Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Well....my style is a bit different, yes. You see, everyone who plays music plays it in their own way. It comes from the heart and soul...what you feel...what you are." Jun said...then paused. If what he said was true, and he did believe it to be...then what exactly was he? Who was he, really? Did his music really represent what was deep inside him? For a moment, he felt a cold, hollow chill run through him. It nearly took his breath, but he caught himself and smiled at the innocent child before him.
This child...he hoped would never face any more darkness in his life. This child, so full of hope, could be guided to the most beautiful music ever heard, if his heart stayed so full of joy and love. If he were protected from the darkness.

The darkness all around them, though unseen. Creeping about like spiders in the night.

Ko had to be kept away from all of that, and Jun's heart sank at the thought that....maybe it was impossible to protect this boy.
It was a thought he couldn't bear to have...and for a moment, he teared up and coughed.

"Mm....excuse me...something just irritated my eyes..." he played it off, wiping his eyes with a napkin and blowing his nose.

"Oh, but Ko, like you asked...a shamisen is...similar to a guitar, but it's smaller, and only has three strings. It makes a lighter, more peaceful sound than a guitar. A koto is a harp with thirteen strings. It also has a very unique sound. They are classical Japanese instruments. I bet you could learn to play them easily. You can do anything you put your mind to, you know?"

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'If I had half a mind, I wouldn't have fallen asleep. Pills or not, leaving Izzy in my kitchen had to be the dumbest thing of all time.'
'Why? He's a grown man. He's got to at least know how to cook some shrimp to finish up the dinner for himself. Right?'
'Yeah that's putting too much faith in him and you know it.'
'Ruki is perfectly capable of making himself dinner. I just wouldn't recommend you eating it when you wake up.'
'Food poisoning?'
'Who knows. Do you really want to chance it?'
'No, not really.'
'Wait, something's happening...'
'I'm moving?'
'Yeah... think Ruki's carrying you?'
'Probably putting me in bed. Why didn't he try to wake me up?'
'He did, remember?'
'No.'
'Guess you didn't hear him calling your name.'
'He called my name?'
'Yeah, wasn't the first time he's called and you haven't responded you know.'
'Really?'
'Yep.'
'Yeah but the last time I was in a coma.'
'Nope since then.'
'Huh?'
'He's called your name since then and you didn't respond.'
'When?'

Blackness... not like that was any different... but then it gave way to a sea, shimmering in the moonlight. The waves lapping against the beach. Peaceful... serene... and Izzy was standing there, watching the sea foam.
'Izzy?'
He turned and smiled at Narcissus, opening his mouth to speak. Shou was standing beside him, the two holding hands... and then Shou was being pulled backward, taken under by the waves.
'Izzy!'
Lucky didn't let go of Shou's hand, instead being pulled along after him into the dark depths of the ocean. Narcissus ran forward, bare feet splashing in the surf, lithe but strong fingers reaching out for Izzy's outstretched hand.
'RUKI!'
But all Akihiko could grasp was air. He plunged his hands into the water, searching for any sign of the man. Diving beneath the waves he swam, reaching, catching nothing but seaweed and foaming water. Surfacing, he gasped in air.
The water was gone.
It was just dark... that same blackness...

'See. You left him and that's what happened.'
'He didn't call for me. He had Shou.'
'He had Shou... not you.'
'I should have been there.'
'But you weren't.'
'No...'
'You were off making matters worse.'
'Yeah...'

A hand reached through the blackness, grabbing Akihiko's shirt and ripping it off. The darkness gave way to a dressing room mirror, letting the musician get a good look at his back.
'If you were with Izzy, that wouldn't have happened.'
'He probably wouldn't have been pulled out to sea.'
'He wouldn't be so close to Shou either.'
'Ruki wouldn't leave me for Shou.'
'He wouldn't?'
'Of course not. I love him. He loves me.'
'He loves Shou too.'
'They're friends. That's all.'
'Just like you and Michi are friends?'

