Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:59 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Oh..I see. Omedetou Gozaimasu. And please tell that to Shou too. I'll call him later tomorrow and chat after he's had Christmas with Ko-kun." he answered before hanging up the phone and trying very hard to clean up the flour with little luck before putting salad and shrimp on two plates and walking back out to where Narcissus slept with both in hand.

He carefully set them on the table then got mugs of hot tea. At least he knew how to make that even if he couldn't do much more in the kitchen. He realized he better keep Akihiko out of there until he got the whole thing scrubbed. Cleaning a kitchen was far easier than cooking in one.

"Akihiko....Akihiko....do you want to eat?" he leaned over and spoke softly so as not to scare he partner.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Meanwhile, Shou lifted easily from the chair and his flowing blond hair floated all over Jun as he was lifted. It was almost a mess of waves to untangle from even as he was placed in to the bed. Shou rolled over into the comforter and pillow like a magnet. Not even for a moment did he waked up which was really quite common for him when he was deeply sleeping.

In the other suite, small toes poked out from under a comforter from on top of a futon. All that could be seen of the boy was these toes and a blond tuft of hair that snuggled against a large stuffed Mickey. Seemed that Ko was sleeping deeply too.

In front of the couch, was all the carefully placed goodies from Santa. Most of them were addressed to Ko but there were a couple for Naoko under there too. Obviously, Santa at least knew of one other 'kid' in the house.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:03 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Figures..." Ryu laughed. It was his job to take the blame, he supposed.

"Akuma magic? Hey, hey....the only magic I have is with a violin and you know it!" the vocalist declared, certain that was the limit of his abilities.

"Na-kun...you really are silly. Living in a box....." he pushed the idea away as absurd.
"There are many reasons why we can't always be attached at the hip, but even if we could be, I can assure you I'd never allow you to live in a box...and neither would Shou, or Sai." Ryu nuzzled his face into the pianist's hair, bringing his nails up along the blonds spine to make him shiver. He wanted to hear that sweet gasp he was so used to from his lover.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"But.........what if someday you get bored with me. I can't keep you entertained all the time....and....eventually you'll find someone who's more fun, who you like better, who.....isn't blind, crippled...." the kid began to turn red in the face, his unseeing eyes glittering with salty diamonds threatening to spill over.

"I just...I just never want you to go, Kai. I'm selfish, I know...but....but....I don't think I could live without you...." he blurted out, a confession of sorts that he had wanted to keep hidden inside himself. After all that had happened, after Ishi turning him away, after all he and Kai had done together...after all Kai had done for him...he couldn't bear the thought. It would kill him if he ever had to let go. He had been made to let go of his first love...if he had to let go of what he felt for Nakai....

There just wasn't any telling what would happen.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:48 pm
OOC:

.............. Advancing to the Next Morning...................

T'is FINALLY CHRISTMAS!

Figure it least gives us some RP options for Ani and I to play while you're away, Nil.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Seemed like Akihiko wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. That medication must have been...strong. Or a least Akihiko needed it bad enough that he was just overtaken by the need to sleep. Ok well maybe they both needed sleep after the long trip but Izzy had several things to do.

So, he carefully carried the star to bed and slipped him out of his clothes then tucked him in. He wished he could have joined him but...the shrimp, his own tummy, a cake and a messy kitchen took precedent.

He took the food in front of the fire and ate alone. Ok...so it tasted not as good as what Akihiko could have done but it was better than a can of beans and olives any day. Sighing he ate his meal and watched the snow out the window as he let his feet warm up.

He looked at his pant legs and realized that he was as flour covered as the kitchen. Maybe it was best that Akihiko was asleep. Although it kind of made it a rather sad Xmas Eve. He had hoped to share it with him...but...well the man needed his sleep.

Eventually, he got up and carried his empty plate and Akihiko's full one to the kitchen and put the leftovers away. And started cleaning. This task took longer than everything he had done to make it in the first place. Wiping his brow, he hung his head and at least knew that Akihiko wouldn't throw a fit when he saw his kitchen. It was as spotless as Izzy could make it and smelled like....Bleach...Lemons and some sort of shiny floor cleaning stuff that might have been just a little too slick. However, the floor sparkled like the SUN! If this kitchen wasn't clean before, it was now.

