Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko couldn't help but start laughing. "Puppy eyes? I... I suppose... but... I enjoy the thought of them being demon eyes, Ryu-kun..." he smiled softly. "Because that means your my demon... that I've made a contract with you, my soul on the line... and I think that's far more romantic than the thought of you wagging your tail and begging for a treat, ne?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:30 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"No, Kai...you don't scare me!" Hideki was quick to exclaim.

"I love you. Kai, I love you, and I'm in love with you. That's how I felt before I lost my eyes, that's how I feel now. I know you're not a one person kind of guy...but I can't help my feelings! I love you, no matter what! And...I didn't really want you to leave...I was just...out of it. I don't ever want you to leave, Kai. Even if I say I do! You promised me, Kai. You promised I couldn't run you off, that you'd never leave...not really...so...please, please don't ever leave me again!" the childlike star begged.

"But...Naoko. I...I didn't say what he did was ok, only that he doesn't deserve to be punished. A dog who attacks and hurts someone doesn't do so because they were born bad. Something happened to them, they were treated a certain way, made to be like that. That shouldn't mean the dog gets punished...but, perhaps, rehabilitated is best. People, animals...we're the same as we are different. Naoko...I don't believe he is a monster...but whoever is at the root of his behaviors...whoever this all traces back to...now maybe, just maybe, that person is a monster. I'm not trying to say evil people don't exist...but Naoko isn't one of them." he further explained his reasoning, choosing not to mention Ryuukaze any further.

Kai was obviously very upset, though. The small blond waited patiently for the guitarist to retrieve his smokes, sitting in contemplative silence during that time.

"It's ok if you think I'm ridiculous..." he answered when his lover returned. He knew, deep down, that he was a bit ridiculous. Any normal person would have turned Naoko in right away.

"I just...thing there's hope for him, still. I like hope, you know. It's what I've lived on for the majority of my life..." a small smile broke through on the kid's face, letting just a bit of that hope shine through.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:54 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Fat? Umm...that won't happen for awhile, I promise. You're too thin. Of course I worry! I'd be happy if you put on a few pounds. You know you're going to make me try to cook again." Even though he really didn't want to cook, he'd somehow make something Akihiko would eat if he had to. Although maybe getting a healthy frozen dinner might be a safer option.

"Maybe..." he answered in regards to the cooking incentive. Sure he could try but as for edible food afterwards...chances were....5% at best right now. "There are several eating games. Pie contests, Hotdog eating games. Ask any American and they will tell you!" he answered confidently. Somehow he had to get his partner to EAT!

"You need calories and that will help your head heal faster too. Your body needs nutrition." he said as he finished up his salad then realized he was still hungry. "Mm...I don't think that was enough for me. We can start this drinking game after eating ok?"

Getting up, he walked to the refrigerator and peeked inside. "Ooh...your chef does have some things in here... There's cheese!"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was about as grounded as butterfly on most days so this was nothing new. Yamada-san wasn't here to focus him so having him actually have a solid attention on Ko for the amounts of time he had managed was a feat.

Sometimes ideas caught the man's attention and off he went to try them out. However, he was able to at least figure out that this current one was limited by physical ability. "Maybe some robotic equipment would make it possible." Shou murmured as he looked to the heavens through the ceiling. He could see the stars in his own eyes that probably were more than likely flecks of paint that captured light. But Shou for now didn't see that, only the great beyond, his muse always found him in this state. "Ah...that's it."

Ko glanced back at Jun and nodded, "I think he does have butterflies in his brains, Jun-san. Uncle Shou is strange." But Ko preferred the oddity that was Shou to the life he had led not long before. "Uncle Shou! You can come down now!"

Shou blinked and then glanced over to Ko. "Oh! Ko...did you learn the third cord already?"

The child laughed, "No silly, I was watching you fly away."

"Fly?" he tilted his head and looked curiously at Jun. As always, Shou didn't have any idea that he had been totally on another planet in his head.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:32 pm

"I'm fine, Izzy. Really." Akihiko replied, blue eyes glancing at the man... though there was a bit of hardness there.

In truth, Narcissus wanted his manager to drop it.
He'd eat when he wanted to.

Besides, until Izzy and Michi came along, no one had ever given a damn if he skipped meals or not. To him, it was natural... normal... to maybe eat once and then call it a day. He'd already eaten breakfast and this was an late lunch or early dinner. To Akihiko, he'd actually eaten a lot.

"We had eggs and sausage this morning, so I got plenty of protein. The rice, much to my hatred and chagrin, is part of a healthy diet and that is the ONLY reason I ate it this morning. It's disgusting otherwise..." he said, making a face.

The musician really didn't like the grainy taste, but knew that it would help give him energy for the day. So yes, the young Tiger had actually forced himself to consume that rice for the sake of recovery. If he'd been healthy, he wouldn't have even thought to make it. Probably would have just gone with toast instead.

