Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:25 am
After waiting awhile for Ebony to leave Sakura got to her feet and quietly walked over to the locked door, after a few jiggles with a hairpin she kept for such occasions she unlocked the door and turned to pick up the little Mewpit carefully so she wouldn't wake it. "Come on little one, we have a friend to apologise to and visit" she said with a soft smile as she silently walked out of the house and back to AS to catch up with Amy again, hoping she didn't freak out too badly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:02 pm
After having a thorough training session with Ebony in the back yard where they wouldn't get noticed so easily Sakura stretched her wings out and sat on the stone bench taking a sip from a large flask she kept in her boot. Ebony had left to return home after awhile and they had spoken about a few things before their routine that usually lasted several hours. She frowned at the flask in her hand as she capped it and returned it to the boot for safe keeping. She began to picture the garden she was planning to create with Amy out here as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back awhile as the liquid took effect. She wondered how the others in MW had been lately too and with a shake of her head discounted the idea of heading out just yet or they'd be asking a few questions she wasn't prepared to answer with the way she was dressed and the fact she had wings. She instead decided to stay sitting where she was and daydream, letting her mind wander to pass the time.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:23 pm
((earlier this afternoon....))

*Velcore and Gwee were taking a nap in the woods near the Aqua Springs property. Today had been a busy day for everyone, and the two dragons needed a little time to relax before going home for dinner. Velcore was awakened by a sharp rap on the end of his nose. Opening his eyes, he sees a raccoon with red fur sitting in front of him, holding a stick* Hello?

Wake up. *shakes the stick at Velcore* Should not be sleeping. I have been walking a long time. Can not find my person.

*Gwee looks at the intruder* Not dinner. *yawns* For Mitri?

*tilts his head to the side* Maybe. We will go see. *stands up, ruffling his wings and folding them on his back* We will walk. The raccoon has no wings.

*looks offended* Of course not!

*hops up on Velcore's back* Let's go! To Mitri!

*jumps up in front of Gwee, holding his stick out over Velcore's head* Go!

*sighs and walks to Kits' house with the smaller animals on his back* Mitri! Are you home?

*Mitri opens the front door* Hey Velcore. I was just feeding everybody... are you here for dinner too? *sees the animals on Velcore's back* Hey Gwee... who's this?

*leaps off Velcore's back onto Mitri's shoulder* Found you! biggrin

Ah! Hey! *holds the raccoon up to look at him* Umm.. hi?

I have walked a long time to find you. *nods*

Well, nice to meet you, I guess. What's your name?

I am Hiro. You are Mitri. I will live with you now. ^_^

Ummm... *looks at Velcore for an explanation* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:36 pm
*walks around the market holding hands with Kits. After lunch, Boros went off with the jeep and trailer hitch to buy supplies while takes Kits to the more rural side of the market*

*keeps taking peeks at her out of hte side of eyes and can't help but smile*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:41 pm
*Kits is very excited, and has to keep reminding herself to keep her ears and tail hidden. She sees many things that she likes, but only buys a few small gifts for her friends back home that she can pack in her suitcase. She'd made sure to leave some space so that she would be able to. During their shopping, she keeps turning to smile at Rod, and sees that he's grinning a lot too* So... how long of a drive is it usually to get back to camp from here?  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:53 pm
Quite a few hours. It'll be made even longer when we stop at every side of the road stand. xd Don't worry though,we'll get to camp by nightfall. I'm so excited to show you the rainforest!!  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:57 pm
Oh, really? Well, I'm glad you were coming here to get supplies anyway. sweatdrop I'd feel bad if you were coming just to get me.

I'm excited to see the rainforest too. xd This is the first time I've been someplace like this.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:04 pm
Nah, its cool. You shouldn't feel bad. xd I wuolda came out here and got you myself if need be. 3nodding It's only long because there's not really a direct path from where were staying.

I hope you packed liight weight clothes. biggrin It tends to get hot. 3nodding

Being lulled by the sounds of the rainforest asleep? Best feeling. ^_^  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:10 pm
Oh... okay.

Of course I brought lightweight clothes. xd I did look to see what the weather would be like here before I started packing.

*grins at Rod, leaning a little against him as they stop to let a big group of people cross in front of them* Well, I guess I'll find that out for myself tonight, won't I? ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:17 pm
You will. ^_^ *wraps arms around her, pullingher back against and squeezes slightly* That you will. biggrin

*they continue on.*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:24 pm
*grins at Rod* I'm really happy you invited me down here. *gets distracted by a person selling jewelry and goes to look at it*  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:40 pm
Me too. *says softly and smiles as she gets distracted by the jewelry and wanders off, heading after her. Picks up a particularly pretty piece made from stones natural to the area, tells a bit of history behind it and the lore. Stall owner grins and speaks to in Portugese. Smiles back and carries on a small conversation, relaying to Kits what is being said every few seconds. It is a lore about the stones and the intricate animals carvings of the necklace*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:47 pm
*listens intently to the story, fingering the necklace as she does. It's a beautiful piece, but she knows there's no way she could afford it, so she reluctantly starts looking over the others that are cheaper*  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:50 pm
*grins at her, noting her indecision and whispers in her ear* Don't worry, we have a lady who sells them at the town near the camp too. I can probably get you a deal. She likes us. xd  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:54 pm
*barely hearing Rod, since she has human hearing at the moment, it takes her a little bit to understand what he says* Oh. All right, then. *gently lays the necklace down*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games