Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Narcissus slept and the movie ended... a special began to air. It seemed rather old actually, at least a few years.
The special was of a musical variety, and the spotlight for the next thirty minutes was focusing on none other than Narcissus.

Of course when it was recorded, Akihiko didn't personally know Izzy, nor had he refused Aki's apparent want of Lucky to be his grandson's manager.
It was the man he had been.
The man he was trying to escape from, day by day.

You've put a new single out recently. What was your inspiration this time? asked the interviewer.
Narcissus, dressed to the nines and looking stylish as ever, sat there with one leg crossed over the other, blue eyes focused on the elder gentleman who asked him questions.
"Mmm... music itself. Isn't that enough? I don't need little things like romantic trysts or a certain sunrise. Just the music itself. I don't write things to be appreciated by everyone, but things that my heart appreciates. It just happens that some people have good taste." the musician said with a smirk.
But your fans have certainly taken to you. Do you enjoy stardom? the man asked this time.
"I enjoy... attention." Narcissus replied before laughing slightly. "Fans give me attention. I've been an avid seeker of it all my life so... I guess you can say I enjoy stardom then... hai. Demo..." he sighed slightly, shifting how he was sitting a bit. "It becomes bothersome when I'm recognized, you know? Like... if I want to go to the combini or just out for a walk. I have to dress down and hide myself, ne? It's... it's troublesome sometimes." he smirked slightly. "But I guess it's a fair price for stardom."
The interviewer nodded, Is it lonely?
Narcissus took a deep breath, thinking about that for a long moment. "Hai..." but then he smiled. "You can be with someone, but not with them, you know? I can have them by my side but... they aren't WITH me. Most relationships I've had revolved around someone wanting something I had or I could do... like a fan who might dream of me serenading them at night, ne?" he waved a hand as if to say 'wait'. "But that's just an example. I'm talking bigger things like wanting money or fame for themselves by association with me. So it gets lonely because... well because people don't understand the real you."
The real Narcissus? Just who is the real Narcissus than? the man asked.
A slight smirk came to the musician's lips. "Hi-Mi-Tsu... desu." the interviewer laughed at the comment, but Akihiko continued. "They love the me they see. Not the me inside. It's... difficult to explain... But people always idolize the persona, ne? I doubt they would idolize me without the glamor or the glitz or the poetic words." he laughed, obviously a tiny bit uncomfortable about the subject...
And so the interviewer changed topics. What other interests outside of music do you hold?
Narcissus took in a breath, thinking, a soft hiss escaping his teeth. "Mmm... cooking. I enjoy cooking and baking a lot." he smiled pleasantly, continuing to think on the subject. "Makes me seem less manly, ne? I have a personal chef but sometimes I just like to get in the kitchen and mess around... combine what I see or what sounds good at the time. And reading. But I rarely have time for that. Cooking at least is a necessity. Siting down with a book isn't, ne?"
The interviewer nodded and then smiled, So for our last question before we show the viewers a performance for your new single... if there was something you could change about yourself or your outlook on life, what would it be?
For a long time, Akihiko didn't answer. He shifted in his seat a bit, folding his hands on his lap. "What I'd really change is too private a matter for this forum but... aside from that... I would have liked to be more social in school. I played music almost constantly and was already signed to Ohayou as a teen but... I would have liked a normal school life."

The interviewer announced the song, thanking Narcissus for his time, and a pre-recorded studio video of Narcissus at the piano began.
It was an older song obviously, one that Izzy would probably know.

And once the music special had ended, there was another movie ready to play. It seemed like the special had been thrust in between movies in order to keep them on a schedule.

And even thought it... Akihiko slept comfortably on Izzy's lap, blissfully unaware of the show or the wicked thoughts of a dress filtering through his partner's mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:46 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy brow furrowed some when the older special appeared on the screen. Ah...Narcissus. Sometimes Izzy found it much harder to see that man in Akihiko nowadays. But he knew very well it was there...and could show itself on a dime.

For now, he watched the mask as it presented itself. So far from those days they had come...hadn't they? Izzy didn't think that those statements were nearly as relevant now as they were then. At least, he felt like he could see the man behind the mask.

