Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:48 pm
*a bit disappointed to find it raining when she gets home, Kits spends a few hours sleeping, during which nearly every one of her pets finds a space on her bed to curl up in. After she wakes up, she sits in the living room with Mitri for a while, making a grocery list. He hasn't had much luck in finding an apartment yet, so she agrees to let him stay there, sleeping on her couch, for a little while longer. Once the list is finished, the two of them head out to the store, Kits driving Rod's car that had been sitting in her driveway the whole time she was with him in Brazil*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:46 pm
*Kits' home phone rings*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:48 pm
*looks up when the phone rings and sees that the cordless reciever is all the way across the room. She sighs and removes Smok and Mwee from her lap, stands up and goes to answer it* Hello?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:53 pm
*the line crackles before a woman with an accent says* You have a phone call coming from a *recording plays "Roden Rock"* do you accept?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:57 pm
*smiles* Yes, I accept.

*Smok sits hunched on the floor, upset that he's lost his comfortable seat*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:05 pm
Kits? *voice breaks, line crackles* Is that you, Gorgeous?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:14 pm
*frowns at the bad connection, but knows it had to have been hard to get any connection at all* Yes, I'm here, Rod.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:26 pm
Oh *crackle* I'm glad, Kits. Was your trip home good?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:29 pm
Yes, it was just fine. *goes back to her chair* The delays weren't too bad, so I got home on time. Of course, I get home and it rains all day. lol *sees the flowers he sent on the table* Oh, thank you for the flowers! They're beautiful!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:36 pm
Oh you got them? *crackle pop* I'm so glad. Do they remind you of the rainforest? So it rained all day once you got home? *laughs* I bet you are tired of the rain, Kits.  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:39 pm
They do. *smiles, curling her legs up onto the seat of the chair* I am pretty tired of rain, but it was nice and sunny today. I was happy, I spent the day outside with my pets.

*squeaks and jumps back onto Kits' lap*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:41 pm
Aww, I bet they missed you, Kits. *crackle* I know you missed them. Are you happy to be back home?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:45 pm
I know they did. They've all been hanging around me since I got here. *pets Smok* Yes, I am. I wish you could've come home too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:50 pm
By the end of the month, I hope, Gorgeous. Did you get my letter?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:53 pm
I hope so too. *can't help blushing a little bit, even though there's nobody there other than her pets* Yes, I got the letter. It came in today's mail. I'm surprised you did all of this before I even left. I didn't even notice anything.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games