Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:16 pm
*kisses her hand and leads her own down some to show her some children's play things, puppets and homemade dolls andt he like, a group of children are nearby playing with some.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:25 pm
*smiles as she looks at the toys, and at the children playing* ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:34 pm
*while she's distracted by shinies, sneaks back over to a nearby jewelry table and slips a few bills and coins into the lady's hand, pocketing a ring. Then heads back over to Kits, placing hand on her back*  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:36 pm
*smiles at Rod and giggles* My cats would probably love one of those dolls... for the whole ten minutes it would last before they killed it. xd  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:41 pm
*chuckles* Ain't that the truth? *grins at the children and says something in Portugese. The children squeal and then keep playing. picks up the doll and dangles it in front of Kits* Something tells me it might not last with you either, if in the righ tmood. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:45 pm
Ummm... well... redface *looks off to the side* What did you say to them, anyway?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 pm
Mitri Onuris
((earlier this afternoon....))

*Velcore and Gwee were taking a nap in the woods near the Aqua Springs property. Today had been a busy day for everyone, and the two dragons needed a little time to relax before going home for dinner. Velcore was awakened by a sharp rap on the end of his nose. Opening his eyes, he sees a raccoon with red fur sitting in front of him, holding a stick* Hello?

Wake up. *shakes the stick at Velcore* Should not be sleeping. I have been walking a long time. Can not find my person.

*Gwee looks at the intruder* Not dinner. *yawns* For Mitri?

*tilts his head to the side* Maybe. We will go see. *stands up, ruffling his wings and folding them on his back* We will walk. The raccoon has no wings.

*looks offended* Of course not!

*hops up on Velcore's back* Let's go! To Mitri!

*jumps up in front of Gwee, holding his stick out over Velcore's head* Go!

*sighs and walks to Kits' house with the smaller animals on his back* Mitri! Are you home?

*Mitri opens the front door* Hey Velcore. I was just feeding everybody... are you here for dinner too? *sees the animals on Velcore's back* Hey Gwee... who's this?

*leaps off Velcore's back onto Mitri's shoulder* Found you! biggrin

Ah! Hey! *holds the raccoon up to look at him* Umm.. hi?

I have walked a long time to find you. *nods*

Well, nice to meet you, I guess. What's your name?

I am Hiro. You are Mitri. I will live with you now. ^_^

Ummm... *looks at Velcore for an explanation* sweatdrop

{{Ack! Continue, please! XD}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:35 pm
((But... that was it for that scene. sweatdrop ))  

Mitri Onuris

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:08 pm
{{So I guess Mitri gets to be as clueless as the rest of us regarding his new companion then rofl }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:16 pm
((No, Mitri got an explanation. For everyone else, it'll be explained eventually. I just have to figure out how.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:45 pm
{{Dream sequence? That at least seems to be a favored method of my puppeteer.... Dreams are fun xd It could have been explained as it was explained to Mitri, rilu'oh I cannot say that my puppeteer has not put off explanations. Hey... sometimes you have to make people work for it. ninja }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:51 pm
(( stare xp ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:51 pm
((I did a long dream sequence not too long ago. Anyway, it's more that I have to think of how to say it. The concept's in my mind, it's just not in words yet. I might even decide to just continue from where I left off. I'm not sure yet.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:04 pm
*Follows Showgirls to Colourful Kitten.* Who can go wrong with a name like that. cool *Enters the establishment and survey's the place.* User Image  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:14 pm
-a few of the girls giggle and hunch up together, whispering. They conveniently turn away from Showcase and shake their feathered or tailed bottoms winking and blowing more kisses before hurrying off giggling-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games