Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:39 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Yes, that was one of the questions." Izzy replied as he listened to the stars words about the seasons. He probably could never feel a deep cozy warmth for Winter. But he liked Akihiko's vivid descriptions.

"I'm glad that you're still here though. I probably wouldn't have been attracted to your sister. But maybe me of another reality might have found her as attractive as you are to me." he said with a thoughtful face that didn't reveal his inner thoughts. He still couldn't come to complete terms with the problems between Yuuji and Akihiko because of all that had happened in the past due to the death of his sister. But there wasn't much he could say to either of them except try to keep them from getting in each other's face.

His chin turned up toward Akihiko and he paused between reaching for the plates. All he could do was smile in response. He hoped the man would always feel that way about his life, his music, and their relationship.

"If you make me shovel snow, you'll find a lone shovel and me at the nearest coffee shop warming my frozen hands." he teased knowing that would never happen. But he was silenced just afterwards with a soft kiss. Then a second, third, forth and fifth. His cheeks blushed as he leaned in and finally placed his head upon Akihiko's chest.

"Mm...I could live with all of that. But, I'm not sure we could explain it to your fans." He teased again but sincerely was happy with his partner's romantic words. "I love you Akihiko. For all the bad things that have occurred in our recent past, I feel like good karma has finally come around and given me one golden ring. I hope we can always be together like this."

He truly felt like life had come through and fulfilled one dream he had for so long. After all they had been through, he felt that he deserved one splendid dream becoming a reality. How he wished Shou could find the same path in life. Something like what he had right now.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:57 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou glanced up and smiled as Jun started to play. He didn't mind so much. Let the man have some fun. There was plenty of time to enjoy the air of music that poured through the lounge and down the hall.

He plucked his phone out of his pocket and turned on a button to record the notes even if the recording wouldn't be so great. It would give him a good memory.

Ko grinned as he heard the guitar and his fingers scampered across the keys playfully. The song as it drifted from the masterpieces on the sheets to Ko's evolving arrangement filled the air with a feeling of joy and merriment embedded in a complex composition. But the composition wasn't upon paper at all. It just flowed from mind to finger tips and then onto the keys.

His expression of talent could possibly be the dawn of a new era in classical composition but the boy wouldn't realize that at this point in life. Just the joys of playing were enough for now. Making his uncle smile so close by.

As he slowed down the tempo and peeked out the window, he watched the snowflakes fall and composed a tune to fit their falling numbers. Why not? Snow needed a sound too. "This is the sound snow makes." said Ko cheerily to Jun as he continued to play. So a note went here and here...and there.

Shou glanced outside and smirked as he saw the flakes falling now knowing where Ko got his next rhythm from. He grinned at Jun as he leaned against the piano. He enjoyed watching the man play and surely his nephew would give Jun sparks of creation within that music. Ko's music inspired Shou so he had no doubt that Jun might find something similar.

Although Shou knew that with great genius in some area, other areas might not be so perfect. He wondered how Ko would do in school. He guessed, that somethings would be much tougher for the child than the complex keys that proved to be like putty between his finger tips.

Ko brought the notes to their climax and then trickled them down to silence. "That was fun! I'm glad Santa brought me these sheets! I could see the intent of the composer so clearly. And it was fun to build on it. Jun-san, you play good too! Your style is so much different from Uncle Shou's! It's fun! Can you show me how to play some guitar keys??"

He hopped off the bench and wandered over to where Jun was with the guitar and looked it over. "Uncle Shou has lots of guitars. Do you have a lot too? Or do you use only one? I want to hear your new song!"

Shou laughed, "Oh my, Ko, give Jun a chance to answer the first question before asking so many. You're not two any more." Two years old was suppose to be the age of many questions but it seemed that even at this age, there were many questions.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:16 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

The sound snow makes?

Well then...if that was the sound, the he would just follow along, making the notes flit and twirl just like the falling flakes.

Playing alongside the boy gave him such inspiration. Such...warmth.

The music came to an end and the energetic boy was right at it with words flying a mile a minute again.

"Yes, it was very fun. Of course I can show you how to play a few chords. Yes, I have a lot of guitars...but probably not as many as your Uncle. My new song? Maybe when you're a little older...but I think I might write a song just for you." the dark-haired vocalist said, actually believing he could write something especially for the child, something both beautiful and suitable.
It could be....his Christmas present to Ko. Though belated, it would be something.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:39 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou laughed, "I don't know...maybe I do have more guitars. I end up seeing a style I like then just have to have one customized for me." He paused for a moment counting up the guitars in his head and then realized he had more at the studio and a few in protective cases and a couple on display at some museum for Visual Kei artists. There was a point he couldn't keep track of his figures. "Ah...mm...I'll ask my H...Yamada-san. He'll know that answer."