Familiar hands reached out, wrapping around Akihiko. He knew the hands belonged to Michi.
'We're friends.'
'With benefits.'
'Not any more. I promised Ruki that...'
'An empty promise. You're promiscuous. You can't help it.'
'I can hold back.'
'Can you?'
'For Ruki, yes.'
'He called Shou first you know. When you passed out in the kitchen.'
'What?'
'Didn't you hear him on the phone? He called Shou first.'
'So, he panicked.'
'He called who mattered most.'
'Mattered most after me.'
'Really?'
'Really.'
'Believe what you want Akihiko. You're naive.'
'I'll believe the truth.'
'And what is the truth?'
'Ruki loves me and I love him.
'Love has many forms. Maybe he just likes what you do to him.'
'Urusai...'
'He likes to be ordered around, it's his secret vice and you know it. You're demanding. He enjoys that about you. But he doesn't like YOU.'
'Urusai...'
'Who could like the real you? A spoiled Narcissistic brat with more issues than Shounen JUMP magazine.'
'Urusai...'
'You're a ghost of what you were when you met him and you know it. It's been nothing but downhill. You learned what love was and you've paid for it with your looks... your career... your family...'
'Urusai!'

Blue eyes snapped open and Akihiko took a moment to adjust to the room's very low lighting.
His bedroom downstairs...
Izzy had braved the waterfall to tuck him in?
Lithe fingers reached up, grazing over the scar on his scalp. The hair was growing back finally but it was still a painful reminder.
At least it didn't actually hurt at the moment.

He wondered the time since he had no windows and gingerly got out of bed, slipping on some warm house-shoes in the process. Once upstairs he spied Izzy asleep on the couch.
Instead of waking his partner however, the musician proceeded into the kitchen... and he automatically KNEW Izzy had made a mess.
It just smelled too clean.
A slight smile graced his lips at the idea of Ruki spending his birthday scrubbing a kitchen down. Apparently Izzy had even finished the cake because a... slight failed bakery attempt was sitting on the table.

Narcissus went about making coffee, then got some eggs and lean sausage from the refrigerator and began to cook a little bit of breakfast. Rice too of course was quickly put into the rice cooker as he scrambled the eggs with mirin and shouchu.

Sure, the doctor had told him he needed bed rest... but if he DID just stay in bed... he was bound to be forced to eat nearly burnt toast courtesy of his kitchen-inept lover.

Thankfully... no one had thought to look in Naoko's room of the suite. He really wouldn't have wanted to explain himself to Ko-kun especially.
The others would, of course, understand.

The lithe blond shivered slightly, curling in against Ryuukaze even more and dipping his head to avoid the light from the window. His head hurt... he felt all stuffed up... no doubt having actually caught a cold.

A cold on Christmas!

Course, at least it proved he wasn't an idiot... since he caught a cold.

"Ryu-kun..." the pianist whispered, knowing his akuma would hear him even if asleep. "It's morning... I can hear Ko-kun and Shou playing in the other room..."

"Get bored?" Nakai gave the 'kid' a look of confusion. "Chi-chan, you're far from boring. Crazy-assed stuff happens around you all the time! I mean there was all that stuff with Izzy and then Narcissus... and your problems while not actually entertaining... is far from the ordinary. How could I possibly get bored when I've no idea what's going to happen next?" he asked with a bright smile, kissing the younger man's lips gently. "Hell, for all I know Santa Claus could walk through your door and tell you he's brought you a new pair of eyes that just happen to have a feline look to them and then BOOM you've got cat eyes!"

Of course the man was joking, but he wanted to cheer the kid up. He had no intentions as of now of walking out the door... and while he wasn't really wanting to commit to any sort of relationship yet... he was certainly sticking with the 'kid' for the time being.

"It's not selfish to want to have people you love in your life, baka. It's natural. Even if one day I'm not here... it doesn't mean you don't have to live without me. Short of actually murdering me, kiddo... you're stuck with me coming to visit you for eternity."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:50 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Mmm...your own style? Umm...I think play music in my own way." Ko looked up at the ceiling with his bright eyes trying to ponder that very thought. "My own style? Uummmm...."

With Uncle Shou, Ko did feel alive and happy, but he wouldn't talk about the spiders in the shadows of his mind. The dark and sinister things that frightened him so much he couldn't speak. But here with Uncle Shou, he was safe because his Uncle promised he would be. Ko didn't see any thing bad within Shou's bright orbit. He didn't understand that brightness nor did he see beyond the Peacock's amazing wing span. These things only obscured the terrifying reality beyond their beauty.

