Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Funaho

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:19 pm
sweetgirl250
Funaho
Yuck, school xp Starts for me in the beginning of September the day after Labor Day. I still have a few weeks free.

lucky you... school starts tomorrow for me.... but i dont really hate it that much this year... the whole summer's been rainy...
Amazing!! The only time I can remember it raining in the summer here is two years ago when I was helping out in the office of my old school. That's when the el nin~yo hit off the coast and caused bizarre weather for that day. There was thunder and lightning in all too. I saw the ghost of Sutter, I swear!! It was kind of creepy, but completely true!! eek  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:20 pm
*looks at calendar* oh... poopy....

well, i'm gonna continue reading the summer homework.. so ttyl!

*~Waitress~*

NittleGrasper`

[I]nkz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:20 pm
O:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:23 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
*looks at calendar* oh... poopy....

well, i'm gonna continue reading the summer homework.. so ttyl!

*~Waitress~*

eek eek eek stressed stressed stressed i tottally forgot about MY summer homework!!!! i had to read a book.... oops...  

sweetgirl250

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:32 pm
Funaho
sweetgirl250
Funaho
Yuck, school xp Starts for me in the beginning of September the day after Labor Day. I still have a few weeks free.

lucky you... school starts tomorrow for me.... but i dont really hate it that much this year... the whole summer's been rainy...
Amazing!! The only time I can remember it raining in the summer here is two years ago when I was helping out in the office of my old school. That's when the el nin~yo hit off the coast and caused bizarre weather for that day. There was thunder and lightning in all too. I saw the ghost of Sutter, I swear!! It was kind of creepy, but completely true!! eek
you saw the ghost..... no matter how many people tell me i still don't belive it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:41 pm
hyper_azn_girl
Funaho
sweetgirl250
Funaho

you saw the ghost..... no matter how many people tell me i still don't belive it

me neither...  

sweetgirl250

Funaho

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:48 pm
It doesn't matter how many people don't believe me, I saw him and that's that. You may think I'm crazy, but I'm not lying. I guess you would just have to see for yourself since this is sounding stupid coming out of my mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:52 pm
Funaho
It doesn't matter how many people don't believe me, I saw him and that's that. You may think I'm crazy, but I'm not lying. I guess you would just have to see for yourself since this is sounding stupid coming out of my mouth.

you dont have to get mad! crying im sorry!!!  

sweetgirl250

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:55 pm
Mwarrrrrrrrrrr!!! *calls for his pet panda* ^-^ Good boy. *huggles mwar and kisses his cheek* The bet is off... since my mom made me go on the computer... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:57 pm
Animaznboy
Mwarrrrrrrrrrr!!! *calls for his pet panda* ^-^ Good boy. *huggles mwar and kisses his cheek* The bet is off... since my mom made me go on the computer... ninja

what was that about?  

sweetgirl250

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:59 pm
*drools at BoA pics* O,O  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:27 pm
Funaho
what did the sutter ghost look like?... was it chinese?... i bet it was chinese  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:31 pm
Tu ru tu tu yeahhhhh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:33 pm
Hello, I'm new.  

BoAsSparkBackupDancer

fullmetal3000

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:40 pm
*walks in*  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games