Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4153 4154 4155 4156 4157 4158 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Well, I'll be helping there some, yes. I'll probably end up tutoring a few in their studies, since I used to be a tutor back before. 3nodding Or cleaning toilets. rofl Which every suits Colour at the moment. lol

But no, I will be taking classes to get a Dance Performance degree. Once I am complete my training, and I pass all the tests and things, I will be a semi-professional dancer, Psy. 3nodding

-waves to Psy and Dec- Bye! See ya'll later!

-looks over at Krus, still leaning on the counter behind the bar- Well, actually think more the Rockettes and things. 3nodding But I will take ballroom dancing classes too. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 pm

*waves to Dec as he leaves*
Plynn kyon~

*bows his head slightly to Psyzapp*
Ssinjin deis, jabbress~ Do try not to let your ilhar stress you too mzilt.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

krusnik05 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 3, 6, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:24 pm

*waves at dec and Psyzapp* Have a good night you two!

*nods at dame* Wow I think that's freaking awesome....I wish I could learn ballroom dancing.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Well, it wouldn't surprise me if Colour offered classes to the general public. 3nodding

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:48 pm

*laughs* I think that would be good because then that's making more business. Especially when I know a few people who love to dance.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:53 pm

You should check with her! -takes a bar napkin and writes down a number- Call that number and find out if either of the schools offer general public classes. -passes the napkin over to Krus-

-While they were talking, Ryzan decided he would try out Pandora's Box and had politely excused himself and went on over there-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Cool! *looks at the number and puts it away for safe keeping* Hey, thanks for inviting me to come to this place. It's freaking cool. I also like everyone here. Very calm, cool, and collected cats here biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:42 am

-Krus and dame continue talking for a while longer before dame puts away the glasses, they hug and then part ways, exiting the bar-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:05 am

*he spends the night at the spa getting a full treatment, saving the massage for last. Quite embarrassingly, he actually fell asleep on the massage table for a while sweatdrop When the masseur awakened him, he blushed and apologized profusely, though the masseur did not seem to be at all bothered by it, even going so far as to say that it isn't an uncommon occurrence.

He's then left alone to dress, which he does rather sluggishly. As he heads out of the spa, he leaves the masseur a generous tip, then passes through the main bar area, into the office, and down to his quarters. Putting the key into the lock, he thinks a moment about what Decorera said about Tes perhaps planning a surprise and gets a fleeting feeling of excitement, wondering if there was perhaps some type of surprise waiting for him when he opened the door. However, when he does open it, nothing in the place seems different from when he left.

He looks around for Tes to tell him that he has returned and finds him at the computer, looking at comics. He lets out a disappointed sigh, but then feels a little silly for having even entertained the thought that Tes would have been doing something special. They talk for a bit about his spa visit, then Tes heats up the leftovers from what he had made himself for lunch and the both of them sit down in the kitchen to eat together.

They stay up for a bit longer to watch a movie together and allow their stomachs to settle, then go to bed.*
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:55 am

((Rwar! Can I have some of Ryzan dressed in that!? -growls low in throat- xd ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:48 am

((I'm right there with ya! Nom nom! lol Happy New Years everyone!!!))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:51 am

((Lia!!! -glomps- You have time to come into the bar? Happy New Year's Eve right back! 4laugh ))

-dame comes into the bar stretching-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:59 am

((Sadly I don't I'm just killing time until my dad's done going over my new car before I take it into Emissions testing and tabs renewal. Which I'll be leaving for hopefully in about 5 or so minutes then I'm gonna be all over the place and won't be home until New Years Day lol. sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:04 am

((Fuuuuun. -hugs- I'm glad you found a new car though! -hugs- You be safe and have some fun, ya hear?))

-dame goes over to peruse for something to drink-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:10 am

((Emissions test done and passed, insurance is updated, and sadly I can't get my tabs renewed and what not bc the auto licensing place is closed for the New year XP but oh well I has a new car! And I have a little time to roam on here while my dad tinkers with the rear lights))

*strolls in all bundled up from the freezing cold outside* Hey Dame!
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4153 4154 4155 4156 4157 4158 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games