So while Ko and Jun spoke, he called up Haru and got voice mail!!

Ko blinked, "Write a song for me? Ooh! Yay! I get a song! I can't wait to hear it." The child's smile was big...very big. Shou could only be pleased by this transformation. Even knowing that underneath that smile hid some serious issues that he wasn't sure he wanted to dredge up. But he had promised himself to get Ko some help. In their safe surroundings he didn't have to worry about Ko's unhappy side making an appearance.

"Soooo...how do you play a few chords?" Ko asked as he grabbed a chair and brought it over so he could sit and watch his first lesson.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nakai made it about five blocks on foot, there was no way his car was going anywhere in that snow, and to a cafe that somehow worked a skeleton crew. Inside he ordered hot coffee and some soup, almost shivering himself from the cold outside.

The blond sat at his table, watching the blizzard, cigarette held between two fingers. He took a puff, tipped the ashes in the tray, and just tried to relax.
Tried to figure out what the hell he had done to piss off the 'kid' so bad.

Maybe Chiyou couldn't take the fact that the guitarist wasn't one to commit to a relationship? But hadn't he just told him that he'd be there no matter what? They were connected by threads beyond their own choosing now... so why had his Hideki acted this way?

After all, this was Naoko... the man was even more of an uke than Chiyou, certainly not one to steal a man for himself. They were friends... look-alikes... basic physical clones of one another.

Taking another long puff of his cigarette, the blond withdrew his cell phone from one pocket and set it on the table. Part of him wanted to call Chiyou and ask what he'd done wrong. Another part of him wanted to text Izzy and ask for his manager's advice.

However... he did neither.
Instead, Kai sipped his hot coffee, smoked his cigarette, and waited for his soup all in contemplative silence.

Laughing, Naoko smiled up at the man who blocked all else from his amber-eyed vision. "I bet I could call you other things you'd like just as much..." he teased, reaching his arms up and around Ryu, pulling himself even further into his akuma's embrace. "I've missed you..." the pianist whispered before his lips were overcome by the sudden deep kiss.

Blue eyes reflected the smile on Akihiko's face. "My fans would just have to deal and get over it." he whispered, placing a sixth soft kiss against Izzy's lips. "I'd go through any scandal as long as you stayed right here with me." the musician's smile turned into a seventh kiss.

It was beyond obvious that Narcissus wanted Izzy... in more ways than one. But the man was restraining himself the best he could, as per the doctor's instructions.
It was just so damn hard...

"I'll shovel the snow... but you're in charge of warming me up when I come back inside." Akihiko teased, pressing his forehead against Izzy's own and just sighing, breathing in the megane-clad man's presence.

But then he pulled away and smirked, "Let's play a drinking game tonight, ne? I'm sure there will be commercials in your movie... and I think it would be fun, and benefit us both, if we took turns asking the other a question then... taking a shot of hot cocoa maybe?"

Akihiko knew he probably shouldn't drink too much with these medications, so shots of cocoa sounded far more pleasing right now.
Plus the two had a lot of time on their hands... what better way to learn about one another?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Chiyou had no idea how long he had been lying there, now. It could have been hours...it could have been minutes. He was too out of it to have the slightest clue, and it wasn't like he could read a clock if he wanted to.

All he wanted...was to take back his anger....Kai hadn't deserved that. If anyone had...it was Naoko.
Naoko had cost him his eyes. Now, Naoko had cost him his lover.

Still lying there, curled in on himself, Hideki tried to scream out in rage again...but there was no voice left to use as an outlet.
Wanting to cry, wanting to destroy something, wanting to be back in Kai's warm arms...wanting to tear his own eyes out, again, simply to punish himself...as though that would do him any good.

Slowly, Chiyou unfurled himself on the floor like a wilting flower struggling to stay alive, pushing himself to his hands and knees, then standing up.

"Kai...." he whispered, even his whisper raspy with wear.

He didn't know where his shoes were, or where his coat was, at the moment. It didn't even matter to him. He was going to go out, and find Kai. He was determined to, one way or the other, in his now delusional mind.
Either he would get Kai back, or die trying...because after all this, all he had been through, all he had lost...perhaps death wasn't all that scary anymore.

Opening his door, he headed out into the frigid cold with bare feet and just a yellow sweater and jeans on. Slowly, he tried to make his way down the sidewalk, feet already burning from the cold.

