Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Wait it..." blue eyes looked at Izzy in confusion. "It's hard on you too?"
This was obviously news to him.
Izzy seemed perfectly content with everything. Whereas Narcissus...
Those blue eyes narrowed, "Let me guess... you're not showing me how you feel so I don't feel bad, ne?" the musician asked, gaze moving to the hand which his partner held. "Ruki... I know it takes time but damn it... why'd this have to happen again? I wanted our Christmas to be... well... more than me sleeping. A helluva lot more... and here we are eating dinner and..." Akihiko shook his head, sighing. "Gomen... I'm new to relationships... especially ones that don't include me and my partner rolling in the sack daily." he said with a slight smirk.
If he was teasing Izzy or not though... one couldn't tell.
"But yes. I want to learn more about you. So this should be a good use of our time, ne? Just getting to know one another... in a less physically intimate fashion of course."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:22 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"What? Did you think it wasn't?" Izzy eyes widened with surprise as he ate his nachos.

Then he sighed and looked at his partner squarely, "If I complained, if I ran around here like an upset child it wouldn't change the situation. You have to get better and I'm willing to wait for you to get well. That is the adult in me looking at this situation realistically. Sure it bothers me that we are finally alone and can't do anything but...eventually, you'll get better and when you do things will be special. After that, I hope this sort of thing never happens again."

"Mmm...well then I guess this is a good start. We can just get to know each other like normal people getting to know each other before they get intimate. It will give you time to get used to me. And me time to get used to you. Even if we've been together in the past it isn't like living together." He actually wondered if Akihiko could handle living with him. He couldn't cook....and well Akihiko already had a few space issues with every room being a studio. Izzy had a feeling that this might be a little more challenging than he thought. But he could only give it time and see how things progressed. Every couple had a period of adjustment so this shouldn't be unexpected.

"Ok...well after our food, we can make fresh cocoa shots and go back to watch the Lord of the Rings. I might even be able to see most of the series this time. And yes, we should take a little time to get to know each other."

Then Izzy shifted gears and took another nacho, giggled and leaned across the table to give Akihiko the nacho to eat, "Say ahhhhh..."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:04 am

Narcissus didn't hesitate and ate the nacho, chewing it for a moment. "Hmmm... taco bell ones are better. Maybe we should get some sort of cheese melted or something? Not actual cheese or grated cheese..." he said, spearing more of his salad.

In truth, he was happy that it bugged Izzy... meant the world was fair at least in that for the moment... and that he wasn't the only one miserable. But then again, he hated to be dragging down Lucky's vacation like this.
Neither side of the coin appeared any better than the other it seemed.

"Living together's different?" Akihiko asked, focused on his partner. "How? My house is huge so... it's not like we're going to be stepping on one another's toes if we have a fight or need our own creative space. I mean, the bit I said earlier about studios... it wasn't like I was saying those were my own private studios... just that every room can turn out a different form of art... you've free run of the place, Ruki. Just... just don't burn down my kitchen." the musician teased, finishing off his salad finally.

The young tiger didn't understand because he'd been raised in a giant house... with very little contact. His grandfather had been there obviously, but it wasn't like they had ever gotten in one another's way. So to Narcissus, this wasn't any different.
Living together was living... wasn't it? It was just more convenient that they were both in the same space... right?

(((OOC; Hehehe, watching "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete" made me all... Final Fantasy-y. But instead of my avatar cosplaying Sephy (which I can do thanks to my One-Winged Soldier item) or Genesis... I went for Vincent this time (complete with dilapidated Shinra mansion background!)! Hardest part was his hands... plus there's not really a good red cloak, that looks tattered... and the red gunner's coat is just so dull of a red... Anyway... Yay Vincent!
You know... I noticed something while watching it this time (I've seen the normal version a million times and the blu-ray special edition like 3 now... it's on my PSP too hehe)... I can't read subtitles when Sephiroth is talking... because that means I can't be LOOKING at him at the same time... -sigh- I have a fan crush on a villain... oh wait, that's no different than me normally, ne?
Mmmm Toshiyuki Morikawa goodness... and since Ishihara You looks like Morikawa... mmmm... You sounds like Sephiroth... THAT is a turn on. Lucky lucky Yamada Haru...)))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:34 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Well, they use canned nacho cheese I think for their nachos." he admitted as he picked up another chip and took a bite. Sure they weren't anything like normal nachos but they were good enough to eat.

"Yes it's different. I'm sure that we will get in each other's way plenty. And yes, the house is big but you said yourself you want to have me close by. It isn't like living with your grandfather. You didn't want to spend time with him." he pointed out and then laughed, "Probably best that I don't cook then. Or have things I can just use in the microwave."

