Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:50 am
::Maune picks up the potion and drinks it then puts the towel to his mouth as he mumbles:: Tastes like rotten eggs, raw meat and like someone threw up and pooped in it  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:53 am
::Maune glaces over at Officer Dougherty:: You might want to call 911 I think I got some broken bones and probably a broken rip cage  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

wiccan j

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:54 am
LOL!! Well, I didn't say it was gonna taste good. I think he will be just fine now Dougherty. He hasn't lost his sense of humor!! xd

EDIT: posted at the same time

*feeling Maune's ribs she feels something dislocated* Erm, Dougherty....better get your 911 buddies over here....he may need some medical tending too User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:06 am
Gi ussta~ I step out for a moment.... eek *sees Psyzapp laying unconscious* {How many of those chaise lounges does this place have!?} What happened to jabbress?  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:08 am
::Maune glaces over at Wiccan:: Thanks for feeling my ribs Wiccan ::He stands back up and slowly walks towards a couch as he slowly sits down and lays down::  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:12 am
*pulls out his new Blackberry phone and calls 911 for an E-unit. Then he speed dials both bandaidd and Gilda to let them know that Maune will soon be arriving at the Cabana with probable broken ribs. Within minutes, the E-unit arrives and examines Maune. They put him on a gurney and load him into the waiting ambulance. While they are loading Maune, one of them examines Psyzapp. The ambulance then turns on its sirens and speeds off to the Cabana Medical Clinic* I'm sure Maune will be fine. Sounds like he might have a broken rib or two there. Not sure what else, but the Nurses will take care of him. In the meantime, Psyzapp here is fine. She has just fainted. *he waves the smelling salts under her nose to no avail* I guess she's really out of it here. I'm sure she'll come out of it soon enough. *looks down at her with a worried look on his face*

((EDIT: Up to you now Maune, to get that E-unit team to check you into the Cabana Medical Clinic now! lol ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:17 am
(lol aye aye XP)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:18 am
Sorry Ryzan, I didn't see you come in! It seems I walked into a bit of a situation here with the Ladies and Maune. Wiccan J cast spells and the demon within Maune has been taken care of, but he now has broken ribs. Psyzapp here fainted during the ordeal ... confused  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:22 am
*leko who has been spaced out for about a page snaps back too xd *
any thing I can do to help the situation?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:24 am
(Well Leko-chan how about a healing spell for Maune who is now in the Cabana Medical Clinic with some broken bones and a broken rip or two lol XP)  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:36 am
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta! Gi ussta! How exciting! I would not have thought jabbress would have fainted from a demon and a few spells, but she did appear rather stressed earlier...
*thinks back upon his conversation with Psyzapp this morning, then his cheeks become a little flushed as he realizes he should not have said so much*

Gil'ssrigghinn~ What was this about a demon? Do you know where it may have come from and what it was doing with Maune?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:42 am
*leko materializes back into the bar to converse with Vixtul*
At this moment we are unsure...
I am chatting with maune about this now...

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 5, 4, 5 Total: 22 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:45 am
@ Ryzan: I really do not know anything of Demons or Black Magic. Perhaps Maune could tell you how he managed to get himself possessed. And wiccan j apparently is very fluent in casting spells, so you could talk with her as well.

@ leko-chan: Yes, there is something you can do. If you don't mind, I would like for you to stay here with Psyzapp and watch over her. As much as I'd like to stay myself, I have a very important meeting that I must attend to, but I will check back in later to make sure she's alright. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:51 am
*leko looks back and forth*
okay let me "unsplit" myself and remain here...
*she withdraws her portal to the cabana bar*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 am
If it were possession, it may be difficult for him to remember. *looks out the window* Ah~ I feel I should not linger much longer. I shall have to piece this together at a later date. I do hope jabbress does not mind my continued use of her... "office".

*heads down into the lair to retire for the afternoon*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games