"I've got some taco shells in the pantry I think... you could always make some nachos with grated cheese on top." he said, continuing to eat the salad that sat in front of him.

Izzy had eaten so fast...

"What was I supposed to do? You freaked out and threw a vase at my head then told me to get out." Nakai replied a bit annoyed.

Okay so now he was just in a pissy mood, even if the 'kid' said he loved him.
"Normal people would have left til you calmed down... which was really what I intended. Course then you had to be the world's biggest baka and go running out into the snow without shoes on... ahou..." he said, taking a long pull on his cigarette.

Chiyou just pissed him off sometimes... and this was one of those times.
The young man's eyes had been ripped from their sockets and he just wanted the guitarist to 'forgive' the attacker? An attacker that had once been his friend... that he had tried to 'do' in an alley... that..."

A 'tsk sound left Kai's lips and he put the cigarette in his mouth, pacing the room slightly in annoyance. "Hope or not, how do we not know he won't rip out Ryuukaze's eyes next, ne?" the blond asked in annoyance. "Yeah well a dog who attacks and hurts someone is usually put down. That should tell you humanity's tolerance for second chances right there." he said, stopped at the back room's window and looking out into the street at the snow.

"First chance I get I'm beating the living hell out of him." Nakai hissed, unable to give a proper outlet to the anger welling inside of him. "He almost killed you. It would serve him right if I broke his nose and drove the bone right up into his brain..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:41 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy could almost hear the tone in Akihiko's voice so he didn't really say a word as Akihiko made his excuses. So after the man mentioned the pantry, he slipped inside and started looking for the taco shells.

Sure he ate a little quicker than Akihiko. It wasn't often that he had time to sit and eat so eating faster came naturally. Although maybe one day he could learn to slow down but for now, he had a bad habit too. It would take both of them time to get use to each others quirks.

Finally, he found the taco shells and pulled them out. Staring at them as he approached the counter, he set them down beside the cheese. Then he looked at both of them and well...turned and started looking in the drawer with all the cooking tools. "Grated cheese...doesn't that usually come in bags? Maybe a knife would work better." He closed the drawer and walked over to the utensil drawer and pulled out a knife instead. He could at least slice the cheese and use the microwave to make it melt. That part he understood!

He took the knife to the counter and opened up the cheese bag then got the cutting board and put the cheese on top and prepared to go to work.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:08 pm

"Chotto matte!" Akihiko ordered, standing from the table as he watched Izzy just about to cut the cheese block. "Baka..." he continued, leaving his salad behind and heading over to the oven.

First he set it to broil then pulled a grater out of another drawer. Carefully, he moved up behind Izzy and placed the grater in the man's hands. His own fingers closed over those of his manager and he manipulated Izzy's hands so that he was holding the cheese with one hand and the grater with the other.

"Now just relax, pay attention, and do what my hands want you to." the musician said with a soft smile, carefully going through the movements, but in actuality making Izzy grate the cheese.

He did this for about a minute, then let go, wrapping his arms around his lover's waist instead and watching him continue over his shoulder.

"See? Isn't this easy? Yes you can get cheese in packets already grated... but this is more fresh. You just have to watch your fingers and make sure you don't nick your skin. Just like with a knife." Akihiko was saying, giving Izzy support as the man continued to grate the cheese.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy froze as Akihiko ordered him to wait. He just stood there for a moment then looked over his shoulder to see Akihiko standing up and calling him a Baka! "But...but, I can cut the cheese with this."

So he watched as Akihiko moved to the oven and turned it on to a setting Izzy never had touched in his life - Broil. Then when the man walked over he pulled out another curious tool that Izzy may have seen once in an Italian restaurant when the waiter would come over and grate the cheese on top of pasta.

"Wait...I'm doing this??" he asked as Akihiko took his hands and started making him grate the cheese in the proper fashion. If Akihiko could have seen Izzy's face he would have found a bit of wonderment there because Izzy loved Nachos.

As soon as Akihiko let go though it was a little harder for Izzy to get the right rhythm to grate it and the right pressure so his cheese gratings were a mix of light and heavy slivers. "Oh...maybe this isn't so hard." He could probably grate the whole cheese block down to a nub if it were up to him!

But as soon as Akihiko said to watch his fingers, Izzy nicked one and squealed! "OW!!" He dropped the grater instantly and brought his finger to his mouth so fast that the blood drops barely had time to make the counter. "Nnn!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Turning Izzy around, Akihiko looked at the man's finger, watching the blood well up on the tip. "Baka..." he whispered before leaning his head down and taking that finger into his own mouth.

