Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:46 pm

-snickers at the Christmas Adam joke but look carefully at dame when she goes behind the (almost got me) goes to get the drink.-

"You doing ok, babe?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Daniel stepped back as he pulled the door open, letting the guy on his way out pass. As Daniel entered he almsot wanted to look back, as if he almost recognized the man, but brushed it off assuming he'd seen him around the neighborhood somewhere. Looking a bit out of place, Daniel walks up to an empty and isolated as possible boarstool, and takes a seat.

He looks over his shoulders to see if anyone is paying undue attention, and then hunches down waiting for a bartender, while poking at a bowl of peanuts.

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:53 pm

neutral -dame raises an eyebrow at Flame, calling after him- Well it's not Christmas Eve, yet, Flame! rolleyes

-dame goes behind the counter and looking around for the Crown Royal Reserve, she looks up at Dec with sad eyes once she finds it, bring it to the countertop and pulling down a glass- Yeah. -she gives him a sad smile- All I can do is hope everything gets better once we do talk. -she pours the drink and then gives him a survivor's smile, reaching over and patting his hand- I'll be okay. I've been through worse...right? ^_^

-she watches as Daniel comes in- Daniel my boy! How are you, hon? I know we live together, but damn, I haven't seen much of you lately. What's the haps, hon? Can I get you something to drink?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Daniel sighed inwardly. Of course. who better to try drunkeness out around? Slowly raising his head, Daniel put on the best smile he could under the circumstances.

"Hey, there, Dame. I'm just, well, I've been busy. Sort of. Thinking."

Daniel glanced briefly at the door he had just come in, but decided against running away. Didn't feel too much like his style. Well, not anymore.

"Nevermind. A drink sounds fine. Haven't a clue as to what though."

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:01 pm

-dec smiles sadly at her gutsy attitude and nods to her. He grimaces and goes behind the bar to grab the bourbon. He pours himself a healthy shot and quickly downs it. Then more calmly he mixes himself a Manhattan. dame's conversation catches his notice and he walks over, still behind the bar.-

"Hey Daniel? I haven't seen you since Thanksgiving." -holds out hand to shake while leaning over the bar.-

[[Edited but didnot take out hush words]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:02 pm

[[Aw shoot! the hush word three times? Does this mean I have to roll three times?]]

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:05 pm

((to quote the Mistress, Dec....."YEP" sorry hun....3 RN's for you. wink "))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:06 pm

(( rofl *waits to see what Dec has to do*))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Decorera generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 14!

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:10 pm

[[One transformation from Ryzan 24 hour, Apparently makeing Ayami cry this morning has warented a curse of orage for 24 hr, and ... I can't summarise this.

Material POWER: Icy invites you on the hunt with her. For some reason, she’s carrying sixteen geomantic figures. What on earth are those and where is she taking you?!! Icy has vanished and all you see now is a weapon she’s left behind for you to fend for yourself. Explain to Flame Knightmaer why you lost his partner in the wilderness and wear clothes to morn her disappearance for 24 hours.

Oi vey! ... BTW I erased the other post so as not to clutter up the MW. sweatdrop And am informed that I am a bad person for doing so. Guess I'll freeze dec in a big chunk of ice until I can get a ruling on this.]]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Daniel very nearly rolled his eyes, though he managed to catch himself before he did. Well this just keeps getting better. He extended his hand and shook Dec's briefly.

"Yeah, uh, been busy. Don't get out much, you know?"

Quickly retrieving his hand, Daniel drew himself in, hoping no one else that knew him would decide to show up for his first drink in who knew how long.

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Decorera
[[One transformation from Ryzan 24 hour, Apparently makeing Ayami cry this morning has warented a curse of orage for 24 hr, and ... I can't summarise this.

Material POWER: Icy invites you on the hunt with her. For some reason, she’s carrying sixteen geomantic figures. What on earth are those and where is she taking you?!! Icy has vanished and all you see now is a weapon she’s left behind for you to fend for yourself. Explain to Flame Knightmaer why you lost his partner in the wilderness and wear clothes to morn her disappearance for 24 hours.

Oi vey! ... BTW I erased the other post so as not to clutter up the MW. sweatdrop ]]

(( rofl well, Deccy....do you have an orange "I Am" item? that way, you could kill 2 birds w/one stone! xd ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:21 pm

(( xd I'm loving this))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games