Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:10 pm

I'm surprised he did too. xd Karrie's very protective of his recipes. *takes the mug from dame*

*laughs* I had to promise not to show them to anybody else. If I did, he might actually kill me. neutral
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:11 pm

-Miru finally finds one of her presents- Can...Can I open it now, dame? xd

-dame looks over at her- Well, yes, darlin', it's Christmas, ain't it? biggrin

-Miru grins and rips into her package, getting all the paper off and almost ripping the bag. Inside she finds cute snowflake tights, some mittens and gloves to match, and a cute toboggan- Aww!! Thanks, dame! I love them! biggrin -she crawls over and hugs dame-

No problem, babe. ^_^ There are a few more under there from Dec and Bonnie.

Miru J-sama

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:14 pm

-dame raises an eyebrow- Well...surely not... ninja -looks from Kits to Mitri as Miru starts looking for Dec and Bonnie's presents to her-

Is that what you want to do when you finish school, Mitri? Go to chef school? By the way, mister, when you moving out here? xd Weren't you finishing up this month? neutral
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:21 pm

I wouldn't count on it... he made most of those recipes himself. *looks at what Miru got* Oh, those are so cute, Miru!

I'm not sure. I'd kind of just like to start working and get my training that way. *sighs* I was going to, but my mom won't let me graduate early. I didn't turn 18 soon enough to sign the papers myself.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:27 pm

-looks up at Mitri- Aww...I'm sorry, honey...Maybe once you do graduate Karrie can start training you over at the JD?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Thank you, Kits! ^_^ I like them too. heart -she finds another present and starts opening it. Inside she finds a beautiful celtic head piece from Bonnie. Also inside was a celtic knot ring and a matching bracelet and necklace. Miru gasps- surprised Oh my gosh!!! They are beautiful! -she hurries to put them on-

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:34 pm

That's what I'm hoping for... though it won't be until next summer now. stare

Oh, those are beautiful! You have some very good friends, Miru.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Bonnie had those shipped in from Ireland especially for you, Miry. -she smiles at the girl then looks over at Mitri-

Awww, well, how far away do ya'll live? You can always come here for all the breaks! xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:42 pm

-Miru flushes deep at Kits words- Oh...yes... redface I do...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:48 pm

*smiles at Miru, then takes a sip of her hot chocolate*

It's about a two-hour drive. *sighs* I wish I could come more often.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Ah, well that is a bit far. You should make Karrie go get you for every break. xd -dame chuckles-
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:00 pm

*snorts* Right... rolleyes

Unfortunately, I don't think he would...

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:00 pm

-Miru pulls out the present from Dec and opens it. Inside is a warm, white, winter coat to match the present from dame. Near the edges of the sleeves and hem of the coat are blue snowflakes. It is a nice, trim peacoat with large light blue buttons. Miru gasps again and quickly stands up to try it on- damey!!! It's gorgeous! I love it!

-dame laughs- Well, it's not from me, Miry, it's from Dec. lol

lol I know. xd -Miru turns this way and that way inside her new coat, looking at herself from different angles. She glances over the counter to the mirror behind all the glasses, trying to get peeks at herself-

Mir, there's more down in there, lol.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:02 pm

-dame looks up from her cocoa- ...Why not? confused Dec and I go get Miru when she's out on breaks. And sometimes just for weekends...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:11 pm

That looks really good on you, Miru! 3nodding *looks at dame* Karrie doesn't like to drive. Why do you think he walks almost everywhere?

*nods* My mom won't drive me here. The only one who will is Niiki, and he's almost always working. Or has a date. stare
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games