Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4151 4152 4153 4154 4155 4156 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:10 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

Allen; yes * cuts his hand then makes a tramutaion circle around the middle * only my blood can get us in ... no one not even the earl can get in here ( its like the cave in harry potter and fma xD )

*watches in shcok*
(cool XD, btw who do you like in the IG -1?)
( imm that girl with the tan skin 8D forget her name xD and lol you know that mushtash guy 8D he looked like that guy from fma xD LOL )
Allen; my other half did this ...* walks inside *

(your talking about liz 8D and who? with team is he on)
*follows*

( h is that annocer guy 8D and ya she ROCKS 8D and god i wish i ashitaka`s video game xD )
* every thing that happens in the harry potter book and some fma mixed up in it * * hours later * you see it fine in my hands ( sorry i am tired XP )

(lol its cool)
....but this means that they'll be after you now?!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:20 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

Allen; yes * cuts his hand then makes a tramutaion circle around the middle * only my blood can get us in ... no one not even the earl can get in here ( its like the cave in harry potter and fma xD )

*watches in shcok*
(cool XD, btw who do you like in the IG -1?)
( imm that girl with the tan skin 8D forget her name xD and lol you know that mushtash guy 8D he looked like that guy from fma xD LOL )

*follows*

( h is that annocer guy 8D and ya she ROCKS 8D and god i wish i ashitaka`s video game xD )
* every thing that happens in the harry potter book and some fma mixed up in it * * hours later * you see it fine in my hands ( sorry i am tired XP )

(lol its cool)

Allen; you know the woreds i used ... that is made by the 14th noah and only myself can use it ..... so better be on you`r grourd ... and rai ... what did they mean child of darkness and light * after we leave the cave i get out of my noah form *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:25 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

*follows*

(lol its cool)

Allen; you know the woreds i used ... that is made by the 14th noah and only myself can use it ..... so better be on you`r grourd ... and rai ... what did they mean child of darkness and light * after we leave the cave i get out of my noah form *

i don't know for sure.... but their stronger then you think and i couldn't live with myself if something were to happen to you!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:27 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

*follows*

(lol its cool)

i don't know for sure.... but their stronger then you think and i couldn't live with myself if something were to happen to you!

but we are also strong ... and same goes with you ... no matter what we will get though this ... as sister and brother side by side alright * holding you`r hand * after all we have our babies to think about to ... for all the big brother rights i have i should lock you up deep in the ark ... linalee would keep you company ..

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:37 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

(lol its cool)

but we are also strong ... and same goes with you ... no matter what we will get though this ... as sister and brother side by side alright * holding you`r hand * after all we have our babies to think about to ... for all the big brother rights i have i should lock you up deep in the ark ... linalee would keep you company ..

yeah.... *hugs your arm*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:43 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

(lol its cool)

yeah.... *hugs your arm*

* sighs* but i`m not ...

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:56 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

yeah.... *hugs your arm*

* sighs* but i`m not ...

not what?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:03 am

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

yeah.... *hugs your arm*

* sighs* but i`m not ...

not what?

we go back to the order .. and prepar for an attack

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:05 am

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

yeah.... *hugs your arm*

* sighs* but i`m not ...

not what?

wait... what's wrong?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:22 am

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

yeah.... *hugs your arm*

* sighs* but i`m not ...

not what?

wait... what's wrong?
....... nothing ....... * walking to a lard oak tree *
( hey i am going to bed *hugs* night night X-x i am dead )

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:29 am

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man

* sighs* but i`m not ...

not what?

wait... what's wrong?
....... nothing ....... * walking to a lard oak tree *
( hey i am going to bed *hugs* night night X-x i am dead )

.......*stands there*
(kk *Hugs*)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:57 pm

s**t...allen, where are you?? *under a military like attack and holding them off* damn! *yells at finders* get the guns! *firing at enemies*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:02 pm

generalcross44
s**t...allen, where are you?? *under a military like attack and holding them off* damn! *yells at finders* get the guns! *firing at enemies*
i am here * setting the waoriyers on fire and hitting them with bombs *
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:05 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
s**t, allen come with me *dragging you too the roof and on top of it are all the guns you could ever want (all these http://www.progaming-tips.com/cod4-guns.html cool )

Raycross44
Vice Captain

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:55 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
s**t, allen come with me *dragging you too the roof and on top of it are all the guns you could ever want (all these http://www.progaming-tips.com/cod4-guns.html cool )

eeto.... >>
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4151 4152 4153 4154 4155 4156 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games