Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:51 pm
Congrats, Mero. *kinda is taking a break from playing around with the DSi for a bit*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 pm
hrng. x.x I dun wanna work on the freight.

The shoes always have this odd chemical smell when we first open them emotion_puke

Even when I worked at TRU, they had that smell. Its probably the plastics that are used. u.u;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:34 pm
Uncle Haijin
I had to edit this freshman English major's stupid as ******** little romance story that she submitted to the newspaper, and it's stupid as ********. Like, I would understand purple prose because it would at least mean she's trying, but her prose is beige in the worst way with random words like "orbs" tossed in that you know she cribbed from RP, she has no concept of conflict or pacing or anything that would actually make her stories interesting, her plots mostly consist of, "straight Britons become childhood friends, have chaste romance, woman dies of old age and the other is sort of sad about that, I guess" or "child in a third-world-country has a horrific life, meets a missionary, converts to Christianity and moves to US, everything is awesome now."

And I'm not allowed to do anything about it except to correct her grammar because we have to accept anything and I'm not allowed to scare authors with ~*~delicate feelings~*~ away. Why the hell is a newspaper expected to run stories anyway?

That sounds like the most boring piece of trash ever. Of course, I can't say much since I'm not very good at writing. |D

Maybe the newspaper just needs something to fill space?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:11 pm
Meromictic
Just one more project I need to finish. emotion_dowant It isn't due until Thursday and I don't work tomorrow. So, I basically have all day to get it done. <3

*RAEG*

Y U SO WELL FIGURED OUT W/ UR PROJECTS.

classified_fu

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:32 pm
I'm back from a gaming bit of the 25th anniversary version of Legend of Zelda for the DS... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:44 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Should I report the Angelbow cutting into the Valhalla armor's hair? A friend said I should. eek How is it cutting into my hair?

The wing in the bulk of the hair does cut into it a little oddly. Up to you if you'd want to report it, but be prepared to wait quite a bit for any sort of fix of course. xd  

Kafka

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

sculpted a bone weeeh. I tried to make it more of a simplified femur.

I need to get more mold silicon and resin. u__u  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:57 pm
Lady Aeducan
Uncle Haijin
I had to edit this freshman English major's stupid as ******** little romance story that she submitted to the newspaper, and it's stupid as ********. Like, I would understand purple prose because it would at least mean she's trying, but her prose is beige in the worst way with random words like "orbs" tossed in that you know she cribbed from RP, she has no concept of conflict or pacing or anything that would actually make her stories interesting, her plots mostly consist of, "straight Britons become childhood friends, have chaste romance, woman dies of old age and the other is sort of sad about that, I guess" or "child in a third-world-country has a horrific life, meets a missionary, converts to Christianity and moves to US, everything is awesome now."

And I'm not allowed to do anything about it except to correct her grammar because we have to accept anything and I'm not allowed to scare authors with ~*~delicate feelings~*~ away. Why the hell is a newspaper expected to run stories anyway?

That sounds like the most boring piece of trash ever. Of course, I can't say much since I'm not very good at writing. |D

Maybe the newspaper just needs something to fill space?

Yeah, we need the filler, but still, her stories make me die on the inside just a tiny little bit. crying

Also, does anyone know who you're supposed to report items not showing up on the inventory search to? I'm not even sure there's a person for it, tbh.

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:10 pm
Diavolica
Magnificent Moonbeam
Should I report the Angelbow cutting into the Valhalla armor's hair? A friend said I should. eek How is it cutting into my hair?

The wing in the bulk of the hair does cut into it a little oddly. Up to you if you'd want to report it, but be prepared to wait quite a bit for any sort of fix of course. xd
Okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:14 pm
Does anyone watch New Girl?  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:45 pm
The Boston terrier lost one of his puppy teeth this afternoon. Soon, he's going to have bigger teeth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:54 pm
Hello chat thread.  

Errodu

Charlie Graves

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:56 pm
ROMVLVS

I dig the show. V: Schmidt regularly cracks me up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:09 pm
ROMVLVS

I do! I'm not big on Jess herself, but the supporting cast is great.  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:22 pm
According to Google, I am a male between the ages of 18-24.

Because my searches indicate that my interests are "masculine" in nature.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games