Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:01 pm

-Dec gives as mysterious a smile as a werewolf is capable of. He gently takes the clove in the side of his mouth and smokes for a while. He does back off from Leko though. No sense getting ash on her bare legs.-

-When Leko made her last statement, dec stood and shook his head. He thought for a minute and lightly scratched a B in the floor.-
lady leko-chan generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:04 pm

*facepalms at her stupidity*

*maybe I did personally curse all of these!* rofl
User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:04 pm

{{Ah! Leko! I didn't think the hush word would get you!}}

*sits at a stool and props an elbow up on the counter, resting his jaw against his fist*
So... does that mean no bra then or just a different bra? You're more than welcome to just show me if you're tired of having to answer so many questions twisted
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:07 pm

-after what seemed like forever of Victor just aimlessly driving around, she asks him to drop her off at MW. As soon as he leaves though, she facepalms, realising she could have gotten him to drive her all the way home for Christmas, stopping slightly at her apartment to pick up gifts. Shrugging about it being too late now, she walks inside, seeing lots of patrons. dame just shakes her head and sighs, digging in her shorts pocket for her keys while trying not to drop the rest of her clothes-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:08 pm

*smiles at Draa* I bet you'd like that way too much. But, I am wearing a white dress, and both you and Tes have a tendency to get nosebleeds.

*looks at Leko* I have no idea... a werewolf should be able to take care of itself though, right? It's got really thick fur, and seems gentle... Then again, it's probably not good to let it go loose.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:09 pm

((well at least it blessed me User Image - it owes me gold User Image))
*notices the wolf doing something but then sees Dame*
Everything alright there love? User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:10 pm

-dec barks, a deep resonant noise, and runs up to dame. he doesn't trip her but tries to get her attention-
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:12 pm

-dame sighs and mumbles- No, nothing's right. -outwardly though she nods and then grimaces- mad stressed Get away from me, dog. -she says, gently, but firmly, pushing the dog away. She looks up, noting Draa- Draa, welcome back. Where are you staying tonight? -her voice is even and without emotion-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:14 pm

*gets up to refill her drink*
*watching around the room*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:15 pm

-At being called dog by dame, the one person who should know what is going on, Dec wilts. His head droops and his tail drops. He slinks back to Leko, then eyes the alcohol and his dropped clove. Viciously he steps out the clove and growls lightly as he stalks towards the door.-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Hey, as long as it isn't sudden and unexpected, I'll make sure your dress stays clean... unless you don't mind getting a little dirty twisted

*turns on his stool and smirks at dame*
Kits' place twisted
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:17 pm

*frowns at dame* What's wrong, dame?

*suddenly registers what Draa said* Hold on, I don't remember inviting you over...

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Maybe not out loud, but I'm sure you were thinking it. Why else would you be so open about the details of your undergarments? wink
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:21 pm

*Traipses in through the shadows and slips over to the bottles, searching for something unusual.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Okay, good. Ya'll have fun. -dame walks over to the JD-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games