He sucked on it for a few moments, then used his tongue to apply pressure to the cut itself. After a couple of minutes, Izzy's finger had stopped bleeding and he let it slip from his lips.

"You have to watch what you're doing." Akihiko said, picking up the grater and setting it in the sink.

Opening up a cabinet under the sink, the musician pulled out a small first aid kit. He sprayed some disinfectant ointment on it then put a bandage on before putting the first aid kit away again and giving Izzy's finger a light kiss.

"There..." blue eyes locked onto his manager and the musician couldn't help but smile seductively. "All better. Though I bet it still hurts. Least you managed not to get blood on the cheese, ne?" he asked, that seductive smile turning cheerful.

He moved away from Izzy then, getting a pan out from a drawer under the stove and then using foil from the pantry he began to cover it. "Now, just break up the taco shells onto this," Akihiko pointed to the pan. "And sprinkle the cheese on as you like." he continued, wrapping the leftover cheese in saran wrap before putting it back in the fridge.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy frowned and pouted as his finger pulse in pain within Akihiko's mouth. He bit his bottom lip feeling the very same sensitivity that one would get from a good paper cut. "It was an accident." he said with a small gasp as Akihiko's tongue applied pressure.

He waited feeling very strange having Akihiko holding his finger in Akihiko's mouth. Izzy was so glad no one was around to see this because he would have been so embarrassed.

Once his finger was free, he stared at it for awhile as Akihiko got the kit and proceeded to play doctor. "I know. I was trying to do it right" Izzy probably should never be left to his own device in the kitchen. That part was easy to see after spending any amount of time with him.

But he tried to lighten the mood some, "It does still hurt. And...I'm glad it didn't get on the cheese. But at least you got to play doctor today." It was a playful jab but he wanted things to go back to better conversations. Seeing Akihiko smile helped although that seductive one was a turn on.

The rest of the process wasn't difficult for Izzy. He had no problem breaking shells or sprinkling cheese. Maybe he was able to imagine what his finished nachos would look like. "I'm done!" He said with a smile as he turned to show Akihiko the successful part of his nachos.

"So...what's next? The oven? Because we can't put metal or foil in the microwave." he asked as he though the rest of it through out loud. Now how he learned that fact remained to be seen.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:15 pm

"Why do I get the feeling your first apartment's microwave exploded?" Akihiko asked, taking the tray from Izzy's hands and putting it into the oven, turning the oven light on. "We watch the nachos. When the cheese melts or the chips start turning a darker color, they're done." he replied, glancing over at Izzy for a moment. "I... want to show you how to cook, at least simple things. In case I'm not here." the man said honestly. "I mean, we don't know if I'll get hurt again or something so... you've got to know how to at least cook a couple things."

Straightening up, Narcissus folded his arms over his chest. "And yes I got to play doctor. Your blood's a bit sweet... probably from all the desserts you like, ne?" he teased with a wink. "But don't worry, it won't hurt too long... and the cut wasn't that bad... baby Ruki."

He couldn't resist!

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The eyes that drifted away from Akihiko gave away the answer even before he opened his mouth. "Um...yes." he said meekly remembering how the smoke alarms went off and the fire truck came. It wasn't a good day. But he always remembered afterwards to put no metal in to the microwave. A real life learning experience.

Izzy followed Akihiko around and watched him put the nachos in the oven then listened to what he was suppose to do from there. "Let's hope you don't get hurt again." he answered knowing if that was the case, he'd go to the store and obtain safe frozen dinners before braving some of these things alone in the kitchen.

"Maybe..." grinned Izzy as the man teased but then that smile turned upside down into a big pout. "Baby! I'm not a baby! I just wasn't expecting that...that's all!" OH the man deserved to be swat...spanked or something! But this distraction would foul up his nachos if he let it go to far!

"If it weren't for the nachos I'd spank your butt. You...You...Troublemaker!" HIs hands balled up like fist at his sides as he stared into the oven and watched the cheese start to melt.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:05 am

"No you wouldn't because it's turn me on and you know it." Akihiko replied, speaking as calmly as if they were chatting about the weather. "Besides, then we'd have a pissing contest to see who was stronger and who ended up on top which would make us all hot and sweaty as we wrestled on the kitchen floor..." he sighed. "Until finally one of us won and by that time, hell, we might as well just go to the bedroom because I won't be able to hold back at that point."

Glancing to the man at his side, Narcissus pointed to the oven. "You should take them out now... WITH an oven mitt." he added, grabbing one from a drawer and handing it to his partner. "Put them on the stove to cool down while you get a plate." the young tiger finished, standing up and heading back to the table where his salad still waited. "As for me getting hurt again..." Akihiko shrugged. "Stranger things have happened. I just don't want you falling back on frozen dinners." he finished, giving Lucky a very pointed look that said, 'I know you will too' quite clearly.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh would it now?" he asked as he looked up from the oven towards Akihiko. "Maybe. I think I have the advantage if we wrestled currently." Izzy's smile became a little bit of a smirk as he lifted an arm and flexed a muscle. "See, it's real." He teased but then considered the last part and shook his head. "Well you just have to hold back until your healed. Doctor's orders."

