Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:23 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes...

that is what I was doing earlier..I really don't think I have a regular avi at this point...I have a folder on my desk top with 80+ avis I have done over the yearsand even some in my journal..but lately I have not been saving my latest....I really should have been....

And only 20 closet spots, Goshdarnit. >.<

hey Kay....I think I am ready to listen to these voices in my head and get some sleep.....see you later....
nighters.....hope you can get some more sleep too...

Good night. ^__^

afternoon Kay....how is it going today??

About the same, I suppose. How are you?

sorry to hear that....

well I am doing fine today...Dio put in a different Yanni cd I guess sh egot tired of listening to the one I was listening to..she put in her favorite Optimystique..it is his first and a more upbeat one...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:27 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

hey Kay....I think I am ready to listen to these voices in my head and get some sleep.....see you later....

Good night. ^__^

sorry to hear that....

well I am doing fine today...Dio put in a different Yanni cd I guess sh egot tired of listening to the one I was listening to..she put in her favorite Optimystique..it is his first and a more upbeat one...

Oh, I see.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:47 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night. ^__^

sorry to hear that....

Oh, I see.

yes..it is a good one to listen to while working so I don't mind..I like all his music..she is transferring stuff from her puter to her other hard drives...she has a sick puter now and going to do a factory reset...
be back later suddenly not feeling so good.............................  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:50 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sorry to hear that....

Oh, I see.

yes..it is a good one to listen to while working so I don't mind..I like all his music..she is transferring stuff from her puter to her other hard drives...she has a sick puter now and going to do a factory reset...

Oh dear. D:

See ya, feel better!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:11 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Somebody will get it... eventually.

As soon as it maxes out, I'll activate my Battle Meditation to rig it like all of the others and I'll-

eek

uh huh. Right.

What? sweatdrop

Didn't quite smudge out the words enough up there.

That's okay though. I run this place. People will believe me over you. emotion_awesome

emotion_yatta lol

I wasn't going to say anything.. They can still obviously read it for themselves : P  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sorry to hear that....

Oh, I see.

Oh dear. D:

See ya, feel better!

hey Key I am back and feeling better...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:05 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

uh huh. Right.

What? sweatdrop

That's okay though. I run this place. People will believe me over you. emotion_awesome

emotion_yatta lol

I wasn't going to say anything.. They can still obviously read it for themselves : P

Well, no one comes in here really. Almost always just you and Sky. No one involved to see. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sorry to hear that....

Oh, I see.

Oh dear. D:

See ya, feel better!

That's good. Hi there.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sorry to hear that....

Oh, I see.

Oh dear. D:

See ya, feel better!

That's good. Hi there.

yes I think I need to quit sleeping through breakfast then waiting so long after taking my insulin to eat..that is not good..but it is so hard to get up in the morning..
I hope you got some sleep..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

See ya, feel better!

That's good. Hi there.

yes I think I need to quit sleeping through breakfast then waiting so long after taking my insulin to eat..that is not good..but it is so hard to get up in the morning..

I just woke up.

Didn't get any warning before I passed out that time. emotion_zombie  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:22 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

uh huh. Right.

What? sweatdrop

emotion_yatta lol

Well, no one comes in here really. Almost always just you and Sky. No one involved to see. emotion_dowant

Then you have nothing to worry about.
Though the star wars day one was rigged too and I won that one so...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:27 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

emotion_yatta lol

Then you have nothing to worry about.
Though the star wars day one was rigged too and I won that one so...

Rigged? eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

See ya, feel better!

That's good. Hi there.

I just woke up.

is that bad or good??

I don't like the warning like I got today...it hurts and I get so dizzy I can't get up and get to bed..so I just stay where I am until it passes and I fall asleep....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good. Hi there.

I just woke up.

is that bad or good??

I don't like the warning like I got today...it hurts and I get so dizzy I can't get up and get to bed..so I just stay where I am until it passes and I fall asleep....

Well, I hadn't planned on it, and it didn't feel so good. sweatdrop

Are you okay?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good. Hi there.

I just woke up.

is that bad or good??

Well, I hadn't planned on it, and it didn't feel so good. sweatdrop

Are you okay?

are you ok??

yes..it wasn't so bad this time..it has been worse..it can get pretty bad and the times it has I am glad one of the girls has been here to help..cause that is when I have stopped breathing.........  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games