About four blocks down, the weakened boy couldn't keep himself going any longer. He couldn't see...he could barely feel...he was just so very, very tired that he collapsed into a bank of snow, sighing against the soft powder, just accepting whatever may happen to him. It wasn't as though he could call out for help now. He'd already used up his voice.

"Kai..." he whispered, a small smile on his pale, blue lips. If he were to go, he'd at least prefer to go thinking about the best time of his life.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:08 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy blushed for a moment longer between the sixth and seventh kiss. "I'm not sure you could sing like that. You'd be stopping the concert every few moments just to kiss me."

Oh he knew very well that the man wanted more than just a kiss but he'd have to wait until he was well. The wait would be worth it. Of that Izzy was certain because afterwards he had a feeling Akihiko wouldn't be able to restrain himself. On that day, Izzy would have to remind himself to make sure his schedule was clear.

"I think we should just hire someone to shovel the snow." he said as Akihiko pressed against his forehead. "I don't want you to catch a cold or slipping on the ice and breaking your neck. Then it might be years before you could do more than kiss me." Izzy wanted to avoid any other strokes of bad luck that seemed to show themselves at inopportune moments.

"A drinking game? You can't have...." He stopped as soon as Akihiko said cocoa. "Oh then I guess that is ok. Asking questions? You mean like truth or dare? What are the rules of this game???" He wasn't sure how this would work because most of the time when people did games like this they used alcohol to loosen tongues. But he'd go along with it to have a little fun and see what Akihiko was trying to discover. Izzy didn't think he had too many mysteries in his life to answer for.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:20 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Yes, you'll get a song. I'll get to work on it as soon as I can." he gently brushed through Ko's blond hair with his fingers, as a proud father might do to a beloved son.

"Ok...this is how it goes..." Jun knelt down in front of Ko with the guitar, going over each string and what note they made, showing him the frets, and then how to play a chord.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:25 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Pulling back from the kiss, Ryu chuckled.

"I've missed you too, tenshi. More than you can imagine. I don't think I like being away from you for long periods of time...though I'm certain there will be more times in the future when it will have to be that way. Hm....but aside from that...tell me...what other things might you be able to call me that you think I would like?"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 pm

"No see I've it alllll figured out." Akihiko spoke with a smirk. "I could sing... holding and touching and just running my fingers all along your body... you could be my microphone stand in a sense..." the musician was obviously teasing, but the idea was kind of a turn on to him. "Then between songs kiss you. That way, I don't disappoint the fans and I also get what I want most... you."

Laughing softly, Narcissus pulled away and started putting salad on the plates Izzy had gotten down before his kissing game had begun. "The rules are simple. You ask me a question. Anything. And I have to answer it truthfully then take a shot of cocoa. Then it's my turn and I get to ask you a question. You answer it truthfully then you get a shot. I admit it isn't very inventive... and probably far more fun with sake... but I can't do that right now. I don't want to hinder my recovery... because damn it the things I would do to you right now if I could sends chills of excitement through me." he didn't look at Izzy as he said this of course, instead fixing their plates up.

Just salad. Plain and simple.

Turning, the young tiger winked. "You'd go horse from passionate cries by the time we were finished." he teased, taking the plates over to the table before returning for his mug of hot tea. "But anyway, the game's point... is to learn about one another. I mean you know some dark stuff about me and I know a few of your secrets... but we don't know all the little things, you know? Like... I don't know what brand of boxers you like best and you don't know what sort of shampoo I prefer... well no maybe you do since you were just in the bath but... well, you get the idea."

In other words... Narcissus wanted to get to know Izzy bit by bit. For once in a long time, he was taking a TRUE interest in something... someone... other than music.

Finally his soup had arrived, and as Kai took his first bite, the cold started to wear off. Clam chowder was great and thick, perfect for coating one's frozen insides in calming warmth.

The guitarist sighed, closing his eyes and finishing his cigarette before putting the butt out in the ash tray. His amber eyes continued to watch the snow fall thickly.

However, as he moved for his second bite of soup... something outside across the street caught his eye. Blond hair... small frame...

Dropping his spoon, Nakai was up in a flash. The waitress tried to call out to him, afraid he was running off without paying his bill, until she realized he left his phone and jacket, cigarettes and lighter, all on the table. The young woman watched as Kai dashed out into the cold, slipping along the ice covered street itself, before finally crashing down at the side of a now unconscious Chiyou.

