Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:50 pm
No! *pulls back on his stick* My spear!

All right, that's it! *closes his book and picks both animals up by the scruff of the neck* If you're going to fight, do it on the ground! *puts them on the grass*

Hey, Mitri! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:58 pm
Thistle squeaked in shock as Mitri picked her up by the scruff of her neck, letting go of the stick in the process. That was weird! She curled up into herself a little as Mitri transported her to the ground.

As soon as she hit the ground, though, she launched at Hiro with a spray of glitter shooting forth from her horn. She moved to try and tackle Hiro to the ground.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:03 pm
*spins his stick around, hitting Thistle on the nose with it* Mitri is my person! I will take care of him!

*groans and lays back, covering his face with his book*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:09 pm
Thistle yelped out as she was hit in the nose with the stick, though it didn't actually hurt her that badly. It just startled her!

Thistle crouched lower to the ground and growled lowly. When Hiro said that Mitri was his person and he'd take care of him, Thistle shook her head vehemently. Then, she jabbed forward with her head a couple of times. She wasn't trying to hit Hiro with her horn. She just wanted to scare him! She had a sharp pointy horn! She even used her horn to try and bat away the stick.

"Mitri mine first! I here first!"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 pm
Mitri is not yours! You went to another person, so they sent me to him! *blocks her horn with the stick*

Thistle, stop it! I know you want to keep me to yourself, but Hiro's my pet. You belong to Amy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:22 pm
Thistle was so riled up that she almost missed the party where Hiro said something about a 'they' and 'them' sending Hiro here. What was he talking about?! He also seemed to be quite crazy!

"You just pet! No own Mitri! I here first!"

Thistle jabbed her horn against Hiro's stick again and then blew some glitter out of her horn, directly at Hiro. She hadn't had to sneeze these times in order to do that. Oddly enough, a very light gust of wind also accompanied the glitter this time.

Thistle quickly looked up at Mitri when he called down to her. She frowned when she heard what he said and looked up at him with sad, hurt eyes. "But... but... I'm special. Special to you. We close."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:29 pm
I am not just a pet! I am here to protect Mitri! *spins his stick to keep the glitter away from his face, then sneezes when it doesn't work*

Thistle, stop it. Yes, you are special to me. But Hiro is too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:30 pm
{{Dang. Gaia's homepage is sloooow on this computer. sad }}

Thistle stopped her assault suddenly when she heard Hiro's response as to why he was here. She sat on her haunches and gazed at Hiro curiously, cautiously.

When Mitri spoke, she looked up at him for a few moments.

Finally, she looked back at Hiro and uttered a question. "Protect Mitri?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:33 pm
*rubs his eyes to get the glitter out* Yes! I am here to protect Mitri and help him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:41 pm
Thistle remained where she was sitting and watched Hiro. Then, she looked back and forth between Mitri and Hiro before focusing on Hiro again.

"Help Thistle make Mitri safe... But I still special."

She flicked her tail on the ground, relenting her attack. He was here to protect Mitri. That couldn't mean he was all that bad, then. As long as he knew she and Mitri were close.

Thistle finally stood up and walked over to Hiro. "I help."

Her horn glowed slightly. "Eyes open." She used her magic to slowly and carefully remove the glitter from Hiro and his eyes. The glitter gently came out and then floated over to the trees.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 pm
*once the glitter is out of his eyes, Hiro rubs them again* Feels weird. *places the end of his stick on the ground* Fine, you may help.

*looks down at the animals* Are you two done fighting now?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:52 pm
Thistle cocked her head to the side at Hiro in confusion. She already helped. She meant help with his eyes itching from the glitter. She would not ask permission to help protect Mitri. She was here first. If anything, he should ask her!

But he was here to help, so he wasn't all that bad. "No, I already help your eye. No ask to help Mitri. Already do. You ask."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:03 pm
I do not need to ask you. Mitri has already agreed. *inspects his stick*

Wait, agreed to what?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:06 pm
Thistle huffed. "I no need permission, either. So we both protect."

Thistle nodded with certainty and then looked at Mitri, ignoring his question. She walked closer to him and looked up happily at him. "Lap?"

She knew that word really well because Amy always patted the top of her legs when she sat someplace and said that word to her.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:11 pm
Fine. But do not get in my way.

All right. If you two are done fighting, you can come back up.

*without waiting for Thistle's response, jumps up*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games