But then he realized that there was one thing he didn't finish...the cake. Looking at the cooled cake, he remembered Jun's instructions and put the rest of the cake together. Once finished, he quietly stared at his lopsided attempt at his own birthday cake. "Happy Birthday Ruki..." he said to himself with a sigh. "This wasn't suppose to have turned out this way. I should have bought one."

Candles right now, seemed kind of pointless. 29....That was all he needed to know. So he took a knife and talked to himself. "So, you got a wonderful gift from your boyfriend this year. I think it's one of the best gifts I've ever gotten. Well, it's the only birthday you've celebrated in a long time...isn't it Izzy? Yeah.. I guess so." Too bad we couldn't have enjoyed this cake together. His muttering died off as he cut himself a slice and put it on a plate.

Slowly cutting into it, he took his first bite. Tasted like...cake. Real cake! Probably because he didn't make the batter...thank god. So maybe just too much vanilla in the frosting. Ok...there was WAY TOO MUCH VANILLA in the frosting. But at least it wasn't scorched...just ugly. The frosting kind of had a sliding affect where Izzy had to push one side of it in order to keep the top from slipping off. But the cake was edible. Probably not the way Akihiko would have done it but...Izzy well....he could live with the sloppy cake. At least it was chocolate...and tasted like chocolate.

His shoulders slumped as he leaned tiredly into the counter eating his cake. Life was ok. Even if on Xmas Eve he was alone and making his own birthday cake, he was still here in Japan and alive. His eyes turned and looked towards the window. Alive and could watch the winter snow. It was so late already. He wished Santa would come...and answer his wishes even though he was too old for Santa to take extra time out of his trip.

Taking his cake, he walked out to the living room and sunk down into the couch and curled up with a blanket by the fire. Chocolate, Fire...and a loving man...not beside him but...just a ways away in bed....and a birthday cake of sorts. Maybe it wasn't the way he wanted Xmas Eve but it still was wonderful just the same.

Not too long later, he fell asleep....dreaming of the future....and not the past.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou slept like a brick in Jun's bed. So soundly that the first time he woke up , he didn't want to get up. He looked at the clock for a brief moment and stretched thinking he'd go back to sleep.

But not a moment later, he rocketed up out of bed, "SANTA!" Crap! Yes he had remembered the presents...but wait where was he!? This wasn't his room! It took him a moment to remember exactly what happened the night before. Izzy...Cake....Jun....OH God did the cake come out?! Did the Shrimp survive? That was a good question!

He flipped his feet out of bed and scampered across the room to the bathroom only long enough to do his business and check his mask before racing back to his own room.

As he scooted inside the door, he heard the sound of giggling as Ko was already playing with gifts Santa left. He seemed to have gotten into everything except the few wrapped ones. Shou couldn't help but smile as he looked at the boy then noticed Jun passed out on the couch.

Walking over he made sure that the dark star was tucked in with a blanket. Jun almost looked angelic when he slept although Shou knew good and well that the man was definitely not an angel. A smile crossed his lips at the thought then he turned and slipped down to the floor.

"So you like what Santa brought you, Ko?" asked Shou with a cheery smile and soft voice trying not to wake Jun.

"Santa brought me really cool toys! And I really like this sheet music! I want to play it on my piano right now." he said much louder because little boys on Christmas day cannot be quiet.

"Shh...shh...We don't want to wake up Jun." said Shou with a pat to the boy's head. "We can open up the other presents when Naoko is here. I think Santa left him a few goodies too."

Ko nodded and then shoved the big thing of new legos between them. Immediately both of them started trying to build some fantastical creations.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:15 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu and Naoko, currently, were missing Christmas morning.
Their night had been a long one, though. They had talked, loved one another....in the onsen and yet again in the dressing room, and come dragging back to the suite in the wee hours of the morning, so tired that neither of them even noticed Jun asleep on the sofa.

As of now, they were tucked into blankets, so very snug and warm, entwined in one-another's arms and legs, oblivious to anything outside themselves.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:22 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Perhaps an hour passed since Shou had returned to the room, and Jun finally began to stir, his dark eyes slowly opening, blinking a few times before he remembered what was going on and where he was.