And what was more to this thought, that Shou didn't know the depths of that darkness either. His suspicions were heightened but the Spider refused to draw the Peacock any deeper in to his web. So the Star remained high in the sky above Smash. Lighting the path for so many but few would ever obtain that height. No, the rest fell into darkness....deep into the Pit.

Shou glanced over at Jun and saw the tears and wondered if Jun had gotten to close to an onion. " You have to be mindful of onions and pepper. They can sneak up on you." he said with a smile although he had to wonder if there was more to it than that.

"I think I do play in my own way." Ko suddenly blurted out and his spoon when flying as his hand landed on the table. "Ooops." He said quickly as he turned his head watching the spoon spin then bounce across the floor. "Umm....I'll go get that." The boy scampered and retrieved the spoon then returned to his seat.

When Shou watched the spoon fly he whispered to Jun, "Daijoubu ka?"

"I want to try the sham....shami...shamisen too...and the koto. That sounds like fun. Uncle Naoko says that too. That I can do anything if I try." said Ko as he finally looked at his empty plate and decided he could have a donut too.

The star looked at his small charge and the cake donut that the boy picked up then laughed, "So you're leaving me all the Jellies ne?"

Ko nodded, "I know you like them way too much, Uncle Shou. So I'll eat all the other ones."

Shou leaned over and grinned at Jun, "See, he's already trained too." He was teasing of course but his eyes gleamed from knowing that the Jellies were HIS!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:17 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

There was an aroma. An aroma that caused his nose to wrinkle then sniff then wrinkle again. Oh...that smell. He knew that smell as his mind slowly sifted its way to the glowing amber that lit the inside of his eyelids. As they lifted, the warming glow of the fireplace greeted him.

But his nose still took in the flavorful smells that were far better than what he had attempted last night. It was coffee and....wait for it....eggs? sausage? Breakfast?

Peeling out of the blanket, he realized he really needed to clean up. The idea of water didn't really make things easier on him but being dirty wasn't his idea of a good time either. However, breakfast also meant....Akihiko was up!

He pitter pattered down the hall and peeked into the kitchen to see the man working on real food. Comparatively, Izzy couldn't call his own creations last night quite real. They were edible but that was about it. Except the Cake. The cake on its own tasted good. Because he didn't make that part!

"Akihiko, you're awake! Merry Christmas! Are you feeling any better this morning? You were sleeping like a rock when I carried you downstairs." said Izzy as he leaned against the door frame and hoped that Akihiko hadn't noticed any mess. Except...he didn't hide the cake...or get rid of it. Dang. That made it obvious he had tried to do something. Oh well what could he do now?

He was thankful he had been able to get the man to bed last night. And in that, he hadn't noticed the waterfall because he had been so intent on making sure Akihiko was put to bed properly. Maybe later he would realize it or not. Maybe it was just part of the healing process.

"Mmm....coffee....It smells so good in the morning."

(OOC: in the other forum you've got posts waiting, Nil. )

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:21 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Mmmmmmmmnnnn....." was Ryu's initial response. Turning back and forth a few times, he settled with his leg over Naoko's hip and his arm thrown over the pianist as if the man were his own personal teddy bear.

"Just a little while longer...it feels so good...you're warm...and soft....and you smell good....and I want to eat you up...." he mumbled, eyes closed and a sly smirk on his face.

Yes, it was Christmas...but he just wanted his tenshi. Just a little while longer. He had been away from Naoko for what felt like an eternity, and they had fought last night...he just wanted to bask in this peaceful warmth for a while.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Hideki couldn't help but giggle at Kai's silly remarks.

"Cat eyes? Baka, that's ridiculous!" he scoffed, crossing his arms and smiling playfully. Somehow, the guitarist could always put him in a good mood, even when he was insecure, even when he was as low as low could get.

Kai was his light...his guide...the only one who could lift him up.

Kai was his guardian angel.

"Love? Yeah...it's normal to want that...people I...love. I'm glad you'll always be around, Kai. Life would be...darker...without you. You're all I can see...I would miss you if you were gone. It would be....like losing....a part of myself, if you were gone..." the young star admitted, moving closer to the guitarist, resting his forehead against the other man's. He was in love, and wanted to be Kai's one and only...even if Kai didn't want the same. He just couldn't help it. Nobody can really help the way they feel...

