Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:53 pm

-dame brings their cocoas over to Miru and sits down carefully on the ground beside the tree, sitting crisscross. She places Miru's cocoa down beside her out of the way and then takes a sip of her own. dame's thoughts flash briefly to the happenings the last time she was sitting by this tree and her body tenses. She shakes her head slightly and pushes those thoughts away, looking in turn at the girl beside her diligently searching for a present or two with her name on them-
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:06 pm

*Kits and Mitri walked into MW. Seeing dame sitting by the tree with another person, Kits smiled* Hi dame. ^_^

*looks around in amazement* It looks a lot different in here than last time I was here.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:11 pm

-smiles when she sees Kits, grins even larger when she spies Mitri- Kits! Mitri! -she sets down her cocoa and gets to her feet, hugging them both, squeezing Mitri half to pieces- How are you, kid?! biggrin Well...I shouldn't say kid anymore, I hear you had a birthday, Mister. -she winks at him- wink All legal and stuff now. wink -she gooses him in the side- You buy your first cigs yet? Go to a nudey bar?

...-she pauses and then burst out laughing at the look on his face- rofl rofl I'm just joshin' ya, Mitri. rofl rofl
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:13 pm

-Miru looks up when she hears dame greet people, sitting back on her legs so she can see. She waves shyly at Kits and Mitri- redface -hiding slightly behind her hair and hat-

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:17 pm

*grins* Yup, he's 18 now.

*stares at dame for a minute until he realizes she's joking* Oh, uh, no I haven't. *grins a little, then sees a girl under the tree waving at him and waves back*

*sees that the person under the tree was Miru and grins* Hi Miru! ^_^ This is Mitri, Karrie's nephew. *pauses* Did you meet Karrie when you were here last time?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:22 pm

-gooses him again- There's a birthday present for you hanging on the tree in that little bag right there. -dame points- Just a little something, don't really know what you like. sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:24 pm

H...hi, Miss Kits... redface sweatdrop U...um I...I don't think I did... - eek Miru sees dame pointing right above her head and spies the bag when she looks up. The girl shyly gets to her feet and takes the bag off the tree, shuffling slightly over to the ladies and Mitri, she holds her arm out to give him the bag, blushing like a loon- H...here sir.... redface redface redface
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Well, you probably saw him. He's kinda hard to miss. *laughs* He's six and a half feet tall.

Really? Thanks, dame! *takes the bag from the cute girl in front of him, smiling at her* Thank you, Miru, was it?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:34 pm

-Miru turns an even darker shade of red as she stammers out her name- M...M....Miru...Miru J-s-s-sama...b-b-but Miru J works fine! -the rest of her words rush out. She looks down at the floor- You are welcome. redface redface redface
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:35 pm

No problem, honey. ^_^ -dame laughs and shakes her head at Miru's shyness- Would ya'll like some hot cocoa? I made Miru and I some doubles. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Sure, hot cocoa would be good. *grins at dame*

All right, Miru J. *smiles and opens the bag from dame, finding a gift card for a music store* Thanks, dame! biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:51 pm

-blushes some more and returns to the tree to look for her present-

Miru J-sama

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:55 pm

No problem, love. -she reaches up and kisses his cheek before going behind the counter to whip up some more hot cocoas- Doubles for ya'll as well? Did ya'll have a good Christmas? How's that devious cousin of yours Mitri, Niiki, was his name? -dame chuckles- I hope that no-good uncle -dame laughs lightly and winks at Mitri and Kits- got you something good for Christmas. If he didn't you just tell me and I'll give him what's for! xd
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Yeah, double for me. ^_^

Me too. Yeah, I got exactly what I wanted from him. Copies of some of my favorite recipes of his. xd *looks back at Miru, only to see that she's under the tree again*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:07 pm

xd Good. I'm glad. biggrin -dame finishes the cocoa and plops a few marshmallows in them, she then picks the mugs up and walks them over to Kits and Mitri- Copies of his recipes eh? rofl I'm surprised he shared! xd -hands them their mugs-

-dame sits back down on the floor and picks up her own cocoa, sipping-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games