He glanced down at that smiling sleepy face and knew he had found someone quite special and real under all that was Narcissus. And looking at that interview on TV made him realize that Akihiko had come a very long way. A very long way indeed.

Even if his family didn't appreciate his efforts, Ruki did. And he wouldn't let go of that which he had found. At least, not by his own will. His fingertips gently held in place by that warm hand moved just enough to get a little more comfortable. Izzy knew he couldn't give Akihiko a 'normal school life' but maybe they could have a normal relationship. Their own family by choice.

Thinking back, he wondered where he was when this interview was taken. Was he with Ohayou at this point? As young as Narcissus was, it could be he was still at Indy? It could have been Izzy's first year at Ohayou? Maybe? At that time, Izzy wouldn't have had big dreams of being Narcissus' manager. No...he was just happy to get out before Indy...collapsed.

He sighed sadly. Indy...and all its bad luck. From money disappearing to the the bankruptcy and deaths. All seemed almost like a bad nightmare that he had been lucky enough to survive. Why his Aunt didn't bring him home then was a mystery. Why had she sent him to Ohayou instead? Things he might never know. But maybe he was lucky to have been there so he could meet Narcissus and have that dream of being his...manager. Oh it had been a foolish dream for sure. One he never had expected to follow through with. And maybe one that was bent by his own personal desires. But it had been a nice dream. At least until his application had been reject by the star.

But here he was....And that star was in love with him. After all this time he really could say he was Lucky...

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Halfway through the next movie, which was 'Star Battleship Yamato', blue eyes flickered and for a moment, Narcissus stirred. Through slitted eyes he saw what was happening on the television... and he recognized the lead actor for certain.

A movie in Japanese.

He didn't have to read subtitles to understand what they were saying...

"Youkatta..." the musician whispered, closing his eyes again and listening to the voices on the television. "Something I don't have to think about to watch..."

Akihiko turned, looking up at Izzy with a half smirk, the megane-clad man's hand still held in his own. "How long was I out, Ruki?" he asked, having no idea that in the meantime his partner had watched an interview with him.

An interview that was actually the most honest he had ever been when asked questions by the media.
Ever.

Some of those thoughts... most of them actually, were things he would still have answered had those same questions been asked today.
Except... he might have had a different take on loneliness...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:24 am
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy glanced down when Akihiko started whispering. He just smiled rather amused by the comment. "You're really going to be difficult to teach English to...aren't you?"

"Mm...you were out for at least 4 hours. I think. I watched the Harry Potter movie then they happened to show an old interview with you of all people." He chuckled under his breath. You were several years younger but fairly thoughtful. Might have been one of your better interviews as Narcissus.

He moved around and the pulled himself gently out from under Akihiko's head. "I need a bathroom break, some lunch...mm....well something to eat, and then I get to prepare for the next round of shows on TV. They are playing the Lord of the Rings in its entirety today! So that's probably goes well into the the wee hours. I doubt I'll stay up for the whole thing but I've never had the opportunity to watch it all together so I thought that might be fun."

Izzy sort of liked this lazy Christmas Day. Seems liked he was actually able to enjoy time away from work nowadays. Although once he started back up again doing his job, his music...and everything else. He'd probably not have time for much of anything let alone relaxing. So he was taking this holiday in as much as he could.

"Would you like something from the kitchen? Tea? Coffee? Milk?" he asked as he slipped into the powder room close by then did his business and came out feeling much better. "I'm thinking maybe some cocoa...Sounds very tasty right now."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:06 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Smother? No, I'll leave just enough room for you to breath...but not enough for you to escape." the violinist teased, tightening his hold again, ever so slightly.

"I'm not afraid of your cold, either. I think I have enough warmth...." his hand wandered very slowly down Naokos waist to settle just to the inside of his hip, "...to kill any nasty cold bug that dares to bother us. Let Doctor Ryu give you some medicine..." the akuma smirked, rolling over so that he was atop the pianist, looking down into those lovely amber eyes.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Your....clone....?" Hideki whispered, a mixture of shocked and confused as his brain processed what the guitarist had just said.

