Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4195 4196 4197 4198 4199 4200 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Yes. wink Mostly.

Aww, well I hope he comes around soon so ya'll can talk about it. I would love to see the photo shoot when he's done! xd
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Actually, I was hoping you'd be there with me... *looks down at her sketchbook, a little embarassed*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:40 pm

eek redface -looks down shyly as well- Oh...um... heh sweatdrop That's...that's so sweet of you, Kits! -puts hand over hers- Me? redface Thank you...but...doesn't he want to photograph you? ^_^

eek Or...do you mean as moral support?! Oh! Of course! -facepalms- I'm so sorry! How selfish of me! surprised Of course I will be there to stand beside you, Kits. 3nodding Figuratively speaking of course. wink -winks at her and squeezes her hand-
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Well, that, and he said I could bring a friend or pets... I asked Amy too, and next time I see Karrie I'm going to ask him too. I think I'll bring Gwee and Smok, and Velcore will probably be there too. I think it'll be fun. We're going to do it at Aqua Springs.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:49 pm

-grins- That's awesome, Kits. What do you plan on wearing? Should I wear something specific? ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:52 pm

I don't know yet. We'll have to talk about it. *grins* With Amy's powers over cloth, we can do really quick clothes changes too. It's kinda strange when your clothes change without you doing anything, but it's fun too. mrgreen So it's not that big of a deal...

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:01 pm

-dame looks uneasy- That...that doesn't make you temporarily indecent...does it? sweatdrop -she shifts uneasily-
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:03 pm

*shakes her head* No, it doesn't. Unless it's a big change... Nobody can see anything. Besides, we'd probably be in the locker rooms where there are mirrors so we can see what it looks like.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:06 pm

sweatdrop Oh...okay. -looks uneasy about having her clothes changed by magic- Do...do you have any idea what kind of poses or whatever you would like? biggrin

-stomach growls loudly- Oh...oh my. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:09 pm

I don't know. He said candid pictures...

*hears dame's stomach and giggles a little* Want to go get something to eat?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:13 pm

-dame grins- Sure! biggrin I'm supposed to be meeting Kat at The Colourful Kitten for dinner. 3nodding I guess she's running late so she can meet us there. 3nodding Then I won't have to hear her whine about it sounding like a strip joint the whole way there. rolleyes xd I have Bonnie's car out back...wanna go?

-phone buzzes, dame pulls it out of her pocket and reads- Aww. sad Kat can't make it. She's got a killer headache. sad Sadday. sad
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:14 pm

*grins* Sure. 3nodding

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Yay! Let's go. biggrin -links arms with Kits and skips to the door with her-
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 pm

*grabs her sketchbook on the way out, not wanting to leave it there again*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:46 pm

*Pulls up to the back of MW and parks his car. He gets out, locks it up and makes his way to Kat's private entrance. Figuring it's early enough, he knocks on her door to see if she's around.* cool
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4195 4196 4197 4198 4199 4200 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games