloshing came from her now squishy boots, and her skirt clung to her legs. Then, she pretty much headbanged by flipping her hair in front of her face and immediately smacked it back with a jolt of her head. After the formalities, she pretty much stood and dripped all over the place, not wanting to interrupt anyone.

((omuhgush hullo))
(hiya!!)

Ronin heard some squishig noises around the cafe. He looked back to see yet another guest, a girl, all drenched in water. He walked towards her with a friendly smile as he fixed his red polo and his brown cargo pants. "Hello there. Shall I get you a towel to dry yourself?" he smiled. deep inside he was excited because they were having new guests. Though a bit shy, he still enjoyed company

Noiselessly, Rayne skipped stairs to appear where Ronin was. "That won't be necessary, Ronin. Did you forget your incident already?" she said, taking a look at the new guest that stood in front of them. It wasn't a mean look of any kind-- more like she was going to enjoy cleaning up.

"Plant your feet.." she almost commanded quietly to her as she rose her hands and took a deep breath. Suddenly, she exhaled quickly and the water seemed to fly back as if caught by a rough, strong wind, but instantaneously, she was completely dry. No water seemed to be dripping in the café.

Turning to Ronin, she said, "You fell into the pool from the roof and just dripped everywhere.." Rayne laughed and shook her head. "Welcome to the café!" she said, turning back to the new guest.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:18 pm
jinxercat2006
((I HAVE MEH HOLIDAY LOOK!!!!
hehe. it's so holiday, but it's so ME!

oh, dammit. i waz gonna draw stuff pirate
Oh well. Just means I have to BRAINSTORM!!!
*grabs thinking cap*))

((?? Are you ea gonna reply to meh postie love?
Mine's suppost to be a chrismtas jester, hence the candy cane in stead of the pimp cane I was gonna buy. lol))  

vampslayer3

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:21 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
((I HAVE MEH HOLIDAY LOOK!!!!
hehe. it's so holiday, but it's so ME!

oh, dammit. i waz gonna draw stuff pirate
Oh well. Just means I have to BRAINSTORM!!!
*grabs thinking cap*))

((?? Are you evva gonna reply to meh postie love?
Mine's suppost to be a chrismtas jester, hence the candy cane in stead of the pimp cane I was gonna buy. lol))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:22 pm
Uprooting her feet, the girl curtsied. Typically, she bowed, but curtsied today because a remarkable feat (in her mind) such as that was reserved for another remarkable feat such as the one she just encountered. "Thank you muchly, amazing windy woman and towel offering man!" she cried before snatching a miniature paper kite out of her pocket and throwing it up in the air, hoping for another gale. "Y'know, I've always liked windy people. Unless they fool with my hair. Then I don't like them. I knew a windy enemy. It could make imaginary wind...but always did bad stuff with it. Like tear up my kites. They were really okay, since it was imaginary and all, but still. It was really mean." Her babbling took an immediate change with her train of thoughts. "Can I still borrow a towel?"  

Sister Soulboom

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:27 pm
Ayumi sat and watched the spectacle and she was amazed. She looked around for a while and then piped up. "Umm, I don't mean to interrupt but I think it's best I be leaving now." She knew she had no where to go but still she just felt slightly uncomfortable and Ronin never answered her about needing references for a job.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:28 pm
Sister Soulboom
Uprooting her feet, the girl curtsied. Typically, she bowed, but curtsied today because a remarkable feat (in her mind) such as that was reserved for another remarkable feat such as the one she just encountered. "Thank you muchly, amazing windy woman and towel offering man!" she cried before snatching a miniature paper kite out of her pocket and throwing it up in the air, hoping for another gale. "Y'know, I've always liked windy people. Unless they fool with my hair. Then I don't like them. I knew a windy enemy. It could make imaginary wind...but always did bad stuff with it. Like tear up my kites. They were really okay, since it was imaginary and all, but still. It was really mean." Her babbling took an immediate change with her train of thoughts. "Can I still borrow a towel?"