With a sudden, violent push, the small blond broke the kiss leapt out of Nakai's arms and turned on the man, teeth bared with rage.

"You're not having ANYTHING to do with Naoko, do you hear me? I swear to god, if I find out you as much a look at him the wrong way, both of you will have hell to pay! I'll...I'll ******** kill him!" he suddenly went off, completely losing his control. Just the thought of Naoko being with Kai like that...of Naoko maybe holding a higher place in Kai's life than he did...he went absolutely mad.

The worst thing was...Nakai wouldn't understand why the kid was reacting so aggressively.

Stumbling angrily over to the side table by the couch, Hideki picked up a vase and threw it against the wall, the pieces crashing loudly and falling to the floor.

Turning back to Kai, his unseeing eyes seemed to have gone from a lovely silver to a stormy grey, almost black. Anger had taken him over.
Apparently, he hadn't "forgiven" or "gotten over" things as much as he said he had.

"If you want Naoko that bad, then have him...but if you do, don't you dare come back here. Don't you ever come near me again..." he hissed, tears pouring down his face.
Somehow, when he looked at Kai now...the man wasn't all that clear to him anymore.
It figured. He would always lose everything, never be enough, have to endure hurt after hurt.
He would even loose the last bit of light he had left.

"Get out." he suddenly said, voice flat and emotionless.

"GET OUT!" he yelled the second time, falling to the floor on his knees and covering his face as he wept.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:19 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Of course I would like to join you. Nothing I would enjoy more than hearing lovely music played by a lovely boy in the morning." he replied to Shou, sliding his dish in with the other discarded tableware.

As Ko ran off, the dark haired star swept his long locks behind his shoulders again.

"So...Shou...thanks for letting me hang out. It's...really nice spending time with you...and Ko." he said, sort of starting small talk before Shou went to change. The blond was really cute in his pajamas, so he could stand to see the man like that just a moment longer.
It reminded him of those nights....those mornings when Shou would stay over at his place. That really had been the happiest time in his life...

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:23 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ah...you're welcome. Well, it would be rather boring if you were stuck up here with nothing to do." said Shou before he slipped away to his bedroom. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Walking into his room, he saw Ko rifling through his small pile of clothes picking out a new shirt. This one was a kid sized Jrock T-shirt with Shou's name on it. Shou smirked as he looked the boy pulling the purple and black shirt over his head. "I didn't know you had packed that one."

"It's my special Uncle's shirt." Ko pointed out as he scooted in to a pair of black jeans.

Shou continued to smile as he changed out of his PJs into a black thin t-shirt then layered it with a long sleeved purple shirt. "So we will match today. Except I won't advertise myself." he chuckled as he pulled his blond locks around and clipped them with a purple cord. Then he slipped into black jeans and dragged a long belt around his waist until it wrapped twice and felt at least once across one hip.

Once he was all dressed, he looked down at Ko and then grabbed a brush and tamed the unruly soft blond lock until he could pin it back with one of his purple clips. "There...now that looks perfect."

Ko smiled brightly as they walked out of the bedroom. He quickly ran over and grabbed his sheet music then waited for them at the door.

"So you ready to go Jun? Oh, probably should bring my guitar too. Mmm...Is it still in your room?" Shou asked as he headed towards the front door. "I think I saw a piano in the lounge."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:59 pm

By the time that Izzy came back from the bathroom, Akihiko wasn't on the sofa anymore but in the kitchen and already had two mugs of hot water poured.
In Izzy's... was hot cocoa. In his own was green tea of the Dragonswell variety.

"An interview with me, huh? I wonder how much the me now and the me then would agree on things now, ne?" he asked with a smile, heading over to the fridge and pulling out the leftover salad from the night before.

Darkened eyes could see through the kitchen window that the snow was still blowing fiercely outside and the musician felt a shiver go down his spine. "Will it snow forever I wonder..." he whispered almost absently, setting the salad down and picking up his tea to take a sip. "Ruki... why do you hate the cold so much?" blue eyes didn't fall on the man, but rather stared at the winter wonderland outside.

