Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:38 pm

Awww...okay...*goes to sit at the counter again and takes the hot cocoa from Deco* ((wow didn't mean to rhyme just now hahaha!))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:42 pm

xd Thanks, hon. heart You gonna join us kids here in the floor, Lia? rofl rofl -she takes a sip of her cocoa and tries to sit cross-legged. But, with her boots that was kind of uncomfortable so she bends her knees slightly and puts her legs in front of her-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:43 pm

((Thanks for the presents Deco! I haven't open them like the tag says but depending on if my roomie steals away his laptop with him to OR I may not get to open them till after xmas sweatdrop But thanks really you didn't hafta get me anything))

Lol sure thing!
*moves to plop down on the floor with Dame and Deco*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:45 pm

((I am full of Christmas Cheer today! You're welcome and merry christmas!}}

-shoves Liada's present back under the tree and winks at her- "Nothing like a little hot chocolate just before Christmas."

{{Well since that is the problem, go ahead and open them whenever you like.}}

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:49 pm

*sips away at her drink and nods in agreement* Indeed, But nothing's better than cider with a bit of rum spiced into it! 4laugh heart Now I just need to get my machine recharged fast enough to make it snow here like I did up at Psy's estate...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:50 pm

eek eek "Snow!! That is sooo cool!"

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Uh huh. Its my Jack Frost 200Z bazooka cannon. Its how I got the front of MW to look the way it is as well as what I did to Psy's estate with Leko and Kits. The best part is that ice out there won't melt until I get my other cannon into works back at the lab...*sips again at her hot cocoa*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:55 pm

That's awesome, Lia! You are so talented! 4laugh -takes another sip-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:00 pm

*shrugs and sips at her cocoa* Meh, when you've been around for thousands of years and all that you learn to adapt with things. I'm just one really bored demon that like to shake up stuff xd
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:10 pm

eek -looks at Dec then back at Lia- We ARE the kids! rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Yes you two are, and if you little whipper snappers don't behave I'll make sure you get nuthin but coals in your presents! Bwahahahaha!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:16 pm

{{Dec, what did the German mean? lol. Well, I'm assuming it was German since we were talking about it.}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:18 pm

((Google translate it, silly. That's what I did. whee 3nodding ))

-leans over seductively- But Lia...what do you -mean- exactly by 'behave' wink -grins and winks- wink
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:25 pm

*grins back and dips her finger into the cocoa slowly and goes to suck it off looking up at Dame as she does so* Well...I'm sure we can figure...something out....

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:33 pm

-dame giggles- If only. wink Pretty sure Flame would disapprove... sweatdrop -winks at her anyway, tilting back her head slightly and letting the cocoa slip languidly down her throat-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games