"Windy woman..?" Rayne repeated, confused. "Haha no! You're mistaken. I'm a water-nymph. I can control water.. Sometimes I can do cool 'windy' stuff, but, heh, I'm not Windy-Wonder-Woman.." Rayne blinked and scuffed her feet. "You still need a towel? You're completely dry..."  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:32 pm
blueroseayumi143
Quote:

"I beg your pardon, did you say something?" She finished her last spoonful of Ramen and then looked up at Ronin and smiled. She looked around the cafe and wondered if she should stick around. There was anything she had to do nor did she have any where else to be so she could just hang around for a while. She was new in town and she was looking for a place to stay and a job. She wondered if Ronin could be of any help, "hey Ronin?" She said questioningly. "Do you happen to know where I could get a job and a place to stay?" She smiled at him hopefully.
Quote:
"Ohh...I was hoping if I was of any help here...even though I don't really run thiscafe myself." Ronin smiled shyly. Then he brightened up. "Well if you're looking for a place to stay and for a job it's here. Rayne-dono took me in and I have my own room. You can probably have a room for yourself too, Ayumi-chan." Ronin nodded. "Just ask Rayne-dono about it. She's really nice and I think she'll have jobs and a room for you"

[[Sorry my computer was down]]

"Thanks Ronin, but do I need an reference?" She paused thinking that her history was something she didn't want to bring up even if she needed references and even if she needed the job. She looked at Ronin after a while but avoided all eye contact he didn't need to see what was in her soul right now.
((it's ok))

"A reference? Umm...I don't know really. Like I said, Rayne-dono just took me in, giving me my own room without a 'reference' or something like that. I'll ask her myself ok?" Ronin smiled and bowed respectfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:32 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ayumi sat and watched the spectacle and she was amazed. She looked around for a while and then piped up. "Umm, I don't mean to interrupt but I think it's best I be leaving now." She knew she had no where to go but still she just felt slightly uncomfortable and Ronin never answered her about needing references for a job.

"Hey, wait! You said you needed a job?" Rayne asked. "You just asked the wrong person for a job... Ronin doesn't-- he can't employ you, but I can, if you need a job here." Rayne fidgeted, almost not able to contain her hyper mood. She cleared her throat and said quietly, "You don't have to leave.."  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:35 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin frowned. "Ohh...no...I'm sorry...I was occupied with someone else. I shouldn't have ignored you like that." He was clearly ashamed for leaving her like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:41 pm
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143

"Hey, wait! You said you needed a job?" Rayne asked. "You just asked the wrong person for a job... Ronin doesn't-- he can't employ you, but I can, if you need a job here." Rayne fidgeted, almost not able to contain her hyper mood. She cleared her throat and said quietly, "You don't have to leave.."

"Thank you." She sat back down and smiled warmly at Ronin. "It's no problem." She looked around again. "So what will I do?"  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:45 pm
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143

"Thank you." She sat back down and smiled warmly at Ronin. "It's no problem." She looked around again. "So what will I do?"
Ronin sat himself down on the chair and sighed in relief. "Thank goodness...I would never forgive myself if I was the reason that you left."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:52 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143

Ronin sat himself down on the chair and sighed in relief. "Thank goodness...I would never forgive myself if I was the reason that you left."

"No no you could never be....unless of course I fell in love with you and you broke my heart or tried to kill me or something." She realized what she had said and then she blushed. "Sorry, that must have sounded wrong!" She chuckled nervously. "Umm yeah so about the job..what would I be doing?" She hurried to change the subject.  

blueroseayumi143

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143

"Well.." said Rayne, "What did you want as a job here...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:01 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143

"Umm I don't know. Anything would do." She smiled.  

blueroseayumi143

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:04 pm
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143

"Umm I don't know. Anything would do." She smiled.

Rayne sighed. "I don't want to give you a job that you don't want, Ayumi... What wouldn't you like to do?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games