(((OOC: Gomen, hehe. I've been sleeping a lot again... trying to get myself all better as quick as possible hehe. OH! My dad got a job yesterday! He starts tomorrow! But yesterday my coughing came back with a vengeance so I'm taking cough syrup, expectorants, and have decided that if it's not gone by a week... I'll have to go see someone about it. But yesterday our internet was FREAKING OUT and wouldn't let me do anything so that's actually why I wasn't able to post.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh...you made me cocoa. Arigatou." His fingers slipped around the mug so quickly even though it was very hot. "Ah...feels so good against my skin."
He waited a moment while his fingers absorbed the heat before taking the mug handle and lifting it up for a slow sip.

"Mm...well I suppose you might agree with your past self some. Like do you enjoy stardom. That hasn't changed. Yes, you love attention. I think you would answer the same. And you get frustrated when everyone knows who you are when you go out. That hasn't changed either." he answered then seemed thoughtful for a moment.

"You were asked about being lonely too. And you said you were and that the people at your side weren't with you...And about people wanting what you could do for them and not understanding the real you. Mmm...maybe that has changed a little bit. I'd like to think I'm knowing the real you." he said with a gentle smile as he leaned his back against the kitchen island counter.

"Oh and the real Narcissus question. Mm...that one you'd probably answer the same way. Hi-Mi-Tsu...desu." he teased knowing that probably would spur memories of this old interview from days gone by.

"I think the rest of the questions...you'd answer the same way." His lips sucked in just small bits of the cocoa in between his conversation. He really wanted to savor the heat.

He glanced at the misfit salad and sighed then looked over at the window to watch the snow. "It won't snow forever, fortunately." he answered and then tilted his head upon hearing the next question.

"I don't keep heat that well. Even if I wear gloves my fingers still get cold. I remember when I was a kid having to shovel snow around my parents' inn and freezing my fingers. My father said I needed to toughen up and my mother who never opposed him for anything wouldn't say a word. When I got my allowance in the winter, I learned to use the money for those heat pad strips you can tear off and put in your clothes. I put them in my gloves. I don't have many fond memories of snow. And well when I moved to LA to live with my Aunt and Uncle in the summer time I wished I could stay forever there. I guess it's just poor circulation." he replied then smiled at the snow. "But I do think snow is pretty. I just rather watch it from the window than be out in it."

"Don't tell me your favorite season is Winter?" he grinned just a little as he watched the star then moved to get plates out of the cabinet. "So...what else should we have with the salad I made?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:01 pm

User Image

"Of course I'm ready." the vocalist smiled. He was as ready as he could be, though he was still wearing what he had on the day before. Not like he had exactly had time to pack. He'd wash the clothes later and let them hang dry.

"Yeah, the guitar is still in my room. You..." he stopped himself before he said something that might make Ko question things, "...most certainly should go get it. Thank you for letting me borrow it, by the way. I got a whole song out in the time I used it."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:37 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Good. Then lets get going." Shou said as he opened the door and made sure he pocketed the proper card key. "Oh? A whole song? Good! I look forward to hearing it in the future. Mmm...do you want get the guitar while Ko and I go find the piano? Mm...I don't have a key to your room."

Sleeping in the room was one thing but he hadn't gotten any key from Jun while he had been in there so the door was locked. He smiled down at Ko and took his hand, "Jun will be along with my guitar and we can set you up at the piano. Let's go."

Once down the hallway and down to the lounge, Ko immediately pointed out the piano. Shou nodded as he let go of the boy's hand so he close the door while Ko could hurry over to the bench. Ko lifted up the cover and looked at the keys then smiled up at Shou. "It's old..."

Shou looked at the keys and noted they were well used over many years. "But I suppose it plays well enough because I doubt they'd leave it here if it were just a decoration."

Ko tested the keys as he closed his eyes and ran through the notes. "It needs some tuning but...we don't have the equipment here. I suppose I can compensate for it."

The star smiled at the lad, "Yes, it's only for a day or so until the snow clears then when we are home you can play on your red piano. So just enjoy this for now."