He took another bit of his nachos and watched Akihiko for a moment. The star just didn't understand living together that well. And he was sure that once he figured it out, there would be a lot of adaptation that would have to go on.

"Ok...so...here's a few things for you to think about in regards to living together. Sleeping in the same bed....sharing the same bathroom. Where each of us puts our tooth brush. The noise of someone else getting up earlier in the morning. Me making toast for breakfast and burning it in the toaster. You getting upset....because you think it's your kitchen. But when you live together some things that are yours become 'ours' essentially. Unless I am just a guest in your house." Izzy said as he tried to at least give Akihiko food for thought. He knew that they had to start somewhere and maybe this was the best place. Just giving out scenarios that were possibilities.

(OOC: That is very lucky for Haru indeed!! Heheheh....How many boyfriends can say my boyfriend sounds like Sephiroth. LOL)

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:09 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Heh...I guess that is a far more romantic notion. Dark, but romantic. Of course, I do believe it to be true that the darkness often holds more sway than the light, as far as attractiveness goes. People seem...drawn to it. Well, most people. Some people are drawn to the light. I guess it depends on the person. Perhaps...people are attracted to the opposite of what they are. Dark to light, light to dark, so on and so forth. I have no idea...just rambling, really." the violinist grinned, pecking Naoko on the lips, then the cheek, then the neck...before he paused, looking back up at the blond with questioning eyes.

"I really wonder what that reporter's deal was? She mentioned me looking like a puppy several times...and said I had lips like Cupid. Kept leaning over at me with her chest poked out funny, too. I guess she had back problems or something...."

Sometimes Ryuukaze was a completely oblivious idiot. Totally so.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:16 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Chiyou fell totally silent, his unseeing eyes gazing down toward his lap, an instinctual reaction to how he was feeling. Kai was angry...with him. The kid, being who he was, internalized that anger and felt that everything was all his fault, as usual. Of course,Kai wouldn't be angry if not for him. If he hadn't...somehow instigated Naoko into attacking him. If he hadn't gone off on Nakai. If he hadn't run out in the blizzard after the guitarist. If he hadn't mentioned what Naoko had done. If he hadn't wanted to forgive the pianist...for whatever his reasons were. Even he wasn't certain on that.

A choked whimper came out of the small blond and he curled over on himself and began to cry again.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:05 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Yes, Uncle Shou is strange, but that's part of why we love him, eh, Ko-kun..." Jun found himself murmuring, rather enraptured with the blond vocalist himself. The stars in Shou's eyes could light up his own heart if he stared into them long enough...but that type of adoration certainly wasn't for now as Ko called out to his "Uncle".

"Haha...yes, fly...you looked like you were somewhere around Mars before Ko got you back down. Thinking pretty hard about something, huh? A new music idea, maybe?" the dark vocalist cracked a smile, trying not to burst out into full laughter at the adorableness that was Shou.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:51 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yep." answered Ko knowing that Shou would probably land in a moment. "He's very lovable. Like big kid." Ko was smiling as he said it because Shou wasn't like some adults who had too little time to be young. Shou still understood how to play, how to be silly and let go of the hardness that most adults earned growing up.

"Oh my! Well umm...Mars? Was I really on Mars?" Shou asked as he his head tilted pondering the notion. Whether he was serious or just playing remained to be seen. "Ah yes, I could see it in my minds eye. I've written it all in my head. And will add it to the others upstairs when we go back to the suite."

"Wow...That's fast." Ko said wide eyed as he looked up but then looked back at the guitar. "I better learn this and get big quick so I can be in your band!" Ko plucked the second cord then looked up at Jun waiting to be shown the third.

"Awh, you want to be in my band? Oh...That's so sweet. Maybe I'll let you do a song on one of my tours on your piano. We don't know how long it will take you to learn guitar yet. I'm sure Naoko-kun would let you borrow his for one song on stage. Mm...maybe if I do that, I can give Naoko a chance to spotlight his singing some....Mmm...that might be a brilliant idea!"

The star was like a nexus of energy at the moment. Truthfully, he probably was more the child than Ko at times. It was easy to see he had to work to contain his need to run off and start writing sheet music and planning a new tour. It was just his M.O. When his imagination started he was off to Wonderland...Neverland...or the next big thing. Spending the Studio's money like water to put on a Grand Illusion. It was possible his next greatest hit was plucked off the plains of Mars.

