Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:58 pm
I'm slick like that, baby. *says with smug voice* cool

*quiet voice* My bed's not the same without you, Kits. *clears throat as line crackles*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:04 pm
I know. It felt strange being back in my bed, alone. *scratches Smok's neck*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:07 pm
Definitely not the same. I had Boros move back in with me and gave up the double cot to Michael. It's less lonesome when there's not as much room...*crackle*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:10 pm
*nods, knowing he can't see it* I ended up letting Gwee and Smok sleep with me last night. *is quiet for a moment* I... I'll be glad when you come home. redface  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:16 pm
I can't wait to be with you again too. I wish you coulda have stayed longer. But, I know you couldn't.

I miss you, Kits. I hope to be home by the end of the month. If not sooner.

I'll write you again soon, okay, Gorgeous? *line starts crackling worse* I'm gonna have to go, babe. Bye and you have a good night, okay? Sweet dreams.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:19 pm
I miss you too. Let me know when you'll be home so I can come pick you up at the airport. Good night, Rod. Sweet dreams. *waits a moment* Bye. *slowly takes the phone away from her ear and hangs up*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:28 pm
Will do, Kits. Good night. *listens* Bye, sweetie. *hangs up*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:50 pm
Amy was finally almost over her cold. She had been so sick over the weekend, which was why she couldn't make it to the AS party. Velcore nearly had to sit on her to keep her from leaving the house to go to AS. She couldn't believe she had to miss the party! But she had been running a fever and coughing really badly. She even sent Thistle over to Kits' and Mitri's. Thistle was very jealous of Mitri's new pet and growled every time she saw the pet. But Mitri was Amy's best option for taking care of Thistle since Kits was busy getting things ready for AS and the AS pet area was too busy with the party this weekend.

Luckily, though, Amy was doing much better and was nearly completely well. To celebrate, she was making a chicken pasta dish with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, herbs, and the chicken was seasoned with garlic and Italian seasoning. It smelled wonderful, and she hoped Karrie liked it. She also had garlic cheese bread to go with it. Yes, quite a bit of garlic, but she and Karrie loved garlic.

She had also worked out in the garden a little today and had a bushel of yellow and pink tulips in a vase in the center of the kitchen table.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:02 am
:: bursts into dame's apartment with a new rapier, waving it around in front of her ::
All your cakey are belong to me!! pirate

:: as she's speaking, she hears a woman shriek and lowers her pointy object, tilting her head slightly at the strange lady who doesn't appear to be wearing any more than an oversized dress shirt ::

You're not the pink-haired lady... and Miro was told the other lady that lives here is a dark elf... gasp! Miro got the wrong place gonk MiroIsLost! gonk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:15 am
*the woman holds up her hands and trembles in fear*
T-T-T-Take anything you want! Just d-don't hurt me!! gonk

*steps out of the bathroom, hair wet, to witness the scene going on in the living room*
rolleyes Put that thing down, Mir. You're going to poke an eye out stare

*quickly moves behind Draa*
Do something! This woman is insane!

Trust me, nothing I can do will make her any more sane.
*turns and looks the woman over a moment*
... is that -my- shirt? o_O

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:19 am
:: smiles widely when she sees Draa ::
Yay! Miro does have the right place after all! Miro wins!
Now hand over your cakey mad
:: points her rapier at Draa and makes her best serious face :: mad

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:36 am
*clings to Draa's arm*
Just give her the cake, Draa! Then maybe she'll leave us alone gonk

*pulls his arm away and walks directly toward Miro. She puts the blade down when he gets closer and he takes it from her*
Seriously, Mir stare You and sharp things just don't mix.

*sets the rapier in the corner of the room and starts to walk toward the kitchen, the woman looking at him wide eyed*

Oh wow! That was like... the bravest thing I've ever seen! Should you really just leave that thing sitting there like that, though? What if she picks it back up? Omigosh! I-I should call the police eek

Don't call the police! scream Mir is a friend of mine, more likely to harm herself than anyone else rolleyes
*looks at the shirt the woman is wearing again, pretty sure it's his*
And take that off stare

R.... Right here? gonk
*crosses her arms in front of her chest*
In front of... -her-? gonk

*facepalms and pushes her toward the bedroom* stressed  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:11 am
:: waves to the lady as she heads off into the bedroom ::
She sure is a strange one 3nodding

pft... you're one to talk rolleyes
:: wanders off to the kitchen, Miro following after ::

Miro didn't know you had a girlfriend surprised Is that why you haven't been around lately? surprised Miro supposes that makes sense 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 am
*pulls a couple of sodas out of the fridge and takes a seat at the small kitchen table*
Ha! Girlfriend rofl

*waits until Miro sits as well, keeping an eye on the bedroom door in the meantime, then leans toward the high elf, lowering his voice*
To tell you the truth, I don't even know her name.

*sits back up and cracks open his can of soda, taking a sip out of it*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:57 am
tsk tsk
:: shakes her head ::
How naughty. You shouldn't just take girls home and let them walk around without their pants if you don't at least know their name first... but preferably more than that about them sweatdrop Especially if they're pantsless for especially naughty reasons eek

Especially naughty things should only be done with people you care bunches about. 3nodding Unless you're a cleric ninja Clerics don't do naughty things ninja

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games