"Ok." Ko answered as he put the sheet music in front of him and cracked his knuckles. Soon, the boy was weaving music from the sheets that he had spread out and playing them like the prodigy he was. The flow of brilliant notes echoed the room and Shou eyes lit up with joy. His nephew was a little genius at least in this area of life.

While Ko played Shou's fingers followed along on an 'air guitar'. He could feel the notes drifting through his head because he had been trained in classical music. Ko after a point didn't bother to use the sheet music anymore and started rearranging the pieces to his own liking. The little boy truly loved to play and was incredibly gifted.

Outside the room, a small audience of listeners gather. Noone brave enough to slip in and upset the mercurial star who had commandeered the space.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 pm

Laughing, Narcissus shook his head. "No, Winter isn't my favorite season. I don't have a favorite really." he replied, blue eyes looking back over his shoulder at Izzy. "In Winter it's cold and that means I can stay bundled up, warm by the fire, as I watch the snow fall. The living room upstairs with the windows has a fireplace too so... it's nice to frequent. Spring has the sakura blossoms... Summer the sweet smell of the sun and the ocean... and Fall brings the turning of leaves and beautiful sunsets." shrugging Akihiko turned around, hips against the cabinet as he watched his manager. "I respect each in turn... but then I think about it and I realize that most people DO have a favorite season... or a least favorite in your case." he smiled slightly, amused a bit by Izzy's story. "The interview you saw... I remember it. It made me uncomfortable because the questions pushed too deep. 'What would I change'.... that was a question, wasn't it?" he shook his head, bringing the hot tea up and sipping the contents of the mug. "I've a passion for music. For a long time... it was all I cared about. The music... the persona... it was my world." Akihiko sighed, closing his eyes. "But I would have given it all up, even my life, to have traded places with my sister." eyes still closed, the young tiger smiled fondly. "I would have died so she could live." His blue gaze found Izzy again. "But now... well... there's more than just the music... the persona... isn't there?"

Reaching out, Akihiko's fingers found Lucky's chin as the man was opening the cabinets for plates. "I'd have answered that question differently... because now I've more to live for than the songs of my soul."

Narcissus set down the mug of tea on the counter, his over hand moving to draw Izzy in close to him. Their bodies pressed together made a small smile cross the young Koyasu's features. "Guess I should promise to never make you shovel the driveway, ne?" he asked softly, lips descending on Izzy's own.
"Gomen nasai..." Akihiko whispered after the kiss.
"I just can't help it..." another kiss was placed to his partner's lips.
"I can't help but want to touch you..." a third kiss.
"To know you won't vanish before my eyes..." a fourth.
"I'll keep you warm forever, Ruki..." a fifth.
"Yakusouku..."

(((OOC: Okay so I think the new RV resort that was built RIGHT next to our house, is ******** with our internet because for the last couple days, I can remain online JUST long enough to load a page, then it craps out for ten or fifteen minutes... God it pisses me off. Oh and this is WITH me plugged directly into the modem. Like, I was trying to find Austrian names because I was working on my "THE MARK" bio for the Emperor Mark Bearer and it took me an hour to finally get pages loaded with names! The RVs are probably all using some sort of wireless internet and it's screwing with ours somehow. Don't know how and calling HughesNet never does any good because they just go, "Oh well then we don't know what the problem is. Was there anything else you wanted?". -sigh- But yeah that's why I'm not on MSN right now. I can't keep a connection to save my life!)))

Being so wrapped up in his lover, made Naoko blush furiously and not from fever. "Ryu-kun..." he whispered, amber eyes closing as he felt that hand near his hip. "Why would I ever want to escape you, ne?" the pianist teased, golden gaze setting on the red-eyed akuma above him. "If you think your medicine will help, then by all means I'll be a willing test subject for your drug... Se-n-se-i..."

Sure, the younger Oumori felt simply horrid from his cold... but he knew that this time with Ryu... it was needed.
Desperately needed.
Life had to feel normal again... some time... and being there with the violinist was about as normal as he could manage.
Especially with Sai being Shou at the moment.

