Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**raises hand and rest chin on it** sorry about leaving so suddenly..but I sure didn't feel very good..oh I am feeling a little better but things sure have been crazy I guess you could say.....

That's not a problem. .-.

Oh my. I see.

**looks around** Mikey kinda got into my head and told me to destroy smart...so I did tried...I bit him and started feeding off him....he got me off but I couldn't stop myself so he had to take drastic measures **looks down**

Oh geez. emotion_facepalm

**still looking down** weeeellll..he hog tied me and put me in the trunk of the car...then when he couldn't get the bleeding to stop I kept saying I could do it for him...**looking up with just my eyes** so he stopped the car and duct taped my mouth...

Oh my. :l  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**raises hand and rest chin on it** sorry about leaving so suddenly..but I sure didn't feel very good..oh I am feeling a little better but things sure have been crazy I guess you could say.....

That's not a problem. .-.

Oh my. I see.

**looks around** Mikey kinda got into my head and told me to destroy smart...so I did tried...I bit him and started feeding off him....he got me off but I couldn't stop myself so he had to take drastic measures **looks down**

**still looking down** weeeellll..he hog tied me and put me in the trunk of the car...then when he couldn't get the bleeding to stop I kept saying I could do it for him...**looking up with just my eyes** so he stopped the car and duct taped my mouth...

**looking up and smiling** I did get free...tried to attack smart again...weeelll...with everything I had been through and Mike screaming in my head and smart yelling at me I kinda lost it and blacked out.....when I woke up it wasn't me there was Blue Eyes and boy did we ever got the shock of our life.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looking up and smiling** I did get free...tried to attack smart again...weeelll...with everything I had been through and Mike screaming in my head and smart yelling at me I kinda lost it and blacked out.....when I woke up it wasn't me there was Blue Eyes and boy did we ever got the shock of our life.......

Oh, I see. o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. o.o

yeah she was trying to get away from smart's yelling and him since she didn't know him..she almost ran into Mike and of course she doesn't know him either..so she asks him who he is...you know that would be a logical question to ask...weeeeellll he blurts out Sky don't you know your own BROTHER!!  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. o.o

yeah she was trying to get away from smart's yelling and him since she didn't know him..she almost ran into Mike and of course she doesn't know him either..so she asks him who he is...you know that would be a logical question to ask...weeeeellll he blurts out Sky don't you know your own BROTHER!!

The plot thickens. @.@  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. o.o

The plot thickens. @.@

yeah it does...well when turns to smart for help he explains and tells that he is her brother to and that we are triplets!!!! and then offers her a cup of blood..weeelllll that was too much for her to take and almost too much for me too...we had a little fight on who was going to be out..at that point I didn't want to be out.....I was so tired and hurt so much.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. o.o

The plot thickens. @.@

yeah it does...well when turns to smart for help he explains and tells that he is her brother to and that we are triplets!!!! and then offers her a cup of blood..weeelllll that was too much for her to take and almost too much for me too...we had a little fight on who was going to be out..at that point I didn't want to be out.....I was so tired and hurt so much.....

Oh my. >.<

So you guys were actually fighting to see who gets to hide away?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:34 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

You know you get at least three rolls in most games, right?

Yeah  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:36 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Yeah

Okay, just making sure. Because you've only made one Battle room post each day, and I think there was another game too... You're at a disadvantage like at. o:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:41 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. o.o

The plot thickens. @.@

Oh my. >.<

yeah..but that cup of blood smelled so good and I was still hungry...so I won out and let Blue Eyes go back...this is a lot to take in anyways.......you know it's not every day you find out the Devil is your brother......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

The plot thickens. @.@

Oh my. >.<

yeah..but that cup of blood smelled so good and I was still hungry...so I won out and let Blue Eyes go back...this is a lot to take in anyways.......you know it's not every day you find out the Devil is your brother......

Oh really?

Sometimes I feel like every other day I find out someone in my family is the devil. -_-
.__.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:44 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Yeah

Okay, just making sure. Because you've only made one Battle room post each day, and I think there was another game too... You're at a disadvantage like at. o:

I'm on my phone atmm and its a hassle to use gaia that way so i got tired of the effort an set it aside XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:45 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Yeah

I'm on my phone atmm and its a hassle to use gaia that way so i got tired of the effort an set it aside XD

Ah, okay. I see. That makes sense.

Just checking. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

The plot thickens. @.@

Oh my. >.<

Oh really?

Sometimes I feel like every other day I find out someone in my family is the devil. -_-
.__.

that is not good......

i think he just popped his head into our house...the thing that could burst my bubble did...........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. >.<

Oh really?

.__.

that is not good......

i think he just popped his head into our house...the thing that could burst my bubble did...........

Uh oh, what?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games