Meanwhile, Ko plucked at chord one and chord two then started playing with both cords back and forth. Maybe, Ko too was a little like Shou because it was obvious the boy had ideas as he looked at those strings. He just had to gain a bit more knowledge to make that vision a reality.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:06 pm

User Image

"Like a big kid..." Jun repeated, thinking about just how absolutely correct those words were, and coming from such a young child. Shou...was nearly the exact opposite of his other side, Sai. Sai could rarely be called childlike in any manner. If anything, he was overly-adult in every way.
As wonderful as it was to have Shou...Jun did find that he missed Sai. Quite a bit. He wouldn't want to trade Shou for Sai, no. He was equally in love with both sides of the man at this point. It was simply that he wished he could see Sai...considerably more often.

How long had it even been since the last time?

"Yes, you were on Mars...or, possibly Venus. You didn't stray too far, though. At least we didn't have to go all the way out to Neptune to find you." Hayato snarked, though he was teasing.

"Don't grow up too fast..." he said to Ko after the boy and his "Uncle" stopped conversing. There was nothing to add to that. It was...a warning, in a way. Once childhood was gone, it was gone...and he had a feeling that the boy had already lost a part of it, somewhere along the line.
It would bother him to see such a joyful child made to mature too quickly, even if he was brilliant.

After watching the boy play with the chords for a long moment, Jun sighed, then shook his head as if trying to clear away a buzzing fly that was bothering him.

"Can you sing, Ko-kun?" he found himself asking as he showed the boy where the third chord was, placing the small hands in the correct positions.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:33 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Big Kid? Wait? What did I miss?" asked Shou with a look of confusion in his eyes. "Venus? Oh you two! I wasn't that far out." Then he thought about it, "Was I?" His curious eyes never seemed to settle wandering from Ko to Jun then back to Ko.

Ko giggled and looked at Jun. "See! We need to put a big weight on Uncle's head or he will fly away!"

But Ko couldn't answer those words. Because he was trying to recover the parts of his childhood that he could salvage. Life had become brutal just a little to fast and Ko didn't want to face those demons that lurked in the closet of his mind. He might have been fortunate to be in Shou's care because the man could weave worlds out of his imagination; coax the happy child out of a scared boy. Shou's magic was in ways vivid and real at least to the boy.

"Sing? Um...I haven't ever really tried to sing. Do you think I'd be good at it?" he replied as he looked down at where his fingers had been positioned and started to strum. His fingers caught on quick even though he was stretching quite a bit to make each note.

"Ooh...That might be fun. We could sing...Christmas Carols!" said Shou suddenly as he hurried to the piano and plunked down to hit keys with his index finger. "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells! Jingle all the way!!!"

Ko's eyes lifted from the guitar and he started laughing and looked up at Jun, "Maybe Uncle Shou needs his guitar back...."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:45 pm

User Image

"Sometimes I wonder...but I don't think throwing the biggest rock on him would keep him on the ground, Ko-kun. Sometimes, he's just got to fly for a while, and there's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes." Jun explained to the boy, whispering behind his hand as he glanced over at Shou, as if he were being secretive or something.

"Oh, you didn't miss anything, Shou. All's well here, Astronaut-san." the dark star teased.

"Well, Ko...your voice is an instrument in it's own way..." Jun had returned focus to the boy to try and explain, when Shou was suddenly on the piano singing Carols.
For a moment, Jun's eye twitched. It was like he had two children, all of a sudden. Not that he minded...but it did make him wonder how parents made it through, especially with more than one child.
Speaking of...surely Shou hadn't been left all alone at any point to raise this boy? The thought alone scared him half to death. He even paled a bit!

"Mm...yes, I think we should give him his guitar back now, before he goes outside and tries to fly off like a reindeer." he commented, taking the instrument from the boy and standing up, walking over to Shou at the piano.
Sure, he was all for Christmas cheer right now...but perhaps in a calmer manner than he was being exposed to.

"Here..." he practically shoved the guitar in Shou's lap. "So...did you drink enough Chai this morning?" he asked, eyebrows raised, as he hinted that the blond musician was being a bit hyper and flighty.
"Or was it all the jelly doughnuts? Honestly, you're about as responsible with your eating as I was riding my motorcycle off into a rainstorm..." he joked about his foolish accident like it was nothing, not thinking that Shou wouldn't really understand what he was referring to. Not...really...if at all.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko whispered back, "You're right. He'd need more than one giant rock. But it's Ok I guess. Uncle Shou at least means well."

"Astronaut-san! Me!?" Shou huffed and crossed his arms for a moment trying to shake off the notion. Although the idea sure did get his thoughts flying about possibly a tour with a spaceship and all the lights to go with it. Wouldn't that be fun!

Ko looked up at Jun as his eye twitched and then grinned as Jun agreed with him.

"Mm...that was 2 Chai...and 2 Jelly donuts. And I only held off on a third so I could be a good example to Ko." said Shou with a confident nod that he could do some parenting properly.

"Hey be careful with him." he yelped as he took the guitar into his arms. Then looked it over carefully.

