Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 pm
Thistle came trotting up along Kits and Mitri's sidewalk. She had walked from her and Amy's house. She was getting older now and could walk short distances by herself. Plus, she wanted to hang out with Mitri! She hadn't seen him in a long time and missed him.

Thistle just about opened the door using her magic, but she quickly stopped herself, remembering that Amy said that wasn't polite. She, she turned around, raised one back leg, and lightly kicked the door twice.

"Mitri!!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:30 pm
*Gwee flies around the house and sees Thistle standing at the door* Thistle? Kits is not home. Mitri is in the back. *having done his job, nods and flies off to find Kits, who had left when he was taking a nap*  

Mitri Onuris

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:33 pm
Thistle looked up at Gwee and squeaked in greeting. "Hi!"

When Gwee told her where Mitri was, she nodded happily. "Thank you!"

She frowned a little in disappointment as she saw Gwee fly off after that, but she quickly got over Gwee leaving and raced around to the back of the house. She assumed Gwee meant Mitri was in the back outside.

When Thistle got around to the back outside, she squeaked out. "Mitri!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:42 pm
*Mitri was laying in the hammock, reading, with Hiro curled up next to him. When he heard a familliar squeak, he looked up* Hey Thistle. ^_^

*Hiro covered his ear with his paw, trying to sleep*  

Mitri Onuris

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 pm
Thistle squeaked happily when she saw and heard her friend. She quickly ran over to him and flicked her tail happily from the ground as she looked up at him. "Hi!... Long time!"

It had been a long time since she had seen Mitri, even though he was even easier to see now that he was living much closer.

She flicked her tail, crouched down, and got read to leap up onto the hammock. She smelled something unusual around Mitri, but she was so happy to see him that she didn't pay much attention to it.

She hopped up gracefully onto the hammock with her legs spread out in order to keep her balance. Before she could curl up to Mitri, though, she spotted a new creature by Mitri. She squeaked in surprise and her tail instantly stopped flicking. She was very still and stared at the new creature. She didn't think it'd be a new pet of Kits' because her new pets usually followed her around.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:50 pm
Yeah, it has been a long time, Thistle. Sorry I haven't come to see you more often. I've been pretty busy with work and trying to find a place of my own. *notices her staring at Hiro* What's wrong, Thistle? Don't you remember Hiro? You met him at Aqua Springs when we watched the fireworks.

*grumbles* Noisy squeaking...  

Mitri Onuris

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:59 pm
Thistle's eyes narrowed at the creature Hiro. Sure, now she remembered meeting him before, but she had thought that he was one of Kits' pets. What was he doing here lying next to Mitri?

She slowly walked over to the area Hiro was lying in beside Mitri. Then, she bent down, wedged her nose in between the two, and scooted herself beside Mitri, causing Hiro to be further away from him in the process.

She huffed indignantly at Hiro and then turned and looked up at Mitri with big, wide eyes. She flicked her tail once. She deftly flicked it in a way, though, that Mitri would see it, see her happiness, but it also flicked back and hit Hiro in the face. Then, she flicked it once more and laid it across Mitri's torso. "Mitri.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:04 pm
Uh, Thistle, that's not a good idea... sweatdrop

Eh? *looks up when he feels himself being moved* Hey! *gets hit in the face with her tail* No! Bad pony! *climbs over her to sit on top of Mitri, watching her with narrowed eyes*  

Mitri Onuris

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:13 pm
{{lol!! "Bad pony!" rofl }}

Thistle squeaked in surprise when Hiro climbed over her and sat on top of Mitri. She was shocked he'd do that!

Her own eyes narrowed at Hiro and her tail flicked again, this time firmly and quickly. She stood up and moved even closer to Mitri. Then, she put her front legs on top of Mitri's chest. She stretched them out and started to shove Hiro off of Mitri while moving herself more on top of him.

"No!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:18 pm
*doesn't budge* I will not leave Mitri. *looks around for his stick and realizes it's where he was sleeping... under Thistle now* stressed

Hey, cut it out, you two! *puts his hand on Thistle's head and pushes her back down next to him* Sorry Thistle, you're too heavy to sit on my chest. Not to mention your hooves... Hiro's paws are softer.

*looks satisfied*  

Mitri Onuris

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:23 pm
He won't leave Mitri? What?! Was he Mitri's or something?

She scowled fiercely at Hiro and actually growled lowly. But then when Mitri pushed her back slightly, off of him, she squeaked in surprise and then looked back up at him, confused and hurt. She widened her eyes and looked up at him with her expression that used to win him over every time. She even worked up some moisture in her eyes.

"Mine..."

What was this weird prickly feeling she felt under her stomach? It almost felt like a twig scraping against her belly. Stupid thing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:29 pm
Mitri is not yours!

Hiro, be nice. Thistle is my friend. *pets Thistle* I'm sorry, Thistle, but you're getting bigger. You're just too heavy to sit on me. I do need to breathe.

She has a person! *stomps one of his feet* She should be watching her person, not bothering you.  

Mitri Onuris

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:35 pm
{{I love Hiro! XD}}

Thistle growled lowly again at Hiro, but when Mitri told him to be nice and started petting her, she looked back at Mitri with bright eyes. She squeaked happily and nuzzled his hand. Everything else he said didn't matter because he was petting her and still liked her!

She opened her eyes briefly and looked smugly at Hiro. Mitri was petting her, not him. He was paying attention to her.

While still looking at Hiro, she nuzzled Mitri's hand again and then moved up so that she could gently lay her face in the crook of Mitri's neck.

"Miiine. My friend... Mine mine mine!"

She flicked her tail happily, not even paying attention to the fact that she was now off of the stick that had been underneath her up until now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 pm
Hiro, I don't think Amy's in any danger. rolleyes

Ha! *dives down to get his stick, then jumps back up on Mitri's chest*

Hey! If you two don't stop moving around, I'm going to put you both on the ground. You're going to tip the hammock over if you're not careful. *awkwardly pats Thistle's head* Yes, I'm your friend, Thistle.

*points his stick at Thistle* He is my person. mad *tries to look fierce*  

Mitri Onuris

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:46 pm
{{ rofl }}

Thistle cocked her head to the side when Hiro went and grabbed the stick that had been on the hammock. What exactly was he doing?

Mitri pet her head again and said he was her friend. She trilled happily and lightly licked Mitri's cheek.

When Hiro pointed the stick at her, though, then she got the gist of what he was trying to do. She scowled and flicked her tail in what she thought was a menacing manner. She propped herself back up and crouched low. Her own horn came out from the top of her head and she growled lowly.

Hiro then said that Mitri was his person. His person?! No!! That was not right! She extended her neck quickly, careful not to step on Mitri in the process, and she clamped her teeth over the end of the tick. She yanked back on it, trying to knock Hiro off balance and throw him off the hammock. She even started to shake her head for good measure with the stick still in her mouth.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games