"Hideki!" Nakai shouted, grabbing the young man into his arms and shaking him slightly. "Hideki! Me wo samashite! Hideki!"
He hadn't even noticed that Chiyou was without shoes yet, but he did realize that blue tint to the younger man's lips. Grabbing him up, Nakai carried the blond quickly back into the restaurant.

"Do you have a place I can lay him down?" the guitarist asked the waitress, who quickly directed him to a back room for breaks in the cafe. "Ocha wo kudasai." he said quickly to the woman, who dashed off to get some hot tea immediately. Meanwhile, Nakai returned to the dining room and grabbed his coat and cell phone, quickly laying the garment over Chiyou. He rubbed the 'kid's cheeks and hands, noticing that his feet looked half frozen as well.

"Come on, Hideki..." Kai whispered, brushing the 'kid's' hair out of his eyes and trying to wake him up, holding Chiyou in his coat the entire time. "Me wo samashite... there's a ******** blizzard out there, Hi-chan. What were you thinking? Come on..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:36 pm

User Image

It was actually...somewhat nice. Not feeling. No more pain. Just...a strange drifting feeling, almost as if dreaming.

He could stay this way forever. So peaceful. No more worries or cares.

But....he suddenly felt...warmer. Just ever so slightly.

"Kai..." his lips barely made the motion, but no sound came out.

In his dream, he was being held by his beloved, his angelic Kai.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:45 pm

Naoko smirked. "Lover... akuma-kun... the man with the red-eyes who stole my soul... I could think of so many things to call you, Ryu-kun."
The blond felt so relaxed and sighed, taking solace and warmth in the grip of his Ryuukaze... his... no one else's...
Amber eyes focused on Ryu, and a playful smirk came to the pianist's lips as he sang a few lines from a show he had watched as a teen.

To make sure the two of us meet, I cast a spell
Our hands gently touch, and then look at me smile
We pretend not to realize how we really feel
And suddenly, we fell in love
Let Me Be With You
I want to hold you tight

二人がきっと出会えるような魔法をかけて
両手をそっと重ねてほら微笑むから
本当の気持ち気付かないふりして
突然二人恋に落ちたの
Let Me Be With You
抱きしめたいの

Futari ga kitto deaeruyouna mahou wo kakete
Ryoute wo sotto kasanetehora hohoemukara
Honto no kimochi kitsukanai furishite
Totsuzen futari koi ni ochitano
Let Me Be With You
Dakishimetaino

That smirk remained as, cold or no cold, Naoko playfully kissed Ryuukaze, pulling him back down to the futon with him.

(((OOC: If you don't know that song, you need to be watchin' some "Chobits" foo!))) (and yes I spelled that wrong on purpose)  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 pm

"Damn it, Hideki! Me wo samashite!!!" Nakai shouted at him, started to panic a little. "I can't get you to a hospital in this blizzard, Hi-chan... you have to wake up... me wo samashite..."

The waitress returned with the hot tea and knelt down beside the bench where Kai was sitting and holding Chiyou. "Is... isn't this... I mean... he's Chiyou-san, ne?"

The blond nodded. Of course people would know who Chiyou was... the 'kid' was far more popular than him. Hideki had a career. Nakai was just starting.

While Kai held the unconscious vocalist, the waitress carefully made Chiyou drink a little of the hot tea. Not too much, but just enough to start getting something warm into the obviously frigid body.

"I called for an ambulance but... they said they can't risk it in this blizzard. They... they said to make him warm though so... I'm going to go look in storage and see if we have any blankets or in the lost and found for more coats." the waitress said, hurrying off.

Smirking slightly, Kai shook his head. "Hear that, Hi-chan? She's a fan of yours and worried about you. Your eyes better be opened when she gets back."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:57 pm

User Image

Something...hot...running into his body. He could feel his throat swallow, instinctively. He could hear...voices.

"Kai..." the boy whispered again, some actual sound coming from him this time. Hideki's heavy eyes tried to open, but they barely fluttered for a moment.

"Is it....really you? So sorry. Didn't mean....it. If Naoko hadn't of taken them I wouldn't be so mad...." he muttered almost incoherently...though not before he released a secret in his befuddled state.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 am

Seeing those eyes open, Nakai sighed. "Youkatta... It's okay Hideki, really. I'll scold you later." the guitarist said with a slight smile, relief flooding over him.
There were actually tears of joy in the blond's eyes... at least until he heard that final statement.

"Taken them?" Kai asked, shaking his head in confusion. "Naoko took something?" of course it never occurred to Nakai that it might have been that Naoko took Chiyou's eyes...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games