With a slow yawn and a stretch, he sat up, looked around, and gasped.

"Oh my, Ko-kun, Shou-san, what happened in here? When I fell asleep, none of this was here! Did...did Santa Claus come? And he brought you Legos! Wow!" he declared, seeming very excited as he watched the little blond child play with...the bigger blond child.

"Mm....who wants some breakfast? Do you have food to cook in here, Shou?" he asked pleasantly, thinking maybe he could whip up a breakfast casserole...something he truly enjoyed eating in the winter, though it was a bit American, or perhaps English, in taste.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:19 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko peered up from his new creation, the great Gundam something or other that kind of looked like Gundam but had an extra arm. "Yes, Santa was here and I've more to unwrap as soon as Uncle Naoko gets up! Santa brought me Legos and sheet music....and lots of toys and candy in my stocking!" He was a huge bundle of boyish energy that had to be unleashed upon Legos or else he'd be jumping all around the room.

Shou on the other hand had what looked like a version of Starscream in creation. Seemed like someone had to take on the enemy Gundam even if Shou picked a totally different series to grab a robot from. "This time I will defeat you Gundam!" Shou squeaked in a high pitch voice that related to the Transformers voice. Shou might have also been considered a big bundle of large sized boyish energy that probably still needed an outlet or he'd be a lot of trouble too. Like Uncle, like Nephew!

But then Ko shifted his attention and laughed at Shou, "Uncle Shou, you can't win because I've got 3 arms now."

Shou then paused, "Really? I see...mm..maybe I need to add another leg to my robot, ne? Or maybe a few more...lasers...." He pondered that thought for a moment then looked up at Jun barely catching the part about breakfast.

"Oh...umm...well I don't know if we've anything in the kitchen. We only got here recently and..." How often did Shou actually cook when he was away from home? He looked back at the kitchen and then up at Jun. "If there's nothing in the kitchen then room service will do. I'm sure that they've got plenty of Holiday goodies that would be tasty today. I didn't plan on cooking on this vacation anyway. The kitchen just came with this suite."

Ko looked up at Shou and then the kid's tummy growled. "I want breakfast too."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:09 pm

User Image

With a smirk, Jun nodded that he understood. Picking up the room phone, he dialed in the number for room service.

The conversation between the dark star and the kitchen staff seemed to go on for quite some time as Jun paced back and forth around the room, making sure to get everything he wanted, or as close to it as he could manage.

"Mm....that will do. Bring it to room 207 but bill it to room 208." he could be heard saying as he hung up the phone.

Thirty minutes passed, and a knock came to the door which Jun sprinted to open. Tray after tray of food was pushed into the room and lined up buffet style, the attendants bowing and leaving as quickly as they came.

On this smorgasbord, Jun had ordered a multitude of various foods. Things that would please every taste, and because they were in warming trays, they could be eaten all day.
There was bacon, scrambled eggs, sausage, cinnamon rolls, jelly doughnuts, powdered doughnuts, biscuits with butter, milk, orange juice, green tea, Chai tea and a pitcher of water on just one of the carts. On another, there was Spaghetti Bolognese, Pesto Penne, and Fettucini Alfredo along with breadsticks, two bottles of Bordeaux, and a carafe of grape juice.
Yet a third tray had chicken tikka masala, saag paneer, Basmati rice, garlic naan, vegetable samosa, and curry soup. The final cart was full of desserts...fresh fruits, Christmas cookies, pastry puffs, chocolate cake, lemon pie, french vanilla mousse, chocolate covered cherries and mint-chocolate trifles.

This was an all day breakfast, lunch, and dinner fit for a king!

"Merry Christmas, boys. Eat up!" Jun smiled warmly, happy that he had at least been able to give something for Christmas.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko eyes widened as the food was brought in grand fashion. He stood up with Gundam in one hand and his his mouth dropped open. "Wow! I was hungry but....wow...."

Shou glanced back and blinked wondering what happened to just breakfast. But he supposed it was Christmas day and who couldn't enjoy just pigging out like this once in awhile. "You sure did cover all the bases didn't you?" he said to Jun as he set down the 'Star Scream' and got up to take a look.

