Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:06 am
Prince Ichi

(also I am probably going to be delaying your commission another week. I'm sorry this is taking so long. FML is a statement that heavily applies to me atm. xD;;; )

Ah. This describes my life at the moment. Whilst I'm not currently in debt, anything I want (car & horse) will ensure I will be very soon ;__;.

AliceLoathesWonderland

I didn't even know it could melt.
If it helps, your avatar looks really nice <33.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:38 am
why is it that my internet decides to s**t out at this moment classified_fu

i was doing homework and i cant do that on my phone crying  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:08 am
Voievoda
Prince Ichi

(also I am probably going to be delaying your commission another week. I'm sorry this is taking so long. FML is a statement that heavily applies to me atm. xD;;; )

Ah. This describes my life at the moment. Whilst I'm not currently in debt, anything I want (car & horse) will ensure I will be very soon ;__;.

AliceLoathesWonderland

I didn't even know it could melt.
If it helps, your avatar looks really nice <33.

my friend made it for me. he's also judging my contest.
he's a doll. helpung me out. when i am computered again, i'ma spoil him rotten =3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 am
Took like five days to finish this, I spend the morning on the computer gathering will to shade just the shoes.

Gotta stop being so inefficient, I could have finished the day I started. Any criticism before sending it in?  

BiaA

Nerd

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:52 am
Morning....*works on her item layering report with Valhalla's Armor with Angelbow, but is stressing out...* FML....I can't do it...I kinda like how it looks.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:41 am
My Pokemon White game arrived. heart *changes to her trainer avi*  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:01 am
I wonder if anyone even looks at the Gaia-Item Avatar glitch thread, I reported three nasty glitches awhile ago and all of them are still there ~.~

I also wish my father would quit stepping on me, and then expecting me to go to sleep before he leaves for work... Cause in all honesty, I shouldn't even be on the floor with the condition of my back and all but there's not much I can do when I lack a bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:45 am
A Redhead Angel
Eudaemon
I guess I am getting a new car. I don't even know. Do I want to be 20 years old and sinking in debt? No. Do I have a choice? not ******** life. burning_eyes

can you get a used car from a dealership? No sense in getting a brand new car.

See, I have a used 2004 Mini and the power steering went out. So it's not too old and actually the power steering issue on that year is pretty common (but not recalled? burning_eyes )

So my mom is like, "ALL USED CARS WILL FAIL!!!! YOU SPEND MORE MONEY ON USED CARS THAN A NEW CAR BECAUSE OF WARRANTIES!"

I can get my car fixed for about $1200, but my mom is so adamant that I need a brand new car that she's willing to pay the difference on monthly payments/insurance. That's cool and all, but instead of being in debt for 3.5 more years, I will be in debt for the next 8 years, then add on the student loans after I complete college (and my student loans are pretty...high...), and.... burning_eyes  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 am
Eudaemon
A Redhead Angel
Eudaemon
I guess I am getting a new car. I don't even know. Do I want to be 20 years old and sinking in debt? No. Do I have a choice? not ******** life. burning_eyes

See, I have a used 2004 Mini and the power steering went out. So it's not too old and actually the power steering issue on that year is pretty common (but not recalled? burning_eyes )

So my mom is like, "ALL USED CARS WILL FAIL!!!! YOU SPEND MORE MONEY ON USED CARS THAN A NEW CAR BECAUSE OF WARRANTIES!"

I can get my car fixed for about $1200, but my mom is so adamant that I need a brand new car that she's willing to pay the difference on monthly payments/insurance. That's cool and all, but instead of being in debt for 3.5 more years, I will be in debt for the next 8 years, then add on the student loans after I complete college (and my student loans are pretty...high...), and.... burning_eyes

So... instead of just paying the $1200, your mom wants you to buy a new car that could easily be $12000?

Not including the extra fees not included in warranties and the fact that after the warranties expire, you're going to have to pay for any maintenance after that?

I dunno. To me it seems more practical to just get the car fixed. >o> But I guess it really depends on what you want in life. No car payment and a pissed off mother or a happy mother and a car payment.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:29 am
Okay. Need to finish this one homework because I need to print it. The other one needs to be finished also, but it mostly needs to be mailed out. Other homework is due Friday at noon, but I want it finished by tomorrow if possible.

Also, I forgot my riding paddock boots at home...I only brought my breeches and my half chaps. But then I found an old pair of tall boots in the garage...but they're not my zip up ones and they look a little damaged. So I need to buy some leather/saddle soap somewhere and I also need to order boot pulls/boot jack.

This is going to be a weird lesson.

xd

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:49 pm
I've finished my running and am well prepared for the February RIG and Mcs. 3nodding How's everyone today?

Edit: FML again...I saw the Celestial Quest alchemy formula and it might be for the angelic-blue tinted angel backwings. *suddenly wants it* Temptation, why must you be the way of my main quest?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:42 pm
ninja  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:46 pm
warrior_of_boognish
ninja
Oh, hi, Boog.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:02 pm
Eudaemon
A Redhead Angel
Eudaemon

Well, we got a 1yr old car with just a few miles on it. It has a warranty for 100k miles or 10yrs, which ever comes first. They will fix anything on it. It was 10-15k less than a brand new one of the same model.  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:04 pm
A Redhead Angel: Nice new avatar. 3nodding  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games