Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:19 pm
*Flashes a killer smile at the Showgirls and waggles his eyebrows as he looks over his shades. User Image Looks around for a place to get a drink.* pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:30 pm
-a girl in a half tuxedo dealio, really short shorts, black cat ears and a tail minxes up to him, purring- Can I get you something to drink, Soldier? wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:35 pm
Sure Sweetcheeks. cool Bourbon if you would. What kinds of place is this? User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:42 pm
Sweetcheeks. How quaint. -she winks and smirks- Bourbon it is, sug. -she starts to walk away, and pauses looking over her shoulder smolderingly at him- Oh this? -smirks- This is Colourmine's night club and entertainment restaurant. Called The Colourful Kitten. Some nights were a night club, some nights dinner theatre. During the day, we accept all kinds. wink

But in the bewitching hours and inbetween, we only accept the big boys and girls. -she rolls her hips to tap him lightly with her bum- Like yourself, Soldier. Right here's the restaurant area and the bar. Over that-a-way -she points on slender arm in the direction of a darker doorway- Is the way to the night club. It's not really kick'en yet as our ShowKittens are about to perform over on the dinner stage. wink

-she smirks at him again- Shall I get that Bourbon? twisted

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:49 pm
ShowKittens! pirate That's got a real nice ring to it. cool wink Where would these "kittens" be performing and is this place strictly topless or do the "kittens" bare all? pirate *Finds some matches and relights his cigar.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:53 pm
-pats his cheek- Ain't you cute? Soldier, honey, you'll just have to see for yourself. You go get a nice table down near the front of the stage now. -she scoots him on and pats him on the bum- Go on now. Right down there. -points- I'll bring your drink out to you. wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:00 pm
*Winks at Sweetcheeks and goes to the table she's directed him too. He takes a puff of his cigar. cool Gets out his wallet to see how much cash he has.* Should have stopped at the bank. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:06 pm
-the lights dim a few times signalling the five minute warning. People start moving towards their seats. When Showcase gets closer to a front table, a ShowKitten with a cock-tail shows out of nowhere and slinks around him, her hand sliding against the exposed flesh of his stomach as she slips around to the other side of him before he can catch who is doing it, the feathers of her tail tickling him under the nose as she moves around-

Hey there, Soldier. -she smiles devilishly up at him from under her lashes- You here for the show? -her hands somehow keep roaming random parts of his chest when he least expects it. Like she has ninja hands- ninja

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image *Feels the sensation of someone touching him and quickly secures his wallet. Once he hears a feminine voice he relaxes. User Image * Yeah. I'm here for the show. cool *Pulls out a chair next to him.* Can I buy you a drink? wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:26 pm
-the waitress brings his drink and sets it down on the table, winking at him then winking at the ShowKitten- Here ya go, Soldier. -she pats his cheek again and then hipbutts the other girl- Don't play too hard with him, Godiva. -she wraps her arm around the other woman's hips quickly and kisses her cheek, popping her on the butt before slipping off-

-the feathered woman just smiles and winks before turning her attention back on Showcase- Oh, sorry, baby, I can't work and drink.
wink

-she grabs the chair he offered and whips it around kicking a leg over it to straddle the chair and leans on her forearms on the back. She sits there and smirks at him- What brings you here tonight, Handsome?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:40 pm
Godiva. Your name is Godiva? My name is Justin. cool I was over at another club and saw a group of lovelies walk by and … *His cell phone rings. He knows the ring is HQ and he politely excuses him self to take his call in private.

He returns, gets his wallet out, pays for his drink and makes sure there is a very good tip.* I'm sorry, Godiva. I have to go. It's sort of an emergency. stressed I'd love to come back some other time and see you perform. wink *He tips his hat and bids her a pleasant evening before leaving for HQ.* stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:44 pm
No problem, babe. Duty calls. -winks at him and looks him over once more before getting up from her chair and whispering in his ear- It's my stage name, Godiva. Like the chocolate. Don't forget. wink

-she waves him on his way and heads backstage-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:08 am
Kits Rose
((I did a long dream sequence not too long ago. Anyway, it's more that I have to think of how to say it. The concept's in my mind, it's just not in words yet. I might even decide to just continue from where I left off. I'm not sure yet.))

{{Well, I'm looking forward to it when you do post it! biggrin I really liked your last dream sequence. And that raccoon was hilarious. XD}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 am
Kits Rose
Ummm... well... redface *looks off to the side* What did you say to them, anyway?

Oh, nothing of consequence, Gorgeous. *waves her off, glint in eye*

*the trio eventually make their way towards teh camp, taking their time. Boros picks them up in the Jeep with the trailer loaded down with various types of supplies. Along teh way, just as promised, they stop at almost every side-of-the-road stand, be it fruit or food stalls or other cultural goods. Soon the stalls are far and few between until they get closer to the village that is at the ege of teh forest road. They stop for a few minutes, get dinner to go, and chate with the locals before heading into the forest along the long, bumpy, road*

*tells Kits to hold on tight, it is very bump and not terirbly comfortable. Chuckles, but they'll be there soon.*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:13 pm
*after a long ride, during which she felt several times like she was going to be bounced right out of the Jeep, sweatdrop Kits was glad when they pulled into camp and the vehicle stopped. She paused for a moment, getting used to not moving anymore, before climbing out to look around*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games