Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:09 pm
Skyailia
hi Kay...how's it going??

So-so, I suppose. How are you doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

been better...went to bed with a headache then woke up with one..been fighting all day..had a time where I was able to forget about while RPing but that didn't and can't last for long..was fun while it lasted.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

been better...went to bed with a headache then woke up with one..been fighting all day..had a time where I was able to forget about while RPing but that didn't and can't last for long..was fun while it lasted.......

D:

Poor Sky. :c

Hope you feel better.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

D:

Hope you feel better.

thanks....

I just hope I don't wake up with it again tomorrow...got a lot I really need to do even though I really don't want to do it...

one good thing is it is cooler so Kasai has the heater on in their room so mouth of the south has been in there most of the day...so I haven't had to put up with her whining and fussing and fake crying....such a baby for her age.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

D:

Hope you feel better.

thanks....

I just hope I don't wake up with it again tomorrow...got a lot I really need to do even though I really don't want to do it...

one good thing is it is cooler so Kasai has the heater on in their room so mouth of the south has been in there most of the day...so I haven't had to put up with her whining and fussing and fake crying....such a baby for her age.....

I see. emotion_facepalm

Well, I'm glad things have calmed down...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

D:

Hope you feel better.

thanks....

I see. emotion_facepalm

yes..me too...fighting this headache has been no picnic...I am so slow...and the light of my screen was making my eyes hurt so I got it turned down low...probably shouldn't be here but just don't want to sit and do nothing........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

D:

Hope you feel better.

thanks....

I see. emotion_facepalm

yes..me too...fighting this headache has been no picnic...I am so slow...and the light of my screen was making my eyes hurt so I got it turned down low...probably shouldn't be here but just don't want to sit and do nothing........

Rub your fingers together until they're warm and put them on your eyelids. That helps sometimes. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

D:

Hope you feel better.

thanks....

I see. emotion_facepalm

Rub your fingers together until they're warm and put them on your eyelids. That helps sometimes. D:

that helped some they aren't throbbing as bad...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thanks....

I see. emotion_facepalm

I'm glad.

Warmth usually helps. Do you have a small heating pad or anything?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thanks....

I see. emotion_facepalm

I'm glad.

thanks

I had forgotten about that...no but I can use a warm cloth when I go to bed...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I'm glad.

thanks

Missed this notice. D:

Sorry. >.<

That might help. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I'm glad.

thanks

Missed this notice. D:

Sorry. >.<

that's ok I figured you may be getting in on the last of the event....

I have been busy getting an 8 trade deal ready with Kasai and wanted to be sure everything was right.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I'm glad.

thanks

Missed this notice. D:

Sorry. >.<

I have been busy getting an 8 trade deal ready with Kasai and wanted to be sure everything was right.....

Nope. Just busy busy. sweatdrop Sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I'm glad.

thanks

Missed this notice. D:

Sorry. >.<

no need to be sorry....I have missed notices too.....

I hate daylight savings time....it take me days to get used to the new time.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thanks

Missed this notice. D:

Sorry. >.<

no need to be sorry....I have missed notices too.....

I hate daylight savings time....it take me days to get used to the new time.......

And the time changes at different times (the same time, but in different time zones... You know what I mean) so I didn't know when to do the games because it was different between here and Gaia (California) time. @.@

Got all confused that night.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games