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:31 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Indeed...onions and peppers...feisty little vegetables, they are!" Jun laughed, brushing his long black hair behind his shoulders, something he always did when he was trying to cover up something. A tell, of sorts.

All of the sudden, a spoon went clattering across the floor, and the vocalist actually startled for a moment, but was then distracted by Shou's whispered question.

"Hai..." he whispered back, but the look in his eyes and the tone of his voice said otherwise.

Leaning back in his chair, Jun picked up his biscuit and finished it, cleaning his plate. Ko was such a kind boy...thinking of his "Uncle Shou" before himself. It was a good trait. Seeing how happy Shou was over jelly donuts gave him a reason to smile again. It was so endearing...all of Shou's little quirks. He loved it. He loved him. Just watching him...it was so beautiful.

"Trained? Oh, you are just too spoiled." he teased back, happy to be having such a...simple...time with the angelic musician.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Glancing over his shoulder, Izzy was greeted with a light smile from the young tiger. "Meri Kurisumasu, Ruki." Akihiko returned, removing the pan with the sausage from the stove. "I... Well I feel fine actually... which considering last night is a miracle." as he spoke, the musician carefully made two plates of Japanese eggs, rice, and sausage, before bringing them to the table. "How was your cake?" he asked, glancing at Izzy again. "I... I should apologize for last night. I ruined your birthday but... well it seems you were able to salvage at least something sweet."

Smiling, Kai liked the connection of their forehead. It was calming somehow. "We're connected through more than just us two, you know. You're close to Lucky-san... and he's my manager. Plus Narcissus is my rival and you're close to him too. So there's no way in all the thousand hells that we wouldn't be together in some fashion. Too many threads tie us together, silly."

Amber eyes fixed on Chiyou for a moment, the guitarist's smile never changing. "I think you'd look good with cat eyes. You're already mischievous... they'd suit you."

Naoko couldn't help but laugh softly as Ryu clung to him. "But you already ate me up last night." he teased, also glad for the warmth of his partner.

"Then just stay here... I'm not feeling good and you're giving me the perfect reason to stay in bed. Even if it does sound like fun out there."

Naoko really did like waking up with Ryuukaze beside him. If he were to be honest... it was perhaps his favorite thing about their relationship. It wasn't the love making or the flirtatious teasing... it was the warmth of another caring soul.

(((OOC: I'm watching "Spice and Wolf" so I'm checking Gaia like every 25min for a post (my internet is still all bleh and my dad's on his computer so I can't plug into the modem. Course I don't know if he's on the internet or playing solitaire...). OH and if you guys have finished "Gosick" which Kaiko I know you have, check out the little drabble I wrote last night for Brian Roscoe ( http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7773250/1/KAGAMI ). I felt inspired hehehe. He was my fav character... though I actually did like Grevil a lot too.)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:56 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou couldn't help but wonder what Jun actually meant. The expression didn't match the answer and well all the signals said something was wrong. But what could possibly be wrong on Christmas? Except maybe Jun was thinking about them again? And the fact that he had to wait...and they had to start from square one?

His brow furrowed but no real answers would be forth coming since he planned on this being Ko's special day. Christmas was a time for merriment rather than unhappy faces. "Cheer up. It's a new day and we've our whole lives ahead of us." As he spoke, Shou remembered he had said that to Izzy on the boat when the man was glum.

"I'm hoping that Izzy was able to enjoy his cake. I'll have to take him out after I return to Tokyo. Get him something fun for his birthday and take him to Karaoke. He really likes that. Maybe we can go shopping for clothes. He really needs to continue with that new wardrobe rather than that musty business style he was wearing a couple months ago." All of these thoughts he rambled out and Ko laughed at him.

"Uncle Shou, you're babbling again." Ko waggled a finger at Shou. "If you bring over Lucky-san can he bring over Akihiko niisan? His face had this big hopeful look on it as he spoke. "He can make us pancakes in person! Akihiko niisan is a great master cook!" said Ko with a strong sense of certainty to Jun.