"Wow! I want...those...." Ko pointed at the cinnamon rolls and everything else that was bad for him.

And as Shou's eyes drifted across the buffet he realized that many of the things that he really loved where here. Especially....His fingers plucked up a jelly donut and his teeth sank in as fast as his fingers snatched it. "Mmmmmmm...." Shou's lips vibrated in pleasure as Ko slipped by to single out a cinnamon roll.

"Ko...we both have to eat some good for us food too...so after that...roll, have some eggs and orange juice." Shou managed to get out just barely between the Jelly donut bites.

Ko nodded and prepared a small plate of eggs and juice with a bacon slice. Then looked up at Shou and started preparing Shou's plate - eggs, sausage and Chai tea. Then Ko put a buttered biscuit on both plates. "Uncle Shou come on we gotta sit down." The little boy carried the plates over to the table then got the glasses before walking back and dragging Shou by his distracted powdered fingers to the table.

Shou sat down in the chair and Ko laughed. "Uncle Shou you're funny when you eat donuts."

It was then Shou came back down from his cloud and realized he was sitting. "Oh my...mmm...Ko, thank you. Mmm...and Thank you Jun for getting all this food set up for us. You should have put it on my bill though. Why don't you sit down and join us."

Ko looked up and smiled, "Thank you....Hay...Hay....um.....umm....Jun-san."

Shou smirked, "His name is Hayato-san. But, I know you have troubles with some names."

Ko pressed his lips together because he had problems with Narcissus' big name too. Fortunately, Narcissus had another name that was easier to pronounce. Eventually, he'd grow in to the bigger names.

Meanwhile Shou pushed another chair out from under the table with his foot. "You should eat, Mr. Babysitter." he said to Jun before taking a sip of his Chai tea. "And maybe after breakfast we can see if the resort has a piano, Ko. Then you can try out your sheet music. Although...."

"I've already got it in my head. I really like it. But I'll take the sheets with me. I want to rearrange the music some!" said the boy as he munched on the cinnamon roll.

Shou smiled broadly, "You take so much after me. I can't remember a day I wasn't playing music. And....my sister...is quite a pianist too." His eyes reflected memories that to him were enough...blurs of a frilly dress...and a piano....Of course he never had a past memory without his instrument because those were the only memories that were clear as day to him. Everything else was just something he pieced together to keep a semblance of a foundation under his feet.

For him, Ko was the firming reality that came from that past he never thought much about. At least, not enough to affect the man's mental stability. Life
was good...even if unlike anyone else on this earth.

"I can play piano because of you!" Ko said with a bright happy smile and Shou patted his head.

"Of course! You've gotten all the good genes...and good looks too." Shou's eyes twinkled with a content gleam. He really was a happy 'parent' even if he dreaded the future under that mask. So much work after the holidays...and a future tour. Yes, life would come back to haunt him soon enough.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:23 pm

User Image

Jun sat back and watched the two blonds take in the spread. He had the greatest feeling of satisfaction as he saw just how happy Shou and Ko were over the food. Indeed, he had meant it to be a grand gesture, but it was Christmas, so why the hell not, he figured.
It was worth every yen just to watch Shou eat that jelly doughnut.

"It's nothing, Shou. A gift, since I didn't have anything else to give." he smiled absolutely joyfully at the angelic vocalist.

"Hm? Oh, you're welcome, Ko-kun, and you can call me Jun. I only let people I really, really like call me Jun." the dark star turned his attention to the boy. This boy...he really seemed so familiar...almost as though he could really belong to Shou, be a relative of some sort. It was...almost eerie.

Piling up a plate, Jun pulled out a seat and dug in, listening to Shou's adorable parenting. Ko, however...there was far more to this boy than he could have ever imagined. He had...the music in his head? Already? And he wanted to rearrange it?

"He really is a prodigy, ne, Shou. I bet you are very proud."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou couldn't stay away from the Jelly donuts and took another as soon as the first was gone but Ko reached up and pulled Shou's hand back down before he could take a bite. "You have to eat the good food first!" Ko pointed out then handed Shou a fork.

