Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:20 am
You forget I'm a rogue. "Naughty" things are my forté twisted
*leans back in his chair and smirks at Miro*
And if you were really so avoidant in regards to "naughty things", then I wouldn't know about that mole under your right breast wink

*jaw drops as she catches the last part of his statement, having just come out of the bedroom fully dressed in the clothes she was wearing last night, minus the heels*
Y.... You... and...
*glares at the pale, pointy eared girl*
-her-?

Omigod! eek I just... like... had a revelation! She's like... your girlfriend or your wife or something, isn't she? gonk That's why she was threatening me with that sword! OMG!! This is crazy! I'm getting out of here gonk

*goes back into the bedroom to grab her purse and her shoes, mumbling something to herself about being too young to die and always being "the other woman". When she's sure she has everything, she heads directly out the front door without saying anything, only to come back a few seconds later*

Hey... you know... like... if things don't work out between you two.... you've got my number right?
*hopeful look*

... uh... yeah.... sure.... I'll... uh... call you sometime....? o_O;

*gives the elf woman a smug "take that!" look, then leaves*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:38 am
:: crosses her arms over her chest and makes a mean face at Draa ::
mad You don't see me going around talking about your boobies, so you shouldn't talk about mine mad xp

... I don't have boobs. neutral

Yeah huhn! They're right here!
:: reaches over and gropes Draa's chest with both hands :: blaugh

:: looks down at Miro's hands on his pecs, then back up at her ::
..... you were just talking about "the golden rule", right? Do unto others....

:: blushes and pulls her hands back, crossing them over her chest protectively once more ::
That's not an invitation! gonk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:57 am
*grins*
Guess I'll let you have it as a freebie this time. But next time...!
*sets down his soda and makes grabby hands at her* twisted

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:01 am
(( rofl rofl rofl Poor Miro!))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:53 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:55 pm
(( rofl ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:13 am
Sakura returned home and went inside after locking the door. "Hey I'm home..." she called out as the Mewpit was the only one in the house. She made her way to the bathroom and showered and changed before heading to her room. She gave the little creature a scratch behind the ear as it jumped up onto the bed with her. "Well I had a good night out...how about you little one?" she asked at the purring creature with a smile. She set the Mewpit on the end of her bed with a yawn before she sang it to sleep. After the little bundle of fur was fast asleep, Sakura made sure she had her weapons in place before she lay down and climbing under the covers went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:15 pm
*Karrie had taken the day off to celebrate Amy's birthday with her. She didn't want anything special, so they just spent a quiet day at home, and he made a very nice dinner for them, including a cake made with the fresh strawberries he'd bought the day before at the farmer's market*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:22 pm
((retroposting from earlier today...))

Kat found a picnic area that had a lot of large tress and ample amounts of shade. She signaled and pulled into the picnic area, parking near one of the tables. She took off her helmet and shook her hair a bit, and then put the helmet on one of the handlebars of the bike.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:27 pm
Seeing Kat's signal Hauk nodded and followed her into the parking spots. Once he parked and also removed his helmet he reached back behind him to get the basket of their lunch and got off his bike. Resting his helmet on the seat he follows Kat to the table to lay out their food. I will give you much credit Vilkat, you certainly know how to ride. Pulling out a small tablecloth from the basket he starts to lay out everything.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:31 pm
She gave him a grin as she took a seat at the table.

"I have to admit, I do have a passion for fast cars and cycles. I've ridden Harley's before, but I love laying low on a racing bike and almost feeling like I'm a part of it. 3nodding "

She decided to shuck her leather jacket and unzipped it as she continued.

"I still have my Saturn Sky, but I was so excited when Psy gave me the Lamborghini, it's all I drive now. I guess I should sell the other car, but I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:35 pm
Hm, I can agree indeed that low riders are nice. I used to prefer the crotch rocket models before on more scenic rides but nowadays I prefer the speed. He places the sandwiches in front of her and himself as well as the pickles. He then realizes as he pulls out the bottle of mead that he forgot to pack glasses. stressed Do you mind sharing? sweatdrop  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:43 pm
She chuckled softly and smiled at him.

"Nope, don't mind sharing at all. wink This looks wonderful, by the way. Thanks so much for making lunch. biggrin "

The two sat at the picnic table and took their time eating. They talked about their different bikes they were riding, and the scenery they had seen so far that day. Kat told him they were about an hour away from the next town, and there were some nice shops there if he wanted to stop and check them out.

They disposed of their trash and Hauk secured the basket back on his bike. Kat put her jacket and helmet back on and the two of them were soon back on the road.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:45 pm
A short time later Kat signaled to Hauk that the town was coming up. It was a quaint small one next to the bay and the moment the pair pulled up into a parking spot and he took off his helmet he fell in love with it. It reminded him of his village when he breathed in the sea air. This place is forbausende, thank you for bringing me here. He smiled brightly as Kat came up to stand next to him.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:48 pm
She parked next to him and got off her bike, taking off her helmet and shaking out her hair. She unzipped her jacket and smiled up at him.

"You're welcome. Shall we go explore some and stretch our legs? User Image"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games