But then he remembered the nachos and took the mitt from Akhiko's hand and hurriedly pulled them out of the oven. "Ooh....they look good!" He licked his lips as he followed Akihiko's instructions and put them on the stove. Then slipped off the mitt and clapped his hands together. "I did it!"

Scooting over to the cabinet he got a plate for the nachos then walked over and looked at the hots ones on the stove and stood there like an impatient kid waiting for his treat.

"Well if you get sick again you're just going to have to deal with me taking care of myself the best way I can and be concerned with yourself getting better. Me eating a few frozen dinners isn't going to hurt me. Besides, I don't mind frozen dinners. I know they don't taste the best all the time but I'm not burning down anyone's kitchen in the process." he said as he carefully used the oven mitt to tap on the nachos before picking up the pan and carefully sliding them on to the plate.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm

"Yeah I'm pretty sure if you burned down my kitchen... I would not be happy." Akihiko replied, blue eyes focused on his manager's arms.

Izzy had put on muscle... and a nice tan... and...

Pushing his salad to the side, Narcissus lay his head down on the table, forehead pressed against the surface. "Holding back sucks..." he whispered, just trying NOT to think about Lucky undressed.

The young tiger WANTED Izzy. Bad. So bad that if the table had been cheaply made, his nails probably would have made grooves in it's surface by now. When he had Ruki, all other thoughts could be pushed away... he could focus on the soft skin... the tender lips... the chest which rose and fell in rhythm... those dark eyes... the lightly highlighted hair... that slender neck...

Groaning, Akihiko sat back up, "This is ridiculous!" he shouted, propping his head up with one hand, elbow on the table, blue gaze focused on the man near the stove. "Those doctor's orders need to be classified as torture, damn it. I have this time off and I can't even spend it how I want to!"

Okay, so it was already starting to get to him... which really wasn't a good thing seeing how this was the first day.
But Izzy was all he needed... without him, the thoughts came back... the wants and desires that were now a part of his life, thanks to that crazed "fan" as he called himself who had turned the young Koyasu into a drug pincushion. would flow back up to the surface. Those would affect his recovery just as bad as bedding the manager, wouldn't they?

"Winter... and I can't just have you in bed all day... worst vacation time ever..." Akihiko sighed, rubbing his eyes before pulling the salad back to him and eating a bite. "Is it not driving you nuts, Ruki?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I know...I wouldn't wan't to have to pay for the rebuilding of your kitchen. These appliances aren't cheap!" he answered as he turned with a plate full of nachos.

Yes, Izzy had put on muscle and a tan. He was leaner too than he had been. So his abs were more defined. "Awh...I know...it sucks. I'm sorry." he said softly It was hard to think about it sometimes. He had Akihiko all to himself right now but he had to be a good caregiver first and not think of other things he wanted.

Izzy took the first nacho to his lips and could tell by the way the young tiger was acting exactly what he was thinking. He blushed at the thought and then bit into his chip.

But the sudden shout startled the man and he almost lost that plate of nachos. Juggling it quickly, he got lucky and kept them on his plate. It was more a matter of the cheese being hot enough to make the edges of the chips adhere to the plate just a little. "They aren't torture. You know you've not really devoted time to healing since you had the last surgery. You're lucky the last two flights you've taken haven't caused any worse issues. Now that you're home it's time to heal, Akihiko."

Boy Yuuji had been dead on about Akihiko's attitude except Izzy hadn't expect it to rear it's ugly head on the first day. "You're just going to have to accept things as they are for now. Things are going to get better."

"We could be in bed all day holding each other...napping....talking..sleeping. We can still do those things. You said you wanted to get to know me better right. Well, take this time to do that. Think of it as a personal challenge. Most people date for awhile before anything happens. We can still do romantic things." he said as he approached the table and sat down close to Akihiko. Curling his fingers around Akihiko's free hand, he sighed but then smiled, "It's not the worst vacation ever. You're here with me, even if we can't do anything at all right now, I'd rather be here doing nothing with you at my side than wondering if I'll ever see the man I got to know ever again."

Leaning in he kissed Akihiko's cheek. Those days had been so hard. A man he loved becoming a someone completely different...someone who didn't know him or the moments they had shared. His eye twitched a bit remembering the feel of that cell phone which had struck it...That day still quite vivid in Izzy's head. "It's tough on me, Akihiko...but I can wait." He squeezed the hand he held and took a deep breath. It was real...that is what mattered most to him.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games