Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:57 pm
He nods and they start to walk around the town, popping into a shop or two that either peaked interest to one or the other. As they got further into town they started to hear music, curious they go find out the source and discover that there's a street folk festival going on. The two decide to explore around and found some really good merchants around as well as enjoyed the good music. At one point when the song changed to something Hauk recognized he took Kat's hand and pulled her into the jig laughing with all his heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:03 pm
She was unsure at first when Hauk pulled her out to dance, but she watched his actions and was soon following his lead and laughing along with him. When the song was over, she blew her bangs off her forehead and grinned at him.

"Ok, Viking, give me some warning next time before you pull me into a dance I've never done before. xd "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:06 pm
His laugh died down a bit once he caught his breath and he held her close wrapping his arms around her. Forgive me Vilkat, but a Viking learns the best way to live life is to jump in first at times and think later. And you picked up quickly on it. wink He raises her face with a finger under her chin and grinned. Did you want to continue on or shop around here some more? User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:11 pm
She looped her arms loosely around his waist and looked up at him, giving him a bright smile.

"Hey, I've been here before a few times. You pick...this is your day to get out and explore, remember? wink I could go for a drink or something though. User Image"

She was glad he was having a good time, and she was enjoying his company. He was easy to be around, and at least she wouldn't lose him in the crowd since he was so tall. xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:14 pm
He looks up for a moment looking like he was pondering the thought. He smirked again and then looked back down at her smiling. Lets go for that drink first. User Image There was a merchant over that way who sells home made ale! I think you'd love it. And then I just need to make one other stop at another merchant. Sound good?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:18 pm
She laughed at his almost child like excitement and pulled away from him. She bowed slightly and held an arm out, gesturing towards the booth that sold the ale.

"Lead on, Viking. As I said, it's your day. biggrin We can stop at as many merchants that you want to. 3nodding "

She giggled, "Just remember, we're on bikes, so no buying big stuff unless you can get it delivered. xd "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:25 pm
Yea....that's true. Alright! Lets be off my lady. Taking her arm they head to the ale brewer and order a couple different types of ale. Kat found she liked the more bitter of the ales where as Hauk enjoyed the sweeter kind. He buys a couple bottles to take home to Rev. Once they finished their drinks they help themselves to a couple of games and shop some more. For some of the bigger items Hauk gave the merchants his business card that had his pager and email to set up a delivery. And at one point when Kat's back was turned looking through some cute clothes Hauk made a special purchase and had it wrapped. As the sun started to set he sighed and looked over to Kat. We should probably head back to Geezerville eh?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:29 pm
"Yeah, I suppose we should get back. There's actually a short cut back, if we take the road heading west out of town. We're only about an hour away from here. User Image"

She grinned at him. "I told you I would give you the scenic tour today. wink "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:34 pm
Sounds good to me lets head out. They walk back through the town and Hauk packs the bottles of ale and other items into the basket, double checking to make sure it was secure. As Kat zips up her jacket again he pulls her against him suddenly and leans his head down on her shoulder where it connected with the base of her neck. Breathing in her scent as he massages her back from running his hands up and down her back slowly. I wanted to say again, thanks for bringing me out here. This is the closest I've ever felt to home in years. You have no idea the gift you gave me today Katana. He then tilts his head and gently kisses the hollow of her throat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:42 pm
She closed her eyes and hugged him, thankful for the long sleeves of her jacket hiding the goosebumps that prickled her arms.

"You're very welcome," she murmured. "I'm glad you had a good time."

She shivered from the sensations of his lips on her neck and then kissed his cheek. "Let's get on the road, we can order food from the JD and eat in the bar when we get back."