"Of course...Unless Narcissus is busy with some music. But he did want to meet you too....I think." Shou looked thoughtful trying to figure out the logistics and his schedule but that was almost impossible without his Hamu. "Maybe we will just have to have a little party for Lucky-san and get him a real birthday cake. Would that be fun, Ko? If Hamu...I mean Yamada-san has room in my schedule."

Ko nodded quite a bit as he munched into the donut. Then looked over at Jun, "Is your eyes better?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:12 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The smile on Akihiko's face brightened Izzy's mood. It meant that he was feeling better to a degree at least and the words that followed confirmed that. "You slept like a brick. I'm lucky that I could lift you." Once Akihiko gained weight and muscle he doubted his ability to care the man but for now, he was light enough. "I'm so glad you're feeling better today. Now that we know your medication makes you drowsy, I hope we can better prepare for it."

When Akihiko brought over the food, Izzy's eyes looked over the plates and widened in joy. Not his own cooking. Thank the gods. He sat down quickly and waited for Akihiko to join him. "Oh, mmm....the cake. Well that...yes, about that. The cake itself tastes good. But mmm...the frosting is rather strong and....gooey."

Izzy eyes drifted over to the cake and noticed that the top of the cake had slide off to one side....again. It was a sad looking cake...but it was still CAKE! He picked up his fork and took a bite of the eggs. They were heaven. Akihiko was the perfect....wife. "Hayato-san helped me. Because he didn't think baking the cake in the microwave was a good idea. Shou thought it would be ok because Hello Kitty does it. I was pretty sure he was right too until Hayato-san took the phone and had other ideas."

Yes, this was Akihiko's inept at cooking lover. He was probably lucky that Izzy didn't have to make the cake from scratch. Because he might have found a fate worse than a nuclear explosion in his kitchen. Izzy needed hard core cooking lessons if he were going to be able to make anything beyond processed frozen dinners.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:23 pm

While Izzy sat down, Akihiko got a couple of mugs of coffee and brought them over to the table. He himself hadn't even sat... so when Izzy talked about the microwave...

"You, mister, are not allowed to cook unsupervised in my kitchen." Narcissus teased, pointing to his lover. "Don't think I don't smell the clean lemon scent. You probably spilled sugar or flour everywhere, ne?" he asked, sitting down as well before cracking up laughing. "I'm sorry I missed it... at least Hayato-san knows how to cook. I'd hate to see you and Shou-san in the kitchen together... the man should buy himself a kindle of cookbooks too! Take his own advice there..." smiling, the musician took a bite of the eggs and frowned. "I put too much mirin in again... damn it..." blue eyes flickered across the table. "So why did you sleep in the living room?

(((OOC: This will probably be my last post tonight. I plan on getting online earlier tomorrow. But I took a sleeping aid since I can't seem to make myself go to sleep with this damn coughing so I feel like I'm about to pass out atm hehehe. So sleepy... but I'll also post for Az and Ishihara on your forum tomorrow, yakusouku!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy fingers wrapped around the mug. But then as Akihiko scolded his lips turned into a pout as he brought the mug up to cover that face which tried to hide the truth!! "Umm...it wasn't THAT bad." Oh yes it was! But he wasn't about to admit how much flour and vanilla spilled. However, it might have been a slight bit obvious to the star because Izzy's hair was lightly powdered. And as Akihiko would examine his partner further at the table, he'd notice his clothes probably were also just a wee bit...whiter.

"Oh...I'm certain you didn't want to see that." he answered trying to keep a calm demeanor over his frown hidden by the mug. He was a terrible cook. "I'm not sure the Kindle would help him too much. I totally forgot I had that! Although...." After thinking about all the instruction Hayato-san had to give him. He probably wouldn't have used a real measuring cup at the time. He didn't even know what a real measuring cup looked like until Hayato-san pointed it out with a carefully worded definition.

"Mirin? Mm?? This tastes really good to me." he said as he eagerly ate the eggs wanting to avoid any more questions about...last night's adventure.

"Oh...well...you know I had hoped for us to cuddle by the fire place last night and enjoy Christmas Eve but...well..you weren't feeling good so I wanted to enjoy the fire and snow outside the window. I guess I just was more tired than I realized and drifted off." Mostly because I was scrubbing the floor, counter and cabinets for hours....he thought as he plucked up the sausage with his fork. "We weren't able to get the tree up in time but the fire was nice and cozy."