"Awh what's wrong with Christmas Carols?" he said as he held his white guitar. His fingers automatically roamed the strings like a lover. Occasionally, plucking on one as he went along. He probably would have started playing if he hadn't been talking.

"Jun-san is telling me about singing Uncle Shou. So can we here that first then, you can play the guitar for us and I'll play the piano...and Jun-san...mm..uum...can sing or play piano with me." Ko replied pushing an idea forward that eventually would keep Shou occupied.

But then giggled as the two talked and then he looked up at Jun. "You seem to know Uncle Shou really well, Jun-san. Did you grow up with him?" Ko was getting used to the world of Shou. Or at least trying. It was like living with a best friend. Shou wasn't much like Sai. Sai was so...adult and controlled. But Shou was only adult when he was in...costume. And really it depended on the costume. Right now, he was just in jeans and a t-shirt so nothing contained that...nature. To Ko, Shou was unpredictable but there wasn't any doubt that the man cared.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:51 pm

User Image

Oh boy...he could see it in Shou's eyes...there was no bringing him down, for now. He was just intent on lolling about in whatever world he had created in his head this time.

Best thing to do...was let it go.

With a sigh, Jun rubbed one of his temples, and looked off for a moment, just....thinking.

"I didn't say there was anything wrong with Christmas Carols, baka." he finally looked back at Shou and couldn't stop himself from mussing the vocalist's blond locks just to make him huff and puff again. He was always cutest when he was in a tizzy over something petty like his hair.

"You look beautiful with such energy..." he said in an exasperated whisper, "I just simply cannot keep up."

And, of course, Ko had to come at him with yet another question...one that was deep and began to tread on delicate grounds.

"No...Shou and I didn't grow up together, but we've known each other for...a while. Shou is....the most important person in the world to me. Someone I care about and want to see happy, always. He's....my best friend." Jun explained his side the best way he knew how. He didn't exactly think it prudent to say he was in love with the man, or that they had been lovers. He imagined such things were simply beyond the boy's understanding and maturity level.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"JUN! Oh you're evil!" he puffed as he ran his fingers up to his hair trying to put the locks back into place while his other hand remained on his guitar. "Can't keep up? Why Jun...you're not that old."

'Oh. Best Friends? That's nice. Uncle Shou's my best friend too!" said Ko seeming to accept that answer easily. Nothing seemed unusual with that. So Ko slipped on the piano bench beside Shou and tested the keys before playing a melody that captured Shou's attention pretty quickly.

Shou free hand drifted down to the guitar and he played along with the melody free styling the song. It seemed to be a good distraction for the star.

Ko glanced over at Jun and grinned broadly as if to say, He's returned to Earth! while he continued to play along weaving notes as Shou started adding his own rifts to separate and compliment the tune.

When they were finally done, Shou said softly, "Beautiful music on such a snowy day. Don't you agree Jun?" Shou did seem to have returned to earth at least for the time being. A calmer air surrounded the mercurial star as he got up slowly and turned to kiss the top of Ko's head.

"Maybe we should head back up to the room for awhile and see if Naoko-kun and Ryuukaze-san are awake? There are still presents to be opened..." mentioned Shou with a twinkle in his eye as he hefted his guitar and slid the strap over his shoulder so it would be easier to walk until he could put it in its case.

Ko perked up at the mention of presents! "I almost forgot!"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:32 am

User Image

"Yeah...I know..." the dark star chuckled, satisfied with Shou's adorable reaction.

"Ah, I may not be that old, but I am tired. My body...still isn't what it used to be. I just feel older than I am sometimes, I guess. I mean, one doesn't sleep for years without there being a few side effects." Jun laughed a bit, but it was apparent that there was something bothering him deep, deep down inside. He kept bringing up his accident and coma....because he kept thinking of his mortality all of a sudden. He was a human. Shou was a human. All that he knew and loved was...so very fragile, so easily lost.

Oh, but he was obsessing again. Bad thoughts...he shouldn't let them take over so easily. He couldn't be this way if he were going to be around a child for any amount of time. While Shou was drifting up toward the heavens, he had a tendency to fall toward hell. That...simply wasn't going to be acceptable anymore.

Ko slipped onto the piano bench and Jun took a deep breath, trying to shift his thoughts and mood.

"Your Uncle Shou is a very good best friend, Ko. The best best friend, even." he said as the two blonds began to play. It really was such beautiful music.

"Heavenly..." he agreed with Shou. The music was perfection, especially on a day like this. It warmed and calmed him, soothing the turmoil buried so deep within his heart and soul.

"Yes, let's head back. It's got to be nearly lunch time now. I can't imagine those two still being asleep. "

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games