She reluctantly pulled away and smiled at him before putting on her helmet and getting on her bike. Soon, they were on the way back to Geezerville.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am
*shifts around in bed, having a rather strange dream in which he's watching an even more amazonian than usual Ayami getting dressed. When she notices him, she freaks out and casts some kind of holy light smiting spell or something on him. Shortly after, he awakens... really needing to pee due to having too much fluids before sleep sweatdrop However, even though he's pretty sure his eyes are open, he can't see anything.*

..... o_O;

*passes a hand in front of his eyes and feels his face to make sure nothing is there and that his eyelids are in fact pulled back*

..... xsa.... stressed

*wonders now how he's going to find the bathroom* gonk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:26 pm
*not really knowing what to do about his vision nor being able to do anything really, he just returned to bed and decided to get some more sleep, hoping it will all be better tonight or that Miro might show up*
... how sad is it when I'm actually wishing for Mir to randomly pester me? stare

*he sleeps in a bit late since he doesn't have much else to do without his sight anyway. However, to his relief, when he awakens once more, his vision has returned and seems perfectly normal*
huh.... must have been a dream...

*stretches and starts to head for the bathroom to go about his normal routine when suddenly blood gushes out of his nose* eek gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm
*wakes up with hazy vision, but thinks nothing of it... brushing it off as a normal haze that tends to be around immediately after waking. He navigates his way to the bathroom and goes about his typical routine, however the haze doesn't go away by the time he's finished like it normally would have. Rubbing his eyes and splashing his face with cold water doesn't help any either. When he tries to check his eyes in the mirror to see if there's something wrong with them, his vision is so poor that he can't tell whether they look normal or not*

Xsa stressed

*begins to wonder if this has something to due with the temporary blindness he experienced the other day* stare

At least I can still see this time.... sort of...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:00 am
*gets rudely awakened by a slap in the face*

You jerk! scream
*stares up, bleary eyed at the half naked woman standing beside his bed.... or rather dame's bed, if you want to get technical. Still partially asleep, he only manages to mumble in response, no actual words attached to the sounds he's making.*

Just whose panties are these? stressed
*holds up a pair of white lace string bikinis, teeth clenched as she glares down at the dark elf, awaiting his answer*

um... *rubs his eyes as he takes the women's undergarments from her*
.... you sure they're not yours? *yawns*

*smacks him in the back of the head*
I'm already wearing mine, dumbass stare

*looks down at her hips and confirms she is indeed wearing underwear. Given the intelligence level of some of his groupies at the club, he couldn't rule out that she would have forgotten they were her own no matter how obvious it seemed from her grilling him that they weren't*

*waits impatiently, arms crossed under her breasts and tapping her foot. When she doesn't get any other answer out of him and finds that he's just staring at her bare cleavage, she growls and goes about putting the rest of her clothes on*
Unbelievable!

*pouts as she slips her bra on*
What does a random pair of panties on the floor have to do with anything?

Ah ha!
*looks at him smugly as she pulls her shirt down over her head*
I never told you I found them on the floor! So you -have- to know where they came from since you knew they were there!

Actually, I just assumed...

Don't try playing dumb with me now rolleyes Ya know what? Just forget it. I'm outta here talk2hand
*quickly slips on her pants, fastening them as she's leaving the bedroom*

What the hell is this!? scream

*lifts an eyebrow and slides out of bed, throwing on a pair of pants before going into the livingroom to see what she's complaining about now. He finds her looking over at the couch in angered disbelief and follows her gaze. When he sees Miro there sitting cross-legged playing what appeared to be Resident Evil, he couldn't help but wonder how long she'd been there and how she got in* confused

She like your wife or something? rolleyes
Why does everyone always say that? gonk
*makes faces as she shoots some zombies*
*rolls her eyes at Draa*
You are such an a*****e rolleyes
*grabs her purse and shoes, slamming the door on her way out*

*doesn't look away from the screen*
She sure was noisy 3nodding

Yes... yes she was. stare
*holds up the panties the woman was complaining about*
uh... are these yours? sweatdrop

*glaces over for a brief second to see what he's talking about then shakes her head*
Nopes xp

huh....
*honestly has no idea where they could have come from* confused

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:17 am
Chef_Karrie
*Karrie had taken the day off to celebrate Amy's birthday with her. She didn't want anything special, so they just spent a quiet day at home, and he made a very nice dinner for them, including a cake made with the fresh strawberries he'd bought the day before at the farmer's market*

{{Aww, yay. biggrin And again, I love these earrings!! XD Thank you again, Kits!!}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games