"Oh...yes...right." Shou muttered as then took the fork. "I guess I should set a good example." He took a bite of the scrambled eggs realizing that he had to think about parenting. Ko was parenting him this morning. It just caused a gleeful smile on his lips.

"Well, you know just having you here alive is gift enough, Jun." Shou answered with a light smile as he lifted a napkin and wiped Ko's lips of cinnamon. "There, all clean."

"Jun-san!" Ko chirped past the napkin that cleaned his lips. "What instruments do you play?"

Shou laughed as he pulled the napkin away. "Ko truly is. Mm...he can already rewrite Mozart, Bach and a few others into one composition by finger tips alone. I'm surely blessed to have ears to hear such wonderful symphonies. Proud? Oh indeed. I can't wait for you to hear him, Jun."

Yes, the child probably did seem quite eerie in a way. It wasn't very common that a child could have so much talent to that degree. The boy probably did have a familiar look to him but through his actions more than face persay if one looked closely. And the brilliant blond hair was probably dyed. But his demeanor really did mimic the blond star at times as if the boy wished to fit in.

Shou didn't seem to think anything unusual but that of course was Shou when it came to anything involving his memories...his past. Ko fit into that malleable puzzle as easily as other things that revolved in the Star's orbit.

"I want to teach Ko guitar next. And then...mmm...I think that I might see if Narcissus-san has time for flute lessons. Or can recommend a good instructor. Unless Ko would like to learn something else." commented Shou as he poked his fork into the eggs after a sip of Chai tea.

"Ooh...violin too. Then Uncle Ryuu can teach me too!" exclaimed Ko as he devoured his eggs and picked up the biscuit.

"Oh I see. So violin...well you know if you learn to play violin the rest of the stringed instruments should come easy. Right Jun? You know Jun plays guitar too, Ko." said Shou as he also finished his eggs rather quickly to finally get to the biscuit.

It seemed both blonds had the same idea. Finish the good for you food so they both could have another donut or... cinnamon roll.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 pm

User Image

Jun chuckled as Ko seemed to be doing all the "grownup" things for the moment. It was truly precious.

"Nani?" the dark star caught himself giving Shou a puzzled look after the blond had spoken. Just what did he mean? Shouldn't he be the one giving thanks for Shou being near him, alive and well?

Before he could say anything else, Ko was piping up with more questions. And Shou, with more answers.

"Yes, that's right, I play the guitar, and I sing. I can also play the shamisen and the koto, but I don't use them as often as I used to. I'm actually...kinda rusty with those." he explained, a hint of regret in his voice. Perhaps...his music hadn't become what he had originally intended.

"But! You can count on your Uncle Shou to teach you guitar, and your Uncle Ryu to teach you violin. Ryu is a very good musician, and a very good man. He will teach you well, I bet. I really can't wait to hear you play piano, though." Jun took a bite of eggs....eggs that he had slathered with butter. It was an old childhood habit. One that had earned him some odd looks, but whatever, it was good to him. Comfort food.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou never responded to the question because Ko had piped up so fast.

"Soo...do you play like Uncle Shou or is your style different??" Ko asked all sorts of questions now that he had something in common to talk about. "I want to play ALL instruments. Piano is easy. I think I could play keyboards too...and I bet I can play a pipe organ! I want to go to a real church and try. But guitars look like fun. I want to play classical music on the guitar. Uncle Shou played some for me like that! What's a sham....sham...shamsham? What's a koto?"

Shou smirked and plucked up his Jelly donut. "Oh my..so many questions." But Shou would let Jun answer all those because he truly wanted to enjoy his donut.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:04 am
(((OOC: I'm gonna post today but atm we've got a tornado warning right now so I'll probably lose internet for a bit. Our internet's been retarded the last few days, plus I have bronchitis (or so my mom thinks) so I've been laying on the chaise in the living room watching Gosick the last few days. I'm starting to feel better though thanks to my dad's recommendation for me to drink coffee with Irish Mist whiskey in it, hehe. It actually made me stop coughing for once! But yeah, I've read everything and I'll be posting today after I get some sleep (I was up all night again coughing. I haven't slept much the last few days due to the coughing). So yeah, I'm not dead! Hehehe.)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games