"And seeing you up and smiling is a perfect gift from Santa to me." He stood up and leaned across the table to give Akihiko a soft peck on the lips before sitting back down.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:49 am

Smiling slightly after the soft kiss, Narcissus shook his head. "I haven't been a very good host though. Christmas Eve was supposed to be special, plus it being your birthday and all. And here I slept through it." his fork moved eggs around his plate as he talked. "I'm supposed to take that medicine again... but if it knocks me out like that, then it will ruin our holiday. I want to spend it with you not... sleeping."

The musician sighed, setting down the fork and picking up his coffee mug. "Is it wrong of me to want to spend as much time as I can with you?" Akihiko asked softly. "Is it too selfish?"

Of course he wouldn't tell Izzy that he was afraid of losing the man... by some force of nature or to Shou. It hadn't been the first time he'd had a nightmare like that since the tsunami... and he wasn't about to tell Izzy all the insecurities that the voice in the darkness bred within him in his dreams.

Laughing slightly, the young Koyasu shook his head, "I'm acting like a child with a new toy I guess... so yes I am being selfish. I just want you all for myself, even though I know I have to share you."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:22 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mm...It's ok. You know I'd rather have you healthy than miserable." he answered as he took another bite of the eggs. "And if they do knock you out, I'll have your warm body to snuggle with in the mean time. We'll have plenty of days together. I'm not going anywhere."

Tilting his head he set down his fork and put his hands on the table. "No, its not wrong of you to want to spend as much time as you can. And I don't think you're selfish. But you've got to get well first. Sometimes you have to think of yourself first no matter how much you want to think of other people or be with them. If you're healthy we can spend much more time together doing fun things. Than if you're sick and constantly in the hospitals or in bed."

Izzy laughed a little at the thought, "Well, I'm not a toy that's for sure. And I'm not sure what you mean by sharing but we already talked about that didn't we? I mean I've got a life beyond what we have together certainly, But as far as my commitment to you, I meant every word I said. So...don't worry so much. I'm going to be here at your side."

He didn't know exactly how insecure Akihiko was but sometmes he could take an educated guess. Although in his mind, he didn't think Akihiko had anything to seriously worry about except his own misgivings. Even though at some points, Izzy did wonder what Shou might have been like as a partner. Shou was a fine...noble spirit. However, the things he had come to love in Akihiko, he wasn't sure he could find in Shou....and well, Shou wasn't exactly....stable. The man's instability was such that that made Narcissus look completely sane even when he was being a jerk.

Izzy watched Akihiko with warm loving eyes wishing that the man would have confidence in himself. "You should take you meds. And I should get cleaned up somehow after breakfast. Then...we should get cozy on the couch and watch some TV by the fireplace. I think that would be a nice way to celebrate this holiday."

He didn't know if he'd force himself into the shower or try the calmer water of the tub but either way he had to get the flour out of his hair!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:48 am

With Akihiko's current streak of those being by his side either flat out leaving him or turning on him... it was easy to see why he might be insecure about whether or not Izzy was going to hold fast.
His sister had been murdered... his parents murdered... his grandfather disowned him once and now simply wanted nothing to do with him... and his only remaining family, Yuuji, obviously hated something about the musician.
Izzy was all he had left.
And if Izzy went to Shou or back to America...
Well, the jealous musician didn't think he'd be able to take another betrayal.

"I'm just being silly, ne?" Akihiko asked with a half-smile. "The doctor told me to stay in bed and already I'm disobeying him. Some patient I am." but when his partner spoke of getting cleaned up...
Blue eyes focused on Izzy, "Do you want me to come with you?" he asked, knowing how afraid of water the man was. "You could use my bath... it's spacious with a mirror on the ceiling. The shower's large too if you'd prefer that... all white marble. Should remind you of a roman bath more than anything else."

Yes he needed to take his medicine, but he wanted Izzy to be comfortable... to feel safe... so he'd hold off if it meant getting a quick shower with his lover.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:49 pm
(((OOC: Kaiko, you've got files for you in the dropbox folder. I went ahead and scanned the names I've done and put them in there.)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games