Shoved back against the sofa, Nakai's golden eyes looked at Chiyou as if he'd just gone off his rocker. He held his hands up in front of him as if to try and explain, to possibly even ward off the 'kid's' anger.

"He's my friend, Hi-chan. I met him before I even met Izzy. You can't just expect me to ignore him." Kai said, having absolutely no idea what had set off Hideki like this. "He hated the nickname of "kitten" so I called him that to annoy him. We haven't even done it!" he continued...

Until a vase went flying into the wall... dangerously too close to where Nakai was now standing. "I don't want him back. Even if I did he's Ryu's. I don't steal lovers, it's bad for business and ugly too. Besides, I..."

"Get out."

"Hi-chan, I..."

"GET OUT!"

Blinking in shock, Nakai slowly let his hands fall to his sides. For a moment he didn't say anything... just stared at the crying vocalist.
"If... if that's what you want then..." Kai shook his head, trying to clear the confusion from his mind. He just didn't understand why Chiyou was acting this way. Was the 'kid' THAT jealous of Nakai having any sort of relationship at all outside of him?
Sure, he'd tried to seduce the pianist in that alleyway... but he hadn't been able to... least not fully... and while Naoko had obviously wanted it... the blond had also been deeply embarrassed by Izzy Lucky's appearance on the scene. Enough so to call it off...
At the time, Ryuukaze hadn't laid claim to the blond pianist... now though, he had. His clone was in love with a red-eyed demon who, was also, his friend. Did that mean he couldn't associate with Ryuukaze either? Would it even extend out to Izzy Lucky? This jealousy...

"I'll go. Kicking me out in a blizzard on Christmas... that's pretty harsh, Chiyou." Nakai spoke, leaving the living room and grabbing his coat from the bedroom.
And his keys.

"I'll be back for my stuff later... once you've calmed down." he said, stopping at the front door and looking back at the crying 'kid'.
His grey-eyed Hideki...
"Merry Christmas." the guitarist whispered before turning the door and stepping out into the blizzard, closing it silently behind him.

Standing there on the step, amber eyes narrowed, Kai clenched his hands in his coat pockets.
It just didn't make sense.
What had he done?
Was Hideki that jealous? That possessive?
Maybe it really had all been a bad idea...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:13 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Oh....

Oh....kami-sama....

Oh no. No. No. No. No.

What had he just done?!

"Iie...." he whimpered, reaching out toward the door, arms open for Nakai...but the door had already shut behind the guitarist.

"Iie..." he cried out, voice full of pain, regret, fear...

"Iie! Iie! Iie! Iie! Iie!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed over and over, completely tortured by what had happened, both now and in the past.

Kai was gone, and Hideki just lay their, curled up on the floor, trapped in his darkness, weeping and screaming over and over until his voice finally gave out.

Even Yumi was of no comfort. The puppy cowered in the corner, afraid of all the loud sound and high emotion. Though she wanted to help her human friend...she was simply too afraid.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:26 pm

User Image

Jun had retrieved the guitar and was heading down the hall when he got close enough to hear the young boy playing on the piano.

It was....it was....

Well...he couldn't find a word for it. The music had a heavenly magnificence comparable to Shou's...and obviously capable of developing into something far more wonderful. No...he couldn't describe it with any single word or feeling. It was just....ethereal. For a child that age, at least. No, even for an adult, it would be impressive. From the sound of it, the boy could probably already outshine Naoko.

Rounding the corner, Jun had strapped the guitar on and began to play along with the evolving melody, making the notes of the guitar dance along with those of the piano. Sure, he knew Shou would want his guitar for himself now...but he couldn't resist playing with this boy, this little prodigy, if only this one time.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Ooooohhhh...I love it when you call me Sensei..." Ryu's shoulders shivered with playful excitement.

"I don't know why you would ever want to escape a handsome, talented, rich man like myself. I did mention how handsome I am, right?" the violinist teased, rubbing his nose against the blond's.

"No...but even if you did try to escape, you know you could never get away from me. This has already been proven a fact." he whispered, gently biting the pianist's lower lip.

"Aishiteru...." he whispered, kissing his lover deeply, warming their bodies even more in the sunlit space.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games