Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:34 am
::Maune looks up at Wiccan and Leko-chan then over at Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty then back at Leko-chan:: What the hell has happen?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:34 am
Maune
wiccan j
Maune
(um you might want to read my posts Wiccan and Leko before you do something that is not needed)

LOL!! I had to finish it...sorry I get caught up too....thanks for playing along and it is a great finish yes??

Yes it was lol

tee hee...thanks!! xd I know, I had no time to read...had so much to write!! LMAO!! That was a great session!!  

wiccan j

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:35 am
wiccan j
Maune
wiccan j
Maune
(um you might want to read my posts Wiccan and Leko before you do something that is not needed)

LOL!! I had to finish it...sorry I get caught up too....thanks for playing along and it is a great finish yes??

Yes it was lol

tee hee...thanks!! xd I know, I had no time to read...had so much to write!! LMAO!! That was a great session!!

make sure to read before you jump the gun so I been told lol XP  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 am
Maune
::Maune looks up at Wiccan and Leko-chan then over at Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty then back at leko-chan:: What the hell has happen?

It would seem as if you were embodied by something unspeakable. How do you feel??

And gotcha wink  

wiccan j

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:37 am
*He steps foward and catches Psyzapp, then they both collapse down to the floor. On his knees and holding Psyzapp, he looks down at her, then checks for a pulse. Finding one, he looks over at the rest of the group* Uh, what just happened in here? And will one of you get me a damp towel and a glass of water please? Psyzapp has fainted! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:40 am
*rushes to get a damp towel and a glass of water* Here ya go Dougherty, hope this will help. Do ya think we need smelling salts?  

wiccan j

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:42 am
I feel like a train hit me. :;Maune trys to stand up and walk but collapses down on to his knees and looks up at Leko-chan and Wiccan as he coughs up blood::  
Uh, yeah. That too! Sorry, medical isn't really my profession here ... confused  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
((OOC: Cripes you guys, school just called and I have to go pick up a kid with a headache. gonk Just set me over on a chaise lounge and I'll snap out of it eventually. stare ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:44 am
Psyzapp
((OOC: Cripes you guys, school just called and I have to go pick up a kid with a headache. gonk Just set me over on a chaise lounge and I'll snap out of it eventually. stare ))

((Got'cha' Psy ... ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

wiccan j

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:45 am
Psyzapp

Hope everything is ok Psy...*pulls up a chaise and helps Dougherty set Psy in it*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:45 am
((lol :;Gives Psyzapp a hug:: ))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

wiccan j

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:47 am
Maune
I feel like a train hit me. :;Maune trys to stand up and walk but collapses down on to his knees and looks up at Leko-chan and Wiccan as he coughs up blood::

*helps Maune to a chair and grabs a towel from behind the counter* Hold this to your mouth. Everything will be ok *mixes up a potion and hands it to Maune* Drink this....it will help.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:47 am
*gets up to his feet, then bends at the knees to pick up Psyzapp. He takes her over and places her into one of the lounge chairs. Pushing the hair away from her face, he dabs around her face with the damp towel*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:49 am
*Looks over at Maune